Big list of depraved, Dark and dirty Sls!

Started by DoYouLikeCurves, July 07, 2016, 05:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouLikeCurves

So I've a ton of ideas I'm looking to repopulate. IM play, AiM, YiM, even post play herm though so far I've not found anyone who posts frequently and sticks with it, hoping that changes!

SHIP OF THE DIRTY DOOMED

So this is an idea I've wanted to try again for a while. I've been refining it, and I'm ready to float it out there. I would start by saying that I hope anyone who wants to play this will get on Yahoo Instant messenger (YiM), to talk it over and maybe stat up there at least. I prefer being able to have a quick paced back and forth to figure everything out before settling down to the sower growth style of the forum play.

<snip - no outside contact info in public boards>

On posts, I'l say I'm not interested in playing with anyone who posts once or twice a week. I like some regular flow and pacing. If we do forum play, it would also be nice if we both committed to longer posts that help to depict the setting and environment as well as establish ambiance. When playing in YiM obviously posts might be shorter for speed's sake. But I am and always will be a DDD girl...(And not just in my cups lol) Description, Depth, Detail. Anyway, if you like what you see I am more than happy to make some new long term play partners. So on to the idea!

INFESTATION!!!

It began well enough, the surging crowd of girls and women crowding to get onto the cruise ship. If any of them noticed the lack of males, none mentioned it. They were all too happy to have won a free, all expenses paid cruise to Bermuda! That's how it had began. Late that night the ship, the Pandora, slipped it's moorings and drifted into the sea. It has now been over four months and no one, not a crew member, not a guest, no one has been seen since. Investigation into the ships disappearance has revealed shadowy connections to AlterGate Inc. A mega-conglomerate based out of the Urals. No comment has been given. So what happened to the women of the Pandora?

AlterGate is the cover for a 'business' ran by a coven of millennia old witches and evil beings. The business combines the supernatural with the scientific to open dark pacts and doorways into other dimensions, seeking to free the ancient, and immensely powerful Hermaphrodite Sex Deity Alterea. ((Imagine a more evil though less homicidal Umbrella/Resident evil comparison)). The Pandora is their latest and greatest sacrifice and experiment. Housed within the bowels of the ship are monstrous entities born of science, black magic, or both. The ship itself is suffused with an evil intelligence and acts as a conduit for Atlerea's dark wishes and needs. All the lust, carnal release, sex, fucking, every instant of horrible ecstasy experienced on the Pandora feed Alterea, providing her strength to free herself. The women and girls who won their passage aboard the cruise are there to feed Altera and her new Monsters and Minions, and breed...and breed...and breed... growing the monstrous army of AlterGate. After three days at sea, sorcerously imbued pharmaceuticals are introduced into the drinking and water supply. This is the first step, as most of the women feel not much, just a mild illness as their bodies are altered to accept the seed of the creatures that will soon hunt them, breed them, and feed on them. Others however, find themselves bed ridden, immense pain and heat filling their bodies as they become vassals of Alterea and the Coven...their most base desires twisted and empowered. Enormous hermaphroditic cocks springing from their feminine loins as their skin grows thicker and less human, lust seeping like poison into their veins until the revel int he desire to impregnate any woman they can with a daughter of Alterea, the newly born monsters humping evil daughter after daughter into their victims.

For two days women disappear as a few at first fall victim the the hungers and urges of the new AlteraVassals. Then, a week from shore on the darkest night..the ships evil awakens. Cabins seal themselves, furnishings twist into unholy semblances of life and fuck the residents of their cabins! With each orgasm growing more, and stronger into willing monsters. Creatures grown int he labs and occult caverns of Altergate are released to fuck, breed and feed on the sudden hunted women. The crew, all of them unaware of their fate are consumed, each busty beauty added to the ranks of the innocent victims as evil magic, hermaphrodidac stalkers, slimy monsters, creatures and the ship itself lat claim to the carnal feast of flesh. Perhaps even allowing Alterea herself ot manifest and claim her new prey? Who knows!

-So that's the premise and background. I'd like ot stay close to it, but I am not against tweaks, changed here and there, if it sounds great, but you have an idea, please share!'

Cast:
I have a huge assortment and variety of characters/pictures of the women and girls that can make up the crew/cast! I of course also will look at any suggestions you have. :) I also would very dearly like to insert myself intot he SL. Some of you have played with me playing as myself and liked it a lot. Thank you for that! And  yes, I have a pretty big collection of creature/monster images and ideas to share as well! But as ever, I'm hungry for your ideas as well!

On monsters: This isn't a Vampire/Werewolf sort of monster romp. Perhaps the Captain might be a vampire herself, one of the AlterGate coven, but not much else there.

Kinks: I'll tell you now, this isn't for the squeamish or easily offended. Foul acts, vulgar language and deeds. There's a lot here to do that I'd like to see done! Next to none of it involves Vanilla or romance (Unless you're interested int he truly twisted ero-horror romance I can propose.!)

This is long term, and as you can see there's a lot that goes into it. So, if we play in a forum, lets try to keep the posts lengthy and immersive.

Fetishes/Kins Adored and desired:
Force, Impreg ,Oviposition(Eggs), Body alteration, imbofication, Anal, Strange Insertions, Cum play, tons of cum, monsters, Soft Vore (Swallowing, no blood&gore), Cocooning, breeding, Hermaphrodites, Slime, Resident Evil style monsters,humiliation, degredation, food play,forced lesbianism, accelerated pregnancy,slapping, spanking, mild violence, vulgar language, insults, vulgar description, inanimate objects becoming animate, tentacles, physicality (Lifting,dragging, tossing) group scenes.... Those are just the few i can think of at the moment.

So, if you like the ide aof it we can definitely talk, and I can send an email or two of the cast, and the creatures/acts I have in mind!

Some things I think of as neat for it-

Massive frog like creature, humanoid but with huge mouth, long sticky tongue, likes to bang and then swallow it's prey. Maybe to gobble them up, maybe to slurp them up and spit them out in cocoon prisons, who knows.

An object, like a chair..comes to 'life' and starts to become fleshy and scaly as appendages hold it's occupant in place while it starts to bang away at her, the more it humps, the more a creature it becomes...and this can happen out of nowhere.

Group of friends fleeing, one doesn't make it, that sort of scene sounds great. Perhaps where something lurches free of a pipe or water  to get it's prey.

Something hidden in a refrigerator of the kitchen, one gets to close it swings open, something grabs her, drags her in. The others try to free her as they hear screams and the sounds of humping.

<snip>

And lets play! Im open to doing this one with multiple people!

NEW SHOPPING LIST OF SCENE'S AND STORYLINES! -(dances)-

So below are recasts of some of my favorite ideas. I've started to accumulate some 'for instance' or 'for example' imagery to go with some of the Scene's as well. I'm happy to share if we decide to play together. ALSO, I've kind of run into a problem with some of my more recent messengers. And here it is,

It's going to be VERY rare that two people meet out of the blue and have a perfect match for playing. I am of the old school mindset that we should work together to make each other better fit into that perfect sort of scene! I am open minded about requests/questions/critique and anything else constructive. I've met more than a few diva's that throw fits as well. If you can be eager about us working together to find our perfect style then I am ALL yours. :)

I'm going ot be on near ALL day, message me, IM me if you want a faster response. Lets play!

BURGLARY GONE TERRIBLY BAD!

Content: Bondage, Non-Con, BDSM - A one shot that I would love to go long term with the right player!

Scenario:
         When they had come upon me, as I was walking in my back door at night with a hand over my mouth, they'd told me they were here to rob me. They told me if I just went along with it, nothing bad would happen. If I didn't fight, they'd just loot the place and leave. Well I've watched most my possessions go out the door, tied up and gagged on the couch...now it looks like they are getting ready to leave...but, why are they pointing and motioning ot me that way? No! They said they'd leave me alone!

-Looking to take the scene from there, or about there. Who knows what's going to happen? Plenty of possibilities! I'd take a shot at this Scene either in PM, IM, Emails or the forums. I don't mind playing in any medium, but I do like it if we're able to talk the scene and each other out with AIM or YIM where possible, it's just been a lot easier when that's been involved.

Setting: Modern

Requirements: Someone with a creative mind and a little bit of dark to them to play the robber, or gang of robbers. Race and gender don't matter. I fact I'd love to play this at the mercy of a gang of women or futas. But don't let that guide you, I'd try this with anyone!

Notify

Things I'd Like to try:

This is sort of a catch all to throw some of my dirtier fantasies/kinks/lines out there in an offer to work something out with anyone who shares a similar set of interests. Take a look at let me know which, and how many of these might appeal to you!

1) Non Consent (A massive turn on for me as far as RP Goes, usable with all ideas)
2) Abduction
3) FUTAS/Herms/Dickgirls (Love this every chance I get!)
4) Waking up as an unwilling lot in a sex slave auction
5) Bimbofication
6) Ageplay (Within reason)
7) Beast play. (Yes, I blush as I type that)
8) Monster and Alien Breeding
9) Public Disgrace scenes
10)Gang Bangs
11) Food play
12) Long term 'Ownership' (Many definitions of this)

Just message me what you might like a busty partner with a thick booty to play with you, or wha tyou might like to play with me!

Looking for partners for my  ideas here!

If you play Futa's please message me, I'm craving some Futa play partners!

So this is an idea I've had for a while. I've been refining it, and I'm ready to float it out there. I would start by saying that I hope anyone who wants to play this will get on Yahoo Instant messenger (YiM), to talk it over and maybe stat up there at least. I prefer being able to have a quick paced back and forth to figure everything out before settling down to the sower growth style of the forum play.

<snip>

Don't hesitate just to message me!

On posts, I'l say I'm not interested in playing with anyone who posts once or twice a week. I like some regular flow and pacing. If we do forum play, it would also be nice if we both committed to longer posts that help to depict the setting and environment as well as establish ambiance. When playing in YiM obviously posts might be shorter for speed's sake. But I am and always will be a DDD girl...(And not just in my cups lol) Description, Depth, Detail. Anyway, if you like what you see I am more than happy to make some new long term play partners. So on to the idea!

INFESTATION!!!

It began well enough, the surging crowd of girls and women crowding to get onto the cruise ship. If any of them noticed the lack of males, none mentioned it. They were all too happy to have won a free, all expenses paid cruise to Bermuda! That's how it had began. Late that night the ship, the Pandora, slipped it's moorings and drifted into the sea. It has now been over four months and no one, not a crew member, not a guest, no one has been seen since. Investigation into the ships disappearance has revealed shadowy connections to AlterGate Inc. A mega-conglomerate based out of the Urals. No comment has been given. So what happened to the women of the Pandora?

AlterGate is the cover for a 'business' ran by a coven of millennia old witches and evil beings. The business combines the supernatural with the scientific to open dark pacts and doorways into other dimensions, seeking to free the ancient, and immensely powerful Hermaphrodite Sex Deity Alterea. ((Imagine a more evil though less homicidal Umbrella/Resident evil comparison)). The Pandora is their latest and greatest sacrifice and experiment. Housed within the bowels of the ship are monstrous entities born of science, black magic, or both. The ship itself is suffused with an evil intelligence and acts as a conduit for Atlerea's dark wishes and needs. All the lust, carnal release, sex, fucking, every instant of horrible ecstasy experienced on the Pandora feed Alterea, providing her strength to free herself. The women and girls who won their passage aboard the cruise are there to feed Altera and her new Monsters and Minions, and breed...and breed...and breed... growing the monstrous army of AlterGate. After three days at sea, sorcerously imbued pharmaceuticals are introduced into the drinking and water supply. This is the first step, as most of the women feel not much, just a mild illness as their bodies are altered to accept the seed of the creatures that will soon hunt them, breed them, and feed on them. Others however, find themselves bed ridden, immense pain and heat filling their bodies as they become vassals of Alterea and the Coven...their most base desires twisted and empowered. Enormous hermaphroditic cocks springing from their feminine loins as their skin grows thicker and less human, lust seeping like poison into their veins until the revel int he desire to impregnate any woman they can with a daughter of Alterea, the newly born monsters humping evil daughter after daughter into their victims.

For two days women disappear as a few at first fall victim the the hungers and urges of the new AlteraVassals. Then, a week from shore on the darkest night..the ships evil awakens. Cabins seal themselves, furnishings twist into unholy semblances of life and fuck the residents of their cabins! With each orgasm growing more, and stronger into willing monsters. Creatures grown int he labs and occult caverns of Altergate are released to fuck, breed and feed on the sudden hunted women. The crew, all of them unaware of their fate are consumed, each busty beauty added to the ranks of the innocent victims as evil magic, hermaphrodidac stalkers, slimy monsters, creatures and the ship itself lat claim to the carnal feast of flesh. Perhaps even allowing Alterea herself ot manifest and claim her new prey? Who knows!

-So that's the premise and background. I'd like ot stay close to it, but I am not against tweaks, changed here and there, if it sounds great, but you have an idea, please share!'

Cast:
I have a huge assortment and variety of characters/pictures of the women and girls that can make up the crew/cast! I of course also will look at any suggestions you have. :) I also would very dearly like to insert myself intot he SL. Some of you have played with me playing as myself and liked it a lot. Thank you for that! And  yes, I have a pretty big collection of creature/monster images and ideas to share as well! But as ever, I'm hungry for your ideas as well!

On monsters: This isn't a Vampire/Werewolf sort of monster romp. Perhaps the Captain might be a vampire herself, one of the AlterGate coven, but not much else there.

Kinks: I'll tell you now, this isn't for the squeamish or easily offended. Foul acts, vulgar language and deeds. There's a lot here to do that I'd like to see done! Next to none of it involves Vanilla or romance (Unless you're interested int he truly twisted ero-horror romance I can propose.!)

This is long term, and as you can see there's a lot that goes into it. So, if we play in a forum, lets try to keep the posts lengthy and immersive.

Fetishes/Kins Adored and desired:
Force, Impreg ,Oviposition(Eggs), Body alteration, imbofication, Anal, Strange Insertions, Cum play, tons of cum, monsters, Soft Vore (Swallowing, no blood&gore), Cocooning, breeding, Hermaphrodites, Slime, Resident Evil style monsters,humiliation, degredation, food play,forced lesbianism, accelerated pregnancy,slapping, spanking, mild violence, vulgar language, insults, vulgar description, inanimate objects becoming animate, tentacles, physicality (Lifting,dragging, tossing) group scenes.... Those are just the few i can think of at the moment.

So, if you like the ide aof it we can definitely talk, and I can send an email or two of the cast, and the creatures/acts I have in mind!

Some things I think of as neat for it-

Massive frog like creature, humanoid but with huge mouth, long sticky tongue, likes to bang and then swallow it's prey. Maybe to gobble them up, maybe to slurp them up and spit them out in cocoon prisons, who knows.

An object, like a chair..comes to 'life' and starts to become fleshy and scaly as appendages hold it's occupant in place while it starts to bang away at her, the more it humps, the more a creature it becomes...and this can happen out of nowhere.

Group of friends fleeing, one doesn't make it, that sort of scene sounds great. Perhaps where something lurches free of a pipe or water  to get it's prey.

Something hidden in a refrigerator of the kitchen, one gets to close it swings open, something grabs her, drags her in. The others try to free her as they hear screams and the sounds of humping.

<snip>

And lets play! Im open to doing this one with multiple people!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:
B Movie Monster Babe Fest

Fetishes: (Lol oh so many...)
Non Con, Heavy Force, Abduction, Insertions, Ovi Position....it's probably easier for us to talk it out a little as I don't want to pigeon hole the possibilities.

Plot:
         There can be so many. The heavy sexploitation of B monster movies is what I'm hoping to play out. I'm not looking to do just one either, I mean with so many genre's of monster and horror movie schtick why just do one? I do have some favorites. That being said, I'm also interested in other peoples favorites. I'm not looking to play with the good guys or heroes, bu tthe nasty, horny, slimy, sometimes inhuman and freaky monsters that we all know and love! The following monsters, themes, etc apply and I'd love to discuss-

-Boogeyman/Closet monster (Google Monster int he closet movie)
-Under the Bed Monsters
-The Ring, where the monster is a futa/herm/dick girl and when she finishes, tries to stuff the victim back through the television with her.
-A Freddy Kruegar like creature who has to torment the souls into giving up for so long before th creature gets ot own them as hell harem girls forever.
-Troll/Troll 2/Troll Hunter...trolls and my thick ass. ::blushes:: I like the idea of it.
-The monster from "The Host" but, you know, sexualized.
-Resident Evil
-The thing
-Aliens intent on Breeding
-Night of the living "And hump hungry" dead.
-It style clown
-The Ghoulies sort of little nasty guys
-Kinky Gremlins.

For someone interested in getting very kinky, the idea of some sort of ancient sex demon or creature manifesting in the mirror as a reflection of the owman, but with obviously large and threatening male parts....to take her as a mirror image of herself is something I would enjoy playing quite a bit!

So please, send me a message if any of these, or anything like it, sounds fun to you!

Notify

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: What ever happened to-

Content: Non Consent, Force, Abduction, Spanking, Humiliation and too many more to go on lol

Characters sought: Male, Female, Herm/Futa (1), Monster, Alien

Requirements: A rough, and creative mind : ), Erotic Imagination

IT was late, as my car had been broken down for two days I'd decided to jog to 24 hour fitness. Well, Jog-ish. After all, that winter weight wasn't going to go away all on it's own! I blushed, feeling the few extra pounds bouncing on my booty in the jogging shorts that were tighter than they'd been last year. Almost indecently so, but who'd be there to see me on the back path so late at night? My heavy, very full bust strained the sports bra, and wasn't hidden too well by the windbreaker half zipped up over my heavy swells. My auburn hair bounced in a messy bun, and the earbuds in my ears pumped music in...and deafened me to what was about to happen!

Three Days Later: No sign of the missing woman has been reported, if anyone has any information please report it to the proper authorities.

Scene: You get o pick what happened, or happened to me. We can go from the set up I provided. and I'm happy turning it into something long term, or keeping is shorter. I'll be glad ot talk it out a little, but for bonus points....and man, woman or other (EEk!) that decides to get a handle on my thick ass, well, if you just send me a message going off what I put there and forcing me to just jump in, you get big bonus points!

Notify

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: THAT's not supposed to be THERE!

Content: Ageplay, Futanari/Herm play, Non-Consent, Blackmail

I play the babysitter for a teen who has long ago stopped needing a babysitter. But her mom is very protective. It's an overnight job so my character ends up staying the night in the guest room. Well finding the womanly figure of my character just too much to resist, the daughter shows off that she is in fact a well hung futa by slipping into the guest room, subduing me whilst asleep, then waking my character up with a very intrusive use of her 'tool'. :) While doing this it is possible I get turned on by the taboo of it...while she's recording it. See she doesn't just won't a thick bottomed thing for the morning! At the end of the romp she lets me know that unless she wants me to show the cops, the world, her mom and the internet, I have to dump my boyfriend because I'm her new plaything/girlfriend. Can go long term.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Formula  8.1.M.8.0
Style: Dark
Preferred Partners: Futa/Hermaphrodite Females, Males

Content: NonCon ,Anal,Oral ,Vaginal ,Body Alteration, Abduction

Scenario: A character of your design works for Mandham Pharmaceuticals, but as an 'Off the Books" Contractor so to speak. Mandham Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals makes quite a bit of it's revenue in products the public never see's. Formula 8.1.M.8.0 (or BIMBO) is designed to take women and accentuate their curves and 'assets' through stimulating the body chemistry. Your character is given several doses and payment rest son recording the effects on an unwitting subject. Part of the payment is the freedom tot hen use the woman, during, after and before...and the company will cover up her disappearance should your contractor wish to appropriate her.

Setting: Modern, ModernFantasy
Requirements: Must be okay being so deliciously evil!
Other info: The scene can go long term if you like the characters, or the assignment can be taken again with a new character.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Night if the Humping Dead

Contains: Non-Con, Monster play, Zombies, etc

The news reports had warned to stay in doors due to the massive storm about to hit the east coast. But miserable weather had always called ot the deliciously built Laci Lynn, goth girl and cock tease extraordinaire. Well she snuck out to enjoy the horrid night. Cold rain and summer breezes would feel great...and of course, she wore next to nothing. Well her big, clunky boots carried the hip heavy young thing to of course...the local cemetery. Where else would a black dyed spoiled, bratty goth girl go? The rain started, but she didn't mind. It felt good on her legs where the skirt didn't stop it. She thought her gal pal Amy was going to meet her here. Looking around..she'd finally stop with a low, derogatory whistle. Those ripped up pink panties over there....yeah those looked like Amy's. ::Slut's getting some huh? She was supposed to meet me! ::Those were the last normal words of the night, for at that exact moment, hands would emerge from the loaky ground as dirt and earth started to tumble away. The hands grabbed hold of her ankles...thighs.....she'd scream seeing the zombies with pale green glowing in their eyes...and as the emerged and pawed, and tore at her clothes...one and all, male and female undead were sporting immense undead cocks! She knew then...she wasn't going home, and somewhere...Am was some zombies bitch. And she was next!

<snip>

Look forward to hearing from you!