Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Vile

6 - Well, there's certainly a lot to look at, but it's too explicit for my tastes. Call me a prude if you wish *grins*.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Alhanna

10. Really like this one. The colors just blend so well. Makes me tempted to find out the man underneath the mask. ;)

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

King Serperior

Hmm, not my favorite image, but decent nonetheless:  7

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Autumn52

10 cause it is KS but 10 for the scary factor too
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

King Serperior

Xandi always has lovely avatars and with a redhead, this one gets an automatic 10.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Jag

10/10 Always love a good robotic thingie gif. ^__^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

King Serperior

A 6.  It's not my most favorite of your avatars, Jag.  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Astre

eep!

10 so it doesn't eat me... *hides behind sofa*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Juggtacular

Almondus

Im gunna sing The Doom Song now, 9. for the chuckles Juggtacular.  Have to love Zim.

Deamonbane

Keyhole jokes... multiplying...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Eranil Morathim

8 he looks far too happy to have a crossbow and that concerns me

Kendra

10 The Crow is sheer awesomeness  8-)

Insanityenviesme

10.. I see you've had yourself a pretty badass makeover, darlin
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Verasaille

8 interesting black and white study of seduction.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn52

10 very artistic and the colors are beautiful

King Serperior

As always, Xandi always has some of the best and most beautiful avatars around.  10!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Anjelita

I will give this one a 9 because I feel there should be more ooze dripping from his bajillion teeth ;)  Ahhh KS... you and your wonderful avatars.  I would love to see that creature in my dreams.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Autumn52

Eranil Morathim

10 of course, every time.
(1000 as this quickly became on of my favorite avis for you, Xandi)

King Serperior

A rating of 7 seems like a good one.  It's not my personal favorite avatar I've seen, but I like the dark feeling to it.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.