What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Hemingway on January 23, 2011, 01:41:22 PM
*Twitch.* I have nothing to play. Everything good got pushed back. My choices are old games, and uninteresting games...
What got pushed back! Type it fast, it's like a bandage that way! D:
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Hemingway

Quote from: Inkidu on January 23, 2011, 05:18:06 PM
What got pushed back! Type it fast, it's like a bandage that way! D:

Everything! Deus Ex, F.3.A.R., The Witcher 2 ... everything! Instead of having Deus Ex to look forward to next month, the first thing to come out that I want is gonna be Dragon Age 2. I'm more excited about it now, thankfully.

Inkidu

Quote from: Hemingway on January 23, 2011, 07:13:29 PM
Everything! Deus Ex, F.3.A.R., The Witcher 2 ... everything! Instead of having Deus Ex to look forward to next month, the first thing to come out that I want is gonna be Dragon Age 2. I'm more excited about it now, thankfully.
Yeah but they only got pushed until March, didn't they?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Hemingway

Quote from: Inkidu on January 23, 2011, 07:20:47 PM
Yeah but they only got pushed until March, didn't they?

Deus Ex around April, I think, but I'm not sure if there's an official date. FEAR 3 and the Witcher until May.

2011 is going to be the year of gaming ... but the first few months are going to suck.

Inkidu

Quote from: Hemingway on January 23, 2011, 07:24:57 PM
Deus Ex around April, I think, but I'm not sure if there's an official date. FEAR 3 and the Witcher until May.

2011 is going to be the year of gaming ... but the first few months are going to suck.
Well I'm going to get Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, and Fight Night Champion so that should hold me.

Wolfy

Quote from: Inkidu on January 23, 2011, 07:51:02 PM
Well I'm going to get Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, and Fight Night Champion so that should hold me.

Same for me, only replace fight night with Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Course, what's gonna suck is I want to get a 3DS in march...but that's going to be $250 D:

Inkidu

Wolfy

Nah. I've lost interest in such games. :/

Inkidu

Quote from: Wolfy on January 23, 2011, 08:50:22 PM
Nah. I've lost interest in such games. :/
Meh, I like Fight Night more than I do MvC anyway.

Oniya

I'm tempted to start up Chaos Legion, just to have something to vent frustration on/with.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Bentley

The first Mass Effect...again.

I realized I don't really care about seeing renegade Shepard, and a renegade FemShep was the only playthrough I had where I romanced Kaidan. So, I'm romancing him as a paragon.

Sabby

Quote from: Bentley on January 24, 2011, 12:07:24 AM
The first Mass Effect...again.

I realized I don't really care about seeing renegade Shepard, and a renegade FemShep was the only playthrough I had where I romanced Kaidan. So, I'm romancing him as a paragon.

Renegade FemShep doesn't romance anyone... you kiss her, or she'll fucking crush you, and then still demand you die in battle for her. And you will love it >.>

I had a black, skinny FemShep with a scar down her cheek and golden brown eyes, short spiky brown hair with a rusty red to it. The appearance with the Renegade voice, I was actually scared of and aroused by her >.<

Also, I love how around December and January every year everyone claims that this year will be the best for gaming ever. No doubt there's some good games on the way, but I've heard it so many times I no longer listen xD

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on January 24, 2011, 03:57:00 AM
Renegade FemShep doesn't romance anyone... you kiss her, or she'll fucking crush you, and then still demand you die in battle for her. And you will love it >.>

I had a black, skinny FemShep with a scar down her cheek and golden brown eyes, short spiky brown hair with a rusty red to it. The appearance with the Renegade voice, I was actually scared of and aroused by her >.<

Also, I love how around December and January every year everyone claims that this year will be the best for gaming ever. No doubt there's some good games on the way, but I've heard it so many times I no longer listen xD

Wait a minute....Sabby, aroused by a female? *gasp* I must spread the news!

Sabby

Quote from: Wolfy on January 24, 2011, 04:17:15 AM
Wait a minute....Sabby, aroused by a female? *gasp* I must spread the news!

I like my men to be like women, and my women to be like men >.>

Xiphon III

Wolfy: MvC3. We must COMBAT!

Deadpool/Dante/um....I'll have to think on my third charry. Possibly Spidey, just to up the "Quipp-y" factor. Yeah, that'll be my team.

Bayushi

Wish they'd hurry up with The Old Republic already.

Getting bored of WoW, sadly. Is a good game, sure, but when you've been playing it off and on since 2005...

Wolfy

Quote from: Xiphon III on January 24, 2011, 02:09:18 PM
Wolfy: MvC3. We must COMBAT!

Deadpool/Dante/um....I'll have to think on my third charry. Possibly Spidey, just to up the "Quipp-y" factor. Yeah, that'll be my team.

Amateratsu/Dante/Zero here.

...Possibly. I plan to order the collectors edition from Capcom's site as soon as the first rolls around.

Xiphon III

Oh but of course. Once I get my hands on Jill, my secondary team will be Chris/Wesker/Jill...even better if I can get them into S.T.A.R.S. uniform colors...

Inkidu

I... have played... Dead Space 2. I expect never to sleep again, and I'm not being sarcastic. I fully expect what I have seen to haunt my nightmares.

However, it does up the reward factor. Putting a slasher in stasis, shooting his scythe-like arm off, and impaling him with it using the TK module never gets old.

Wolfy

Quote from: Inkidu on January 25, 2011, 07:06:04 PM
I... have played... Dead Space 2. I expect never to sleep again, and I'm not being sarcastic. I fully expect what I have seen to haunt my nightmares.

However, it does up the reward factor. Putting a slasher in stasis, shooting his scythe-like arm off, and impaling him with it using the TK module never gets old.

Omg...same here...I expect to be haunted by nightmares too....Which means they did a damn fine job.

Inkidu

Quote from: Wolfy on January 25, 2011, 08:47:02 PM
Omg...same here...I expect to be haunted by nightmares too....Which means they did a damn fine job.
The action-y pieces are really well done too, and they're kind of scary in their own way. I have noticed that sometimes it takes entering and exiting a room or waiting a long time for doors to go to open mode though. Hardly a real gripe.

dready

Quote from: Inkidu on January 25, 2011, 08:50:34 PM
The action-y pieces are really well done too, and they're kind of scary in their own way. I have noticed that sometimes it takes entering and exiting a room or waiting a long time for doors to go to open mode though. Hardly a real gripe.
That's an issue they had in the first game, which adds to the suspense when you're trying to escape, but also frustration.

Sabby

I will never understand how anyone can find the Dead Space games scary enough to inflict nightmares instead of a temporary 'jump', but I'm flogging a dead horse into soup here, so will not go into it ^^'

Just got Undead Nightmare and Hydrophobia. I haven't tried Hydro yet but I'm kind of excited... looks great for a Marketplace game. And Undead Nightmare is just amazing <3 It's sad they couldn't try and make the zombie hordes bigger, but I only just started, so they could grow later on for all I know.

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabby on January 26, 2011, 01:58:19 AM
I will never understand how anyone can find the Dead Space games scary enough to inflict nightmares instead of a temporary 'jump', but I'm flogging a dead horse into soup here, so will not go into it ^^'

Just got Undead Nightmare and Hydrophobia. I haven't tried Hydro yet but I'm kind of excited... looks great for a Marketplace game. And Undead Nightmare is just amazing <3 It's sad they couldn't try and make the zombie hordes bigger, but I only just started, so they could grow later on for all I know.
Yeah, well lets just say the Sprawl isn't a clinical work environment.

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on January 26, 2011, 01:58:19 AM

I dunno, Sabby.....Would you find hearing a baby crying or hearing a play-mobile (One of those spinny things that plays music above Cribs) playing in the background, while on a space station that's clearly gone to hell, kicked Satan's ass, and infected him....unnerving?