Fairytale gone Awry - NC, Ex, Incest - closed to new characters

Started by lovelygirl, December 13, 2010, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Emma had always loved fairytales, as a child she dreamed of being the princess that was rescued by the handsome prince and whisked away to a beautiful castle. She loved those stories so much, she decided to open her own book store and line the shelves with children's books. She was very successful and the kids loved coming there, hearing the stories and then setting off with a new book or two.

One day she received a strange book with an odd symbol on the front. It was leather clad, and much to nice to be sold to anyone so she kept it for herself. As she read it, the story was about a beautiful maiden that was living with a simple family in the forest. Little did she know she was the future princess, hidden away for safety reasons. At the age of eighteen, the maiden was sent off on a journey to find her true self, hoping she would heed the calling back to her true parents and the prince she was intended to marry.

Emma fell asleep reading the book, and when she woke, she was in the little hamlet that the maiden started out in. She was in the story herself! IN order for Emma to escape and make it back to her world, she must travel through the book as Princess Daphne, experiencing all the things the princess would encounter along the way.

Here is where it gets fun. I need a series of characters. The following elements will be involved- bestiality, incest, bondage. No scat watersports, none of the icky stuff, lol.

So this is what I need:
A king an queen. (they are in the story later) King- Kirinis
the simple father and mother ( only in the beginning of the tale before she leaves)father- Xantham
a dragon- Featherfall
a sorcerer or sorceress -Swordsman and Blue 
a wolf ( not a lycan, an actual wolf, being a fairy tale, yes it can talk) - Kate
Elf guide- Akiko
a hunter ( that ends up being her brother) -Xantham
The rescuing prince  Vincent

if you're interested let me know Post which character you would like to play also. Cheers!

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Kate

It weirds out my friends and to many its very strange but I just adore the idea of bestiality
and role playing males (I do have a penis obsession and characters I adore playing have one).

Could I be considered for the dragon or the wolf (male if hermaphrodites are not everyone cup of tea ?)

lovelygirl

yep, you know I know you can write a male well. Which do you prefer, the dragon or the wolf?

Ons &Offs

Kate

which would you prefer me to be ? i dont mind either woudl be interesting wolf is cool.

I like the interest the forbidden extreme feeling gives me more than simply powerful creatures - so wolf perhaps is fine enough (could i have a female voice but highly male undercarridge ? - dont mind if you say for believabily no - but your call
)

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kate

Kate

was looking for wolf pics - found this - just for interest sake scroll down this page how  cute do baby wolfs look omg !

http://www.zevs.net/snow-animals/

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kate

they can be how cute i was before .. i became big :)

Another picky

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4438353121_40daede529.jpg

I will write up a story concerning my character soon - phps i was a girl cursed to inhabit a wolfs body because i offended a witch may be ? because she was jealous of me (of course !)
- dont mind the background -whatever you think suits

lovelygirl

none of the characters are noble except the fair Emma/Daphne. Bring on all the immoral thoughts and actions you want

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

ivygrowth

I'd be interested in playing the Sorcerer or Sorceress, hmmm.  I could go either way on that one.  Did you have anything specific in mind for them to do to her?

lovelygirl

Oh yes I do. I can pm you the details. I'm good either way if it's male or female you want to play that part

Ons &Offs

Xantham

I would love to join in, if I may.

I am a fan of family fun and would like to play the hunter/brother.   Let me know and I will provide more details.

lovelygirl

Here is how I see the progression of who she meets along the way. Wolf first, rescued by hunter/ brother. Snared by sorcerer. Kidnapped by dragon from sorcerer. Finally rescued from prince and returned to her parents (king and queen) plus if I don't get elves it's not critical , just thought a little gang bang might be fun.

I am looking for as much sin a debauchery as possible from characters. I want this poor girl defiled, forced to submit, all and all being a victim of each character she come across. Once she gets to the castle, she will see the man that took her in the woods and realize he was her brother.

Dragon can transform into human, but I want him big and scary! The bigger the better!

Once I have a few more players we can go into more depth for characters.

Ons &Offs

ivygrowth

Sounds good.  I think I will go with a male sorcerer.  I'm sure I can think of a few evil things for him to do to her, on top of whatever you want to PM me ;)

Xantham

I would also be happy to double one of the minor roles as your "father" or the King, just to help the storyline.

Cheers

Kate

Kirinis

I'll be interested in playing the king if the spot hasn't been taken yet.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kate

Many years ago a strange magic-storm occurred, ley-lines stretched, broke and whipped about the world lashing at each other before they reknitted again into a new order. Such ley-storms were recorded in history but no scholars took them seriously and none were prepared, luckily most of the strange phenomena occurred about places no civilization dwelt however Rachael was no so lucky. While lost as a girl during this time she followed the whimpering sounds of large proud dying wolf.

Only to find it entangled in magic threads which seemed to appear from the earth and sky at the same time. For hours it moaned and tears of empathy fell from her cheeks. While it was being electrocuted with magical energies their gaze locked, and unspoken understanding dawned - a race of man - a race of wolf - bitter enemies bonded as one was powerless to help but yearned to , the other aware its suffering was not of a kind even humans intend.

Finally once the ley-lines released their grip the wolf fell down to the soil and began to pant its last breaths. Watching it suffering for so long made Rachael long to give the wolf final moments of peace and calmly spoke to it while patting hopelessly seeing its life force flicker away.

The magical energies however had not left the creature and while Rachael slept her own soul moved into the body of the male wolf while her own human body was taken by death instead.

The result was a alpha male wolf much stronger than most, ageless and unique.  But what became increasingly more dominate was the lead-wolfs own urges, and Rachael soon found her own mind wrestling for control of what body she had. Her soul's only freedom became simply occasional use of her voice.

Love And Submission

Where do the elves come in? Can they just follow her around like the lion and the tin man followed dorthy or what?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

lovelygirl

Kate great story! I like it!

As for the elves, that was more of a gang bang situation, lol- that was a part that could go or stay.

What no one wants to actually rescue our maiden- what a wicked bunch!  Actually that might work- a damsel with no rescue- hmmmm

Ons &Offs

Xantham

I could have the hunter reappear in Prince form to "save" her again.

Just a thought.

Kate

lovelygirl

ok everyone that still wants to play, PM me a simple character sheet. Kate you're good, I like yours.

As for the rest, something simple,
Character Name
role
personality
History
Pic or description

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

ok I got a couple characters, still wondering if the others are interested

Ons &Offs

Xantham

Have we given up on this?  I was very much looking forward to a little fairy tail (sic).

Xantham

lovelygirl

LOL, sadly I did not get characters from other people that expressed interest. Hold tight until my finger heals. I might ask some other players I know to join in .

Ons &Offs

Bayushi

If the elves will be on the Princess' side... then I'll play a female elf?

lovelygirl

Akiko- I wasn't planning on that but you gave me a better idea- yes why not make a female elf and Pm me with it. They could be her companions on the journey. Ones that from time to time try to rescue her from the perils she faces

Ons &Offs

Bayushi

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 11, 2011, 04:00:58 PMAkiko- I wasn't planning on that but you gave me a better idea- yes why not make a female elf and Pm me with it. They could be her companions on the journey. Ones that from time to time try to rescue her from the perils she faces

Maybe even end up sharing her fate, much of the time? ^^

lovelygirl

Quote from: Akiko on January 11, 2011, 04:50:45 PM
Maybe even end up sharing her fate, much of the time? ^^

If we keep it to one elf, I say why not!

Ons &Offs

Xillen

Is there an up to date roster for this game?

I could be up for rescuing some damsels in distress or perhaps bringing them in deeper trouble, but I have no idea about the current roster. Rather not join a game if there's already tons of men waiting in turns to "save" the same damsel :P

Bayushi

Submitted my elf to our erstwhile GM. ^^

Hope she suits?

lovelygirl

Quote from: Xillen on January 11, 2011, 04:59:22 PM
Is there an up to date roster for this game?

I could be up for rescuing some damsels in distress or perhaps bringing them in deeper trouble, but I have no idea about the current roster. Rather not join a game if there's already tons of men waiting in turns to "save" the same damsel :P

I actually still need an evil wizard amd dragon- never received characters from the original players and the rescuing prince is still available

Ons &Offs

Xillen

Oeh, a Dragon! I can play a dragon... Any specific plot in mind for him?

Still, out of curiosity, is there a roster up somewhere?

Greetings, Xillen.

lovelygirl

No roster, but I can work on it in the next day or so.

I was thinking formtje dragon, he would kidnap her from the wizard. See each character would have their way with her on their journey. He would be the last character before the prince rescued her. I want him mean nasty and evil.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ok so in the first post I have updated the roles. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Ons &Offs

Xantham

You didn't miss me, but I also gave you a character sheet for your father.  Since its just a bit part, I figured you wouldn't mind the doubling.

Bayushi

Hello, hello, hello

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

Kate

relax we needs some information first.
just the basic facts like can you show me where it hurts.

Xantham

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move, but I can’t hear what you’re saying.

Bayushi

Xillen

Wait, wait, since your character is moving from bad dude to bad dude, wouldn't that mean that it's more like a series of 1 on 1's? I mean, if I would play the dragon, I would have nothing to do until the main character arrives at my place, and then none of the others have anything to do.

lovelygirl

X - yes I had the fathers bio, sorry I didn't put that up

Xillen- I had intened this to be a journey for her. So maybe I can skew things that the bunch of rowdies plan amd plot together on how to take and torture her. That way they sort of work together, even though she doesn't know it. I just didn't want one massive orgy and everyone attack her and her guide all at once.

Ons &Offs

Swordsman18

I would be interested in playing the evil wizard. I have so many vile thoughts going on for the poor girl. I will send the character sheet in a few minutes.

Xillen

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 15, 2011, 06:10:28 PMSo maybe I can skew things that the bunch of rowdies plan amd plot together on how to take and torture her. That way they sort of work together, even though she doesn't know it.

That sounds somewhat out of character for some of those bad guys... Why would a Dragon be working together with lesser beings.

No, the way you planned it originally makes the most sense. However, I hadn't realized yet at the time that this would more or less turn into a series of 1 on 1's, with the only moments of group interaction being the moment she moves from one baddy to another.

Bayushi

Remember, Xillen, she'll have her lil Elf guide with her. ^^

Xillen

Hmm, true enough...

However, you seem to prefer F/F content, considering from your Preferences page. How does that work out exactly between you and monster interaction?

Bayushi

It isn't as bad when it's N/C, tbh. I've done my share of M/f scenes here that were non-consensual.

Xillen

So it's always at least three group games, and the elven guide is in as much unfortunate events as the princess is, and at the same time?

BlueEyedBard

I sent a character sheet for an evil sorceress, hope I'm what you're looking for ^.^
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

lovelygirl

Sorry everyone, this has been a crazy week, with two storms, my schedule has been thrown into a tizzy.

I will be back later this afternoon to run through all the questions and fill in the blanks with characters.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

OK quick thing so I can wrap my head around this.

Everyone still interested just post that you're still in

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Swordsman18

lovelygirl

Swordsman and Blue, each of you sent me a sorcerer and sorceress character.  Would you like to work together? I'd like to have both of you in the play.

Ons &Offs

Kirinis

Bayushi

Xantham

BlueEyedBard

Ummm my sorceress is really not a "team player". If she were to partner up with anybody it would only be to betray them later.
On/Off

Vincent

Somehow i don`t see that as a problem. :P You`re supposed to be an evil calculating  bitch. Betrayal and murder are perfectly reasonable things to do ^.^
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

lovelygirl

Blue, maybe we can worlk that you and Swordsman are there in different parts of the story so I can keep both of you

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

Well whatever you think works best, I mean I'm game for teaming up at the beginning but I can guarantee there will be a betrayal at the end of it.  ::)
On/Off

lovelygirl

Ok let me work it out in my head Blue on how to place you guys in the story.

I might be scarce this weekend, after over two feet of snow, we are due for another storm tomorrow, more shoveling, and I don't know how frequently I will be on.

Hang tight I promise to come back with something brilliant!

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 20, 2011, 08:30:27 PM
Ok let me work it out in my head Blue on how to place you guys in the story.

I might be scarce this weekend, after over two feet of snow, we are due for another storm tomorrow, more shoveling, and I don't know how frequently I will be on.

Hang tight I promise to come back with something brilliant!
Well just let me know what you decide on  :-)
On/Off

Featherfall

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Swordsman18

I will let you decide how to solve the whole sorcerer thing. Just let me know.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Featherfall

lovelygirl

Ok, thank you for being so patient with me, between the snow, and now a sick child, I think I can wrap my brain around what I need to do.

Cast in order of how you appear in the story-
Xantham, - you will be a single father, sending her out on her journey. She will be very confused and not sure what the hell is going on, but you know she needs to find her way.

Once my character enters the fairytale quest, Blue,  you have sucked her in, and in her naive nature, she at first thinks you are friend not foe. You lead off to torture and use her as you wish.

Akiko- you have been told that your charge has arrived and by a twist of fate find her already entrapped by the sorceress. It will be your duty to then free her and continue on as her guide.

Kate- as she and her guide maneuver through the wood, you will be next. Again, she will be fascinated by a wolf that can speak, but finds that the wolf is not what she/he appears to be.

Once the angle happens with the wolf, the hunter (Xantham) will come to the "rescue" of our maiden and her guide, only to continue with the sexual debauchery. Neither of them know that they are truly sister and brother which will be revealed at the end.

With the hunter leaving them alone and shaken in the woods, our maiden and guide sadly stumble into the territory of our sorcerer (Swordsman). Of course by this time, out maiden and guide have wised up and are able to devise ways and means to escape him.

Yet during their escape, a foe of the sorcerer, ( dragon, Featherfall) snatches them up in his talons and bring them to his lair.

Finally, after all that, her rescuing prince finds her and rescues her and her guide safely delivers her to the castle to her true father the King (Kirinis) only to find this was all a set up by the prince and the king to make her submissive to her new husband. So instead of him breaking her himself, he had the creatures and people do it for him.

Whew ok, now, let the questions and comments begin.

Ons &Offs

Vincent

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

lovelygirl

Quote from: Vincent on January 24, 2011, 09:23:19 AM
*raises hand, looking for forest part*

Still working that out in my brain. I'm not sure yet. Seems like she's going through a lot already. I'll let you know shortly what I decide.

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Xantham

Very nice -

Two questions:
1. Are you keeping the bookends of a story within a story, being sucked into the book or going straight fairy tale at this point?
2. (No need to decide till much later, we can chat) What role do you want "Bro" to play at court when you finally arrive?  As he is also royalty.

Other than than I am raring to go.  >:)
Xantham

lovelygirl

It will start as a story in a story, but by the end, I think she is do drawn in, the line of reality disappears and she remains in the book

And the brother will be the first born son, to the heir to the throne, and her prince would be from the neighboring kingdom, having made a deal with the king to take his daughter.

Ons &Offs

Featherfall

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 24, 2011, 08:59:03 AM

Yet during their escape, a foe of the sorcerer, ( dragon, Featherfall) snatches them up in his talons and bring them to his lair.

Many evil things will happen to them upon arrival. >:)

Xantham

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 24, 2011, 12:37:49 PM
It will start as a story in a story, but by the end, I think she is do drawn in, the line of reality disappears and she remains in the book

And the brother will be the first born son, to the heir to the throne, and her prince would be from the neighboring kingdom, having made a deal with the king to take his daughter.

And the hunter/prince brother, after having found his soulmate and losing her to his arch rival from the neighboring kingdom, declares war and thousands of innocent people and not so innocent elves die...

Oops, getting carried away, heh!

lovelygirl

Quote from: Xantham on January 24, 2011, 03:08:41 PM
And the hunter/prince brother, after having found his soulmate and losing her to his arch rival from the neighboring kingdom, declares war and thousands of innocent people and not so innocent elves die...

Oops, getting carried away, heh!

lol, I'm addicting aren't I? (jk)

Ons &Offs

Vincent

I seem to have it in my head that I`m the rescuing prince.. therefore should it be a brofist and discussion of how her body feels? ;D
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

lovelygirl

There is enough of me to go around!

As soon as I have a few more confirmations we can move forward and start

Ons &Offs

Bayushi

I was thinking that our Elf guide can wander into the midst of the Sorceress' camp, and get 'involved' in the Sorceress' debauchery as well?

(Player is lesbian IRL, and would enjoy some F/f "entertainment" ;D )

Other idea I have I'll PM to you, lovelygirl.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Akiko on January 24, 2011, 10:15:58 PM
I was thinking that our Elf guide can wander into the midst of the Sorceress' camp, and get 'involved' in the Sorceress' debauchery as well?

(Player is lesbian IRL, and would enjoy some F/f "entertainment" ;D )

Other idea I have I'll PM to you, lovelygirl.
I too was hoping the elf could be captured in her first attempt to save the girl so they can have a little fun together.

Or the sorceress could go last and just get to keep the elf girl  ::)
On/Off

Vincent

Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Xantham

Quote from: Vincent on January 24, 2011, 05:12:23 PM
I seem to have it in my head that I`m the rescuing prince.. therefore should it be a brofist and discussion of how her body feels? ;D

I'm all for the two princes getting together and comparing notes over her body...no, really over her body.  It might just stop a war.   ;D

Vincent

Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Xantham

Kirinis

Now what kind of fairy tale is it if the princess doesn't die at least once?

lovelygirl

you guys are so mean to me  :'(  Get ready to start on Friday

Ons &Offs

Kate

confirmed with this structure it would be useful for "who's turn it si to appear" to be pm'd.

otherwise people forget ... (annoyes everyone) adn we all love pms telling us when we should post

lovelygirl

Will keep that in mind Kate. Look for all the opening threads tomorrow!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

here we go!

Characters-

characters

OOC

OOC

IC-

IC

I have to run out for about 2 hours soon. I will have the tale started when I return

Ons &Offs

Swordsman18

Lovely, am I still in or am I out? I was just wondering.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs