Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drako

*Wraps Saku in a dragon hug and gives her a toothy grin* Hi.

crystaltears

*Cuddles into those lovely wings.* Oooh, so pretty... *Purrs and adores*
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Lolli

Herro. I don't know you. Wanna cuddle anyhow? :D
-snuggles-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*swoops in, leaps off speeder, and - for once - doesn't crash on landing.*

Woo-hoo!  I made it! *cuddles the dear Lolli*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Phobetor

*Slips in and cuddles saberblue, kissing lightly on the cheek*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Lolli

I'm giving you extra cuddles just for having Jensen Ackles as your avatar! -purrowls- Sex, sex, sex.
-cuddles Saku-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

tesseractive

Hi Lolli, I'm Tessa. I hope you won't mind.

*cuddles Lolli softly*
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

shadowbane

Hi cutle, ready to cuddle?
*Cuddles Tessa*

Lolli

Muscles. Nice. CUDDLE!
-snugglecuddles Shadowbane-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Duncan

*runs in to cuddle the shit out of Lolli then runs off*

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Never fear!  Saber is here! *gives her a cuddle, and a smooch, before bouncing off*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Duncan

*Jumps on his back from no where I said cuddles damn it.*

lol

Lolli

No more running! >:[
-cuddles-

-and smooches Saber, just 'cause-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Mistress Maro

-cuddles up to Lolli-

Your sucker looks yummy.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Milanthe

*Cuddles up to Saku*  Me thinks I am meeting you a lot in these threads hm?  lol
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Saku

*cuddles up to Milanthe* Indeed! You must like me! *winks* xD
I'm back!

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saku

*cuddles maro again* you must like me! xD
I'm back!

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mistress Maro

-cuddles with her wondering what the other thing infront of her is-

Chris Rock