A bit of insight into what I want in a RP!

Started by lucyskyfire, November 17, 2014, 12:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucyskyfire

Introduction

Hello,

I am Lucyskyfire. To start off I would like to give you a light background of who and what I am as a roleplayer. I am an intermediate writer/roleplayer. I do not generally enjoy playing a male - I am a female, and therefore enjoy playing a feminine role.  I do not enjoy playing extremely old/young characters either, my happy medium stands with female characters ranging from 20- 40 years of age. I also find that I enjoy a happy medium between plot and smut in my story lines, my preference leaning more toward plot!

Also, I will not under any circumstances do any sex scenes out of character. Though I do thoroughly enjoy the creative writing that can ensue during these scenes, I am unwilling to move it to a more personal nature. If this is a problem please exit this thread now and move on.

Also, keep in mind these are strictly small ideas, as I prefer to build the plot with my partner! All names and such are negotiable unless otherwise stated!

*Please do not respond to this thread, a simple pm anytime of the day shall suffice!

Family Friends*******

Jack, Alexia's older brother, has invited his friend over to stay for a few nights. Upon seeing him, Alexia is instantly attracted, and had hoped for a chance to talk to him. This bad boy, leather  jacket and all, has enough charm to sweep any girl off her feet. However, this is just the start of a simple take on the cliche romance. This would start with two siblings and the innocent meeting between a young girl and her brothers "bad boy," friend, and would develop over the course of time to turn into what it may!

Fantasy/Creature *****

Tali, lost and alone, wanders through the woods. Having been dropped off, left to die, she had been wandering aimlessly looking for a place to seek shelter.  A wolf watches her, in the distance, unable to help his interest in the girl. He shifts, his human form taking over, as he decides to try and help. Will she see him as a friend or potentially with time, a lover. I would like to build this based on a friendship, and with time, developing into something more.

Internet Friends*******

Brittany, an only child, was an avid gamer,mother, and wife, investing most of her time into her Playstation. Having realized she had to get her life together she opted to only play on the weekends so that she could be the mother she needed to be, until she met a boy that could turn her inside out. Jake, the nice guy, thought he had life figured out. He had a girl, was going to college, and was ready to start his life until a mysterious girl marched in and rocked his world.

*If interested in this must be willing to have a character with the name of Jake, and follow this basic plot. This holds a very special spot for me.*

Friends Forever******

Bex was 5 when she met Austin for the first time, since then they've been inseparable. Now, the dynamic is changing. Will they accept that there is more or will they part ways and look for happiness in with someone else.

Please take a moment to read my On's and Offs, I am open to almost anything and would love to hear your ideas if non of these interest you! I have quite a broad spectrum of likes, pm ease message me with your requests and I will get back with you asap!

xoxo, Lucy!

*will continue to update over time!

lucyskyfire

After a long reprieve, lack of internet, and a new take on life, I am back and ready to continue this adventure! Please, feel free to message me any ideas or wishes.

xoxo
Lucyskyfire

lucyskyfire

Added 2 new ideas and revamped whole post!!!