Maiden voyage, first idea...need someone to play a male...

Started by Ehvianna, June 23, 2008, 02:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehvianna

Prisoners of Wargh:
     The stench of the dark stone room is overpowering, but as she awakens, she can feel the blood still trickling down her forehead.  She reaches up to wipe it from her skin, thankfully finding that the wound is not as bad as she might have thought it to be.  She tries to straighten herself, her body screaming in pain, enough to make her freeze in hopes the pain subsides.  Her movement has caught attention, however, and she hears a voice in the darkness: Don't move, he'll hear you. Just rest. Get your strength. You will need it in the morning.
     She doesnt recognize the voice, but listens anyway.  She closes her eyes but sleep does not come quickly.  But thankfully, it comes nonetheless. 
     "WAKE UP!!" a voice bellows loudly, jarring her from her slumber.  Her eyes widen as they adjust to the morning light coming through the window of the cell, lighting the features of the hideous beast before her.  She squeals because she cannot muster a scream.  Her mouth and throat are terribly dry. 
     "You have a big day today, girl." The creature smiles but is still not a pleasant sight. It now growls at the figure on the other side of the cell, causing it to approach, crawling on its hands and knees.  It is a male (the type of creature is open) and he stops just short of the disgusting beast that beckoned him. "He is a good specimen, is he not?" He doesnt seem to wait for an answer from her, but reaches to yank him forward so she can get a good look at him.  She would agree under any other circumstances that he is attractive enough.  "You will entertain me.  Both of you."  And the beast gets up, storming out of the cell. 

I kind of thought of this as a series of events that take place between prisoner M and F who are forced to perform at the whims of Wargh, their keeper.  Possibly can draw in a third that can control Wargh, but certainly need someone to play the Male prisoner. 

PM me if youre interested!

Have fun storming the castle!!

On and Offs

HybridHalf

QuotePossibly can draw in a third that can control Wargh

If I may ask, what sort of creature have you in mind?

Ehvianna

Didnt really have one in mind particularly but it might serve to be something larger, rather horrid, and known for being violent.  The other two must be absolutely terrified for it to work.

On and Offs

HybridHalf

I can think of several creatures that would fit the bill.....

Ehvianna

Exactly the point.  There are several.  So pick one?  ;D

On and Offs

Mathim

Doesn't really seem like the plot would go anywhere, am I mistaken?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Ehvianna

Quote from: Mathim on June 23, 2008, 05:46:12 PM

The plot could go in several directions, or do you foresee two well devised characters remaining captive forever? It is just a humble beginning, I dont see the point in planning it out in its entirety, I suppose that would leave nothing left for the writers to do but go through the motions.  And that isnt very fun is it? 

On and Offs

Mathim

Well, yeah, I did kind of see them remaining captive forever. I mean if something is intimidating enough to get two unwilling people to fuck in front of it, that would pretty much squelch plans of escape. And after that then what? I mean, is this a fantasy world full of monsters or what? I would have liked a bit more detail before I expressed interest but I guess we can discuss this over PM...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Ehvianna

For a key to open a door it must have the right notches in the right places, that fit the right tumblers, but that doesnt mean someone cant jam a screwdriver in the lock and bust it open.  There are always other options.  Just because someone is afraid of something at first doesnt mean that they will be afraid of it forever, perhaps there might be something about her that finds the male's courage. Who knows?  It is a very valid plot, undeveloped as it is, and perhaps it is your opinion that its not so valid.  I dont wish to argue about the plot, because its rather a moot point.  Either you are interested or you are not, and that is completely up to you.  There are others I can play with.  That is why we are all here, is it not? To play? Not argue a plot?

On and Offs

kurioustoohear

I am new and not yet approved!  But I do like your scene and would love to play the male role ... I am not sure how all this works; I am perusing the posts and yours caught my eye.  If I ever get approved, keep me in mind ... I am open to any and all role playing.

HybridHalf

Quote from: Mathim on June 23, 2008, 05:46:12 PM

Oh poppycock. The Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh forcing a man and a woman to do possibly perverse things to making them have tea and crumpets?

Xillen

Quote from: kurioustoohear on June 23, 2008, 10:19:04 PM
I am new and not yet approved!  But I do like your scene and would love to play the male role ... I am not sure how all this works; I am perusing the posts and yours caught my eye.  If I ever get approved, keep me in mind ... I am open to any and all role playing.

Though browsing around and posting is certainly permitted, both sides should keep in mind that approval is not guaranteed.

Ehvianna

Of course, Xil.  ;D  Course, no one wants to play with me. *sniffle*

Kidding.  Im trying to come up with some more ideas, and will soon find some takers Im sure.

On and Offs

Xillen

I was just posting a general reminder, which by now no longer applies as kurioustoohear has been approved. Congratulations on that :)

Good luck with your ideas, Ehvianna. ;)

kurioustoohear

Thanks ... it was good to see that I was approved as I was beginning to wonder ...
And I would like to try my hand at your scenario Ehvianna, or any other.  That is the beauty of fantasy ... ANYTHING can happen!  One is only limited by their imagination and creativity ...
Once I get this figured out, let's have some fun!