Swapped in Vegas bon/nc.

Started by playfullchick76, October 18, 2009, 05:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have two swapped themed ideas.

One is where im holidaying in Vegas. I go wandering one night, befriend a prostitute, who unknown to me, is desperate to escape her life and pimp. She laces my drink, swaps clothes and bags with me, then flees the city in them, leaving me in her clothes, in the motel room to be found by him, where I would be made to take her place.

The second is where a woman is being forced to marry someone high up in the mob, but doesnt want to.She meets me in the bar of one of the hotels, invites me up to her room, then laces my drink and does the same as in my other idea.

I would look enough like her, or perhaps I look nothing like her, and the mob guy has me altered via surgery to look like her exact double.

MasterMischief

Interesting.  I am beginning to think I am spreading myself too thin, otherwise I would jump on this.

Good luck.

playfullchick76

One can never spread themself too thin. If you like it enough, im happy to play it out with you. I dont insist on reply posts every hour on the hour. Once every 24 hours is fine by me.

Raven41174

Love the idea in Vegas, let me know if you would like to play
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

playfullchick76

Perfect, which one do you want to play out, the intended wife one, or the prostitute one.

senshi32

hmmm...interesting, i'm interested in the prostitute one, but would i be the pimp or a customer?

playfullchick76

Seshi, You would play the part of the pimp, im thinking,a more long term role.

senshi32

hmmm ok, i'm more interested now

playfullchick76

I thought you would be, want to think a bit about your character, how he treats his girls, etc.

senshi32

lol, he treats them like his hoes, silly, duh :P

playfullchick76

lol, I know that.Ok, i'll start it off tonight if you like, and tell you which forum the link is in.

senshi32

playfullchick76

I thought i would start it off with me meeting one of your girls in vegas, having a drink or quick meal with her perhaps, going with her to the motel room that she works out of. Then I would inject a sedative, pass out, and wake up hours later, In her skimpy lingerie, miniskirt, fishnet stockings, 5" pumps and low cut nearly sheer top, with my hair arranged like hers.

My bag would be gone, and only hers would remain, so that i couldnt prove to you that im not her when you just walk in and see me sitting on her bed, or in the bathroom of the motel room.

senshi32