The Poop Deck [OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on August 12, 2016, 03:08:47 AM
Now I can give you the sexy and naughtiness I promised you. ;)

XD Well now!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on August 12, 2016, 03:12:16 AM
XD Well now!

Only for you. Hehe. <3  :-*

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

King Serperior

So, if Rel is the Inspector......does she get a bubble pipe and one of those Sherlock Holmes suits?  :o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Verasaille

Oh my, this is unusual. So we ask her in here or in the IC or by PM?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn Sativus

She'll give you info when I tell her to >:)

I'm waiting on some before I can provide it to her. 8-)
Us against the world

Rel Mayer

Quote from: King Serperior on August 13, 2016, 01:01:48 AM
So, if Rel is the Inspector......does she get a bubble pipe and one of those Sherlock Holmes suits?  :o

Ooo! What a genius idea! -adjusts monacle-

Just wanted to say thanks to Saffron for involving me in this! :)

Autumn Sativus

I'm undecided if I should share your original roles or not. Perhaps you'll reprise them at a later date if I don't. >:)
Us against the world

Verasaille

So we all get new roles? I was quite enjoying the last one. This is confusing.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

persephone325

I liked my role, too. But sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

With it being day one, not even a full cycle complete, and an additional player on deck... it made the most sense to give a fresh start and I'm trying to work as quickly as I can to get back to where we were.
Us against the world

persephone325

Quote from: Saffron on August 13, 2016, 11:25:31 PM
With it being day one, not even a full cycle complete, and an additional player on deck... it made the most sense to give a fresh start and I'm trying to work as quickly as I can to get back to where we were.

No worries. Pretty sure most of us are willing to stick with it. ^^
I don't know.

King Serperior

New rolls?

*Rolls for initiative*

Roll Result: King Serperior rolled: 1d20
Comment:
Result: 20,
Total: 20

Alright, I'll attack the Pirate in the Engine Room with the Harpoon Gun!   XD  Do I get an ambush bonus?  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Quote from: King Serperior on August 13, 2016, 11:28:29 PM
New rolls?

*Rolls for initiative*

Alright, I'll attack the Pirate in the Engine Room with the Harpoon Gun!   XD  Do I get an ambush bonus?  >.>

Well done! You've killed Remi! :P
I don't know.

Rel Mayer

Gonna be without Internet access for less than a day, but then I plan on arriving and socializing in the ship!

Blythe

Just checking--is this a full redo from start (re-selecting a captain and everything)? Just wanted to be sure before posting anything further in the game thread. (Sorry if dumb question is dumb, is late at night, and my brain is probably fuzzy.)

Verasaille

I think it only fair since we are doing a reroll, to have the election again. New roles may change things. (shrugs)

Esoteric Myobi

I don't really feel like there's a need to elect a new Captain because it's not like roles would affect that choice? No one knows who anyone else is since no night actions have occurred yet. According to the rules, this includes the pirates; they don't find out each other's identities until the first day phase of electing Captain is over.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Verasaille

Yes we did have a night action. And one of the vacationers was taken. Or are we redacting that as well?

Autumn Sativus

I was not going to re-vote on the Captain, no. Since alignment wasn't known and these are somewhat special circumstances, we'll just be continuing.

There are now 20 players in place and nothing has happened. You should be waiting for the dinner event to begin, again.

I'll be picking up from the night event with new results once they're available.
Us against the world

Blythe

Awesome, thank you, Saffron. <3

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Verasaille on August 14, 2016, 12:01:52 AM
Yes we did have a night action. And one of the vacationers was taken. Or are we redacting that as well?

The night actions are being redone since everyone received new roles; it wouldn't make sense for the previous roles' actions to still count. :-)

I meant that when we voted for Captain, no night actions have been taken yet.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Verasaille

Oh! So Kat is still with us or is she the one who left? Sorry I get easily confused. Do we have an updated list of people? I can look, just wondering if it had been updated.

Glad to see you joining us Rel Mayer!