The Female Justice System at Elmwich - An Illakian group roleplay

Started by DominicaPotestas, January 04, 2011, 12:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DominicaPotestas

Hi there reader.
Some of you might know me. Some not. If you know me, I've probably introduced you to the world of Illakia. If not, please check it out here.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=50432.0

I have been using this universe to write stories (which can be found on sites like Asstr) and to roleplay (which I have largely done through email and IM) for some time now, and I think this universe could be used for group roleplay here on Elliquiy.

What I am proposing is a group roleplay centred around the female justice system in a typical Illakian town called Elmwich. If you are wanting to play a female character, you would introduce your character in a police thread, where you detail your arrest, and OOC list any punishments you are not willing to roleplay. You would then move on to a courtroom thread, where you would be sentenced by a judge (there will probably be one or two judge characters). You could be sentenced to prison, to be sold as a slave at auction, or to a punishment in the town square, each one having it's own thread.

If you are wanting to play a male character, there would be a seperate thread for you to apply for a job with the Imperial Guard. You can chose which department you would like to work for, which would be designate which thread you play in.
White Division - custody and courtroom security.
Custodial Division - prison
Public Punishments and Executions Division (PPED) - town square
State Auctions and Slavery Division - slave auctions
Would also need a judge character aswell. I would start off by playing a judge and the Imperial Guard commander, but I could hand over these responsibilites later.

This is just an interest check for now. If people want, I could start to post more information about the world or do a FAQ on an OOC thread.

Cheka Man