On Golden Pond (Extreme RP)

Started by Chrystal, September 24, 2012, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Totally. The more the merrier...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloody Rose

Player Name: Bloody Rose
Character Name: Jessica Matthews
Nationality: USA
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125
Eye Colour: Green
Hair colour: Brown with blonde strikes
Sexuality: Straight (Can be changed though)
Dominance: Submissive
Experience level: 0= She was given the tickets to the resort by a friend who told her that she could not go.

Personality: She is the girl that loves to have fun at the beach, she loves to surf and loves to do crazy stuff. Her sex life is limited to vanilla since none of her boyfriends ever was kinky. She is the type of girl that you can tell your secrets to and she won't say anything. She is moody and sometimes crazy, she is known to jump on the bed while hearing a song or just relax on her bed with her earphones on. She knows when to be serious about something and when not to joke about something. She is your typical american teenager who loves music and just loves to have fun and party.

Why are they here: She is new to her school, at first she didn't have any friends but that quickly changed as she grew up to have a lot of friends. She became quite popular at school and even bullied some people, however it never went anything too seriously and she often apologized after. One day at school however one day she was given a ticket to go to a resort by one of the kids she bullied and became friends with later. It apparently was a resort to just have fun however Jessy had no idea that this person knew exactly what it was and wanted some revenge on her. Pretending to be friends was something that she did in order to gain Jessica's trust and for her to accept the ticket. Jessy was excited by this opportunity and quickly bought a ticket for the flight in order to go to this resort. Being the first time that she was given something this nice she didn't really know what to say, she would go enjoy herself and take a lot of pictures for her friend to see.

Chrystal

@ Bloody Rose:

I have two small problems with this character.

First of all a ticket to the Golden Pond centre for a weekend retreat would probably cost between 200 and 400 Swiss Franks for the room, meals and instruction, depending on the time of year. That's $213 - $416 US. Then you have the cost of the flight. A return ticket is going to be something approaching $1000, from New York. From LA it will be twice that!

That's a LOT of money for a teenager to spend just to get her own back on a bully!

The second problem is more to do with the way you've worded the reason for being there. Aside from the repetitions which I can ignore, there is a blatant contradiction - was she given the ticket or did she buy it?

If you can come up with solutions to these two, I will be happy to accept the character.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloody Rose

She was given the ticket to the resort but she bought the ticket for the plane. I was thinking that her 'friend' parents were rich so she had money to spend.

Chrystal

Bloody Rose

Chrystal

If you could just clarify that she was given the ticket to the room, and bought the flight herself?

While you are editing, I'm not going to insist, but I would love you to bits if you could re-word this bit?

Quote from: Bloody Rose on October 03, 2012, 02:31:36 PM
...at first she didn't have any friends but that quickly changed as she grew up to have a lot of friends. She became quite popular at school and even bullied some people, however it never went anything too seriously and she often apologized after. She became quite popular at school however ...

Just to remove the repetitions. I try not to be a grammar nazi, but by the same token, I like people in my RPs to interact as much as possible with each other, and I know that I'm not the only one who cringed when they read those three sentences.

Bloody Rose

ah, didn't realize I was kinda in a hurry when I wrote it.

Bloody Rose

BlackestKnight

Player Name: BlackestKnight
Character Name: Ulysses "Mr. Magnum" Jones.
Nationality: Jamaica
Height:  6'3" 190cm
Weight: 218lbs 98 kg
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Sexuality: Straight
Dominance: Dominant, though he enjoys a challenge.
Experience level: 3, he's familiar with what goes on at golden pond, though not as experienced as madam Eau D'Or  and some of the other staff. He's  fairly new to the BDSM watersports scene.

Personality: Ulysses is a bit of a narcissist, known to casually refer to himself in third person. Ulysses Jones is a well-traveled man with a most interesting worldview and some rather unusual tastes to boot, the Golden pond is one such taste that he's acquired from his journey's.
  Having spent most of his adult life overseas. He's no stranger in exploring new boundaries and is comfortable in almost any setting.

He's lived with the monks of Tibet, fought in Cambodia's underground blood tournament , danced with the Masai, dined with royalty, walked among the remains of Chernobyl , though a resort in Sweden is perhaps the favorite destination he's frequented thus far . As to what he does for a living, if he told you he would most likely have to kill you.  Despite his imposing physical stature and mysterious habits, he can be quite the mellow and down-to-earth fellow. Though you wouldn't want to run across him while he was on a job.

Why are they here: Ulysses came to the resort to rest up and relax before going back to work.

Chrystal

Quote from: Bloody Rose on October 03, 2012, 03:35:50 PM
Edited, I think :)

Much improved. Thank you.

Quote from: BlackestKnight on October 03, 2012, 04:09:47 PM
Player Name: BlackestKnight
Character Name: Ulysses "Mr. Magnum" Jones.

Intriguing.... One small thing - In much the same way as Mr Magnum would have to kill someone who learned his real job, so if he learned Mme Eau D'Or's real name, she would have to make him her personal slave for the rest of his life...!

I just hope we get enough straight females to accommodate all these straight males...

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Chrystal on October 03, 2012, 04:39:25 PM
Much improved. Thank you.

Intriguing.... One small thing - In much the same way as Mr Magnum would have to kill someone who learned his real job, so if he learned Mme Eau D'Or's real name, she would have to make him her personal slave for the rest of his life...!

I just hope we get enough straight females to accommodate all these straight males...

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. Anyone else however would probably find themselves in a dire position, Ulysses is a very defiant type of guy though the right kind of woman might be able to bring out that side out of him  , though Ulysses has a total aversion for subservience or anything based around him being in bondage. He would most likely be an unruly and uppity slave, the type that started uprisings. He's definitely a proud one.

Chrystal

One of my favourite answers that I gave to a crazy question during my approval, was to the question "Now that Rhett Butler is lying in a well-deserved heap of pain on the veranda, what other endings to classic (or not so classic) movies would you alter if you could step into the scene?"

My favourite one was:

"I'm Spartacus". "Yeah, he's Spartacus!" "That's him there!" "Yep, it's him you want...!"

Oh the Rhett Butler reference was because in answer to a previous question I changed the ending of "Gone With The Wind"...

So, um, yeah, slave revolts not withstanding, I was merely pointing out that you used Madame's real first name in your character sheet...

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Chrystal on October 03, 2012, 05:30:04 PM
One of my favourite answers that I gave to a crazy question during my approval, was to the question "Now that Rhett Butler is lying in a well-deserved heap of pain on the veranda, what other endings to classic (or not so classic) movies would you alter if you could step into the scene?"

My favourite one was:

"I'm Spartacus". "Yeah, he's Spartacus!" "That's him there!" "Yep, it's him you want...!"

Oh the Rhett Butler reference was because in answer to a previous question I changed the ending of "Gone With The Wind"...

So, um, yeah, slave revolts not withstanding, I was merely pointing out that you used Madame's real first name in your character sheet...

Now that you brought it to my attention, I see why you would be a bit miffed about that, everyone has their buttons. I definitely do see what you're getting it.

QuoteHi and welcome to the Golden Pond Water Sports Centre, located on beautiful Lake Geneva. My name is Madam Eau D'or. That isn't my real name of course, but it's my professional name and it is what I would like you to call me.

AurelieCatena

Now I'm intrigued about how her knew of Madame's real name. But I would not want to be killed for knowing that answer...

Chrystal

Quote from: BlackestKnight on October 03, 2012, 05:41:41 PM
Now that you brought it to my attention, I see why you would be a bit miffed about that, everyone has their buttons. I definitely do see what you're getting it.

Thank you, Sir. Although it's not one of my buttons as such, but one of Madame's. As long as we see eye to eye, I'm sure we will get along just fine.

AurelieCatena

Chrystal

Steggosaurically!

I have pretty much given up again.

The number of players is fine but the D/S ratio is wrong: I have a ratio of 2D to 1S which is never going to work ion a gazillion years. I need 1D to 3S.

Castamere

Greetings! I am very interested in the premise. Of course my primary preference is to have a male D character but I am absolutely fine with making female/male S... or a combination of characters.

Or maybe 2S characters, one male, one female since I understand you're looking for a lot of submissives? At present I find myself only engaged in one group game so this is something I can dedicate a good bit of time to.

Thank you very kindly for reading.

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chrystal on October 11, 2012, 02:29:23 PM
Steggosaurically!

I have pretty much given up again.

The number of players is fine but the D/S ratio is wrong: I have a ratio of 2D to 1S which is never going to work ion a gazillion years. I need 1D to 3S.

Maybe we must do some more publicity?

Bloody Rose

I am willing to play more than one char

Chrystal

If people would like to create extra characters, that will work well...

Bloody Rose

I just need to know what you need

Castamere

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

BlackestKnight

I think it would help to know who's still on board with this roleplay first before we do recruiting, we may all ready have the people we need. Some Doms could have dropped out.