Honeymoon... (males wanted)

Started by femme fatale, January 10, 2010, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

femme fatale

Hello everybody!

I once had this amazing roleplay with some guy, but unfortunately we never finished it. It goes a little something like this:

A sexy couple at the age of 30 just got married. Everything is amazing, they are heavily in love and just arrived at this expensive 5* super luxury spa where they want to spend their honeymoon.
But the day they arrived, another guest suddenly gets involved. One sexy older gentleman who attracts the young wife from the first moment she sees him. We should start there and see where it leads us...

Even this little story doesnt seem to be very creative or out of this world, but I always wanted to play another scene like this. I look for very detailed and descriptive writers and would love to play on yahoo. And well, there are two possibilities, either I find two guys (one for the hubby, the other for the handsome stranger) or just one guy who is able to play both of them...

Would love to hear from you!!!!
"Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing."
Woody Allen

femme fatale

Geez, I just saw some of the other requests here... Holy maccaroni, mine really doesn't seem to be creative. Sorry for that... It was my first post. If interested or you'd like some changing, just contact me.
Woody Allen

Major Major

femme fatale

Woody Allen

Lyrus

Sure is a simple idea, but, it does have the potential to be fun, if anything. Kukuku.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

rictanz73

Hi

I would certainly be keen to RP the honeymoon scene.  I can Yahoo if you like and make it a realtime RP.  Not sure I could play both males at once and would prefer the role of the seducer but we can talk about this.  Let me know and when.

Ric

Windfall

femme fatale

Boing!

Hey... I wasnt online for a while, but am still interested. Please send me a PM... Cheers!
Woody Allen

femme fatale

Woody Allen

Gentleman

Quote from: femme fatale on January 10, 2010, 10:03:40 AM
A sexy couple at the age of 30 just got married. Everything is amazing, they are heavily in love and just arrived at this expensive 5* super luxury spa where they want to spend their honeymoon.
But the day they arrived, another guest suddenly gets involved. One sexy older gentleman who attracts the young wife from the first moment she sees him. We should start there and see where it leads us...

Hi ! Although, am new on the forums, but i guess i can spice up your above said plot. It could be played with M1-F1 and M2-F2 as follows -

there are two couples. one male and one female out of two couples are brother-sisters (Am sorry, its leading to incests).  M1 and F2 are brother-sisters and they are in love from their teen age but due to some certain family restrictions they cannot live together. It happens they married to other persons but they couldn't forget each other and they keep on meeting and fulfilling their lust cheating over their partners. M2 comes to know about it and he tries to settle it down after discussing it with his wife but she didn't listen anything (as there parents are no more now). They had big fight but the M2 didn't find any way to stop it and find himself unable to cop with the situation. Than he decided to talk to M1 (after drinking heavily) about it in a and he went to his residence where he didn't find him at home. Since he was heavily drunken, he told everything to his wife F1 while crying. She scolded him for blaming brother and sister on false charges but after some days she too recollected memories of her hubby's behaviour of ignoring her since there marriage. She felt pity fr herself and for the M2 but they couldn't do anything about it. Finally F1 and M2 started meeting, spending time together (without sex) and they fallen in love for each other. The decided to run away from the place ad marry each other. The flew off, married each other and booked a hotel for their honemoon and there comes the surprise of their life. They found M1 and F2 in adjoining room having fun together.

Can refine it further, if you wish. Plz. let me know.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names

femme fatale

Hello!

We need another husband, since tony cannot continue unfortunately... Anyone interested? The story already started:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=57834.msg2628748#msg2628748

And there is an OOC-thread as well:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=63340.0

Please message me if interested, thanks.
Woody Allen