Pokemon Black/White Version 2?

Started by Wolfy, February 26, 2012, 12:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Keefie

From what I've heard it's set to be an actual sequel. Not like Emerald, Yellow, Platinum or anything the 'collectors editions' but a full blown sequel with new story and what have you.
Apparently.
But yeah, I don't get it either. I guess only time will tell~

Wolfy

I just hope the Theory about pokemon Fusions is true...

Cause that would be a new and interesting idea.

I mean, can you imagine the cuteness black hole that would be created when you fuse Pikachu and Emolga?'

Good god, man, we'd all be destroyed by a happy rainbow!

Keefie

That's a very interesting concept. xD
Hell I guess that would make the entire thing worthwhile.
That being said I'm not exactly holding my breath, but it'd be cool nonetheless. I remember I was chomping at the bit for B/W. Once more info comes out I may well care a good deal more. I hope they're still working on the next-next pokemon series.

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Wolfy

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Wolfy on February 26, 2012, 12:48:49 AM

....I don't get the joke. @_@

I think, maybe...that the joke is that this is really happening.

...I mean..WTF. @_@

What is people's problem with sticking '2' behind the names? Is it because it doesn't feel like the pokemon naming? Some sort of elitist feeling? I don't get it.

I'm glad there's going to be a sequel, and glad it's going to be something different. I'm also hoping that the ease of use and post-game that was in every other (at least GenII and GenIII, never played D/P) Pokemon game is brought back. The biggest disappointment from Black was the game was so short. Compared to HeartGold, Black didn't take any time at all to finish.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Nyarly

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 27, 2012, 06:39:09 PM
What is people's problem with sticking '2' behind the names?
I think it's because people weren't really expecting a sequel to a pokémon game. Kind of like when Final Fantasy X-2 came out.

Me, I'm curious how that works out. If they focus more on the story than before (and they kind of have to, since they don't use new pokémon) than it could be really interesting. Black/White already wasn't bad at that, from what I seen (I really should continue it).

Heaven Sent Blossom

I always get very excited about new Pokemon games, then when they come out I buy them and proceed to pretty much never play them past the starting areas for some reason.
So far it seems this will be no exception, because I'm pretty excited about it right now.

ChocoMuffin

See, I really don't see why they just didn't call it Pokemon: Gray. Wouldn't that fit better? Or was it too boring for them so they just slapped '2' onto the title.