Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

*trips him and jumps on top of him* "There is not escaping me" Also... Wins on two fronts
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Knightfox

*is sooooo tempted to give up the win, if only to keep you right where you are for just a moment longer, then remembers the shiny win sparkling in your grip, runs a nail gently down from the back of your neck along your spine to the point just below the small of your back, and then performs his patented Indiana Jones move, sliding out the win, and replacing it with something else for you to grip*
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Davina

I am un seducable sir, now hand over that win or face the consequences
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Knightfox

Dammit!

My dear Lady, surely someone as beautiful as you would not begrudge a gentleman in his wish to relieve you of such a heavy burden.

Gimme the win! ;)
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Davina

Jumps on back and wraps legs around waist* Nope, Ill just make you carry both the win and i around

Xunzar

*puts an arm around Davina's waist* I'll take that.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

*looks up and grins* Me or THIS *hold up shiny win*

Xunzar

*dips her as though dancing* Both.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Katerina

*dances by and slips the win from his grasp* Thank you kindly!

Xunzar

*moves over to Katerina and bows...then quickly grabs the win*
A list of kinks

Davina

*kicks Xun in the shin for dropping her so quickly for another woman and takes it*

Alucarddalv

Comes in turns Davina into a tribble and runs off with the win.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Anesa

Trips Al, watching him crash to the floor and snatches the WIN for herself.

Xunzar

*winks at Camille and grabs the win while she drools*
A list of kinks

Davina

*flops over and bites Al in the balls before cuddling with camille and ninjaing the win then hides under the couch with it*

Alucarddalv

Is glad he wore a cup and grabs the tribble from under the couch while he is on the floor.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Mordred

*from somewhere else.. sees this in a dark pool... from where he pulls a dark thread.. the win.. attached*
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

*grabs the win* I'll hold that.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Hand it over, Hottie....MINE!

Xunzar

I can say the same to you.
A list of kinks

Anesa

You could.... but you shouldn't.... :D  It belongs to the cowgirl.  :-*

Davina

Xunzar

*gets the rope* It did, you mean.
A list of kinks

Alucarddalv

While distracted grabs the win...I will be taking that.

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

Grabs the win AND Al's cup.... ;))