Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

I too will have to wait till tonight to add mine. I have family stuff to attend to. *And is a little intimidated by Trie's post*
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Trieste

Sasha

I wouldn't worry about looking one way or the other ...smiles , just post and have fun that is my motto anyways . Though I was impressed with the post just unfortunately ...not enough time to read it complete . Working in Retail my weekend hours seem a bit consuming right now . Have a couple 10 hour days to be pulling off here ...so excuse me if I am not able to return to posting .

Tonight we turn the clocks back an hour where I live ..so an extra hour of sleep ..ohhh my.

Leaves Cider and doughnuts for everyone ....

Peripherie

*smiles at Trie* You're fine! You are just raising the bar. But my muse is already skiddish and rarely around at it is. I'll find where she is hiding and drag her out after I go play "early birthday girl" this afternoon.

Teo Torriatte

unfortunately i work overnight, so for me that extra hour will just be me stuck at work  :P

Peripherie

Quote from: Luna on November 03, 2012, 11:26:05 AM
unfortunately i work overnight, so for me that extra hour will just be me stuck at work  :P

Ugh! I never thought of that! *would hate to work over the time change*

KingBear

*hugs Trie* You take the tron angle.. Now so must I.. I'm working on my post a bit at a time when I have time while at work.

And yeah that totally sucks Luna. *eyes the 'early birthday girl' and pounces her quickly, giving her a big hug before scampering off to answer his phone at work*
Ons and Offs/Honey and Bees
Meet Bear! He is awesome!
These are current and past RPs I'm in.
I can be your play thing, I can be the best bed mate you've ever had.
I can be loving and sweet, I can be cruel and distant.
I can be yours or not.
A/A Hibernation time!

Sasha

Oh having to work an extra hour ...yuck . Never thought of that myself ...sighs . I will wish it go quickly for you anyways ...offers a hug .

Peripherie

Luna - I would hope you would at least get paid for that extra hour.  *hugs the working bear*

persephone325

* persephone325 is a bit confused as to what is going on now.

Who are we voting for now? I feel completely useless... Heh.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Teo Torriatte

thanks everyone *hugs*  yeah i should at least get paid for it tho. i better...

And between Trie and James... wow... i... im not worthy lol *hides in a corner*

Trieste

Quote from: persephone325 on November 03, 2012, 12:11:45 PM
* persephone325 is a bit confused as to what is going on now.

Who are we voting for now? I feel completely useless... Heh.

We're on a real life round, which means that we're voting for someone to 'lynch'.

At its base, the game has two types of rounds: VR rounds and RL rounds. VR rounds in this game are equivalent to the night-time rounds in Miller's Hollow, where most of the secret roles get to do their thing (the bad guys get to eliminate someone, the person who can scry gets to scry on someone, etc). The RL rounds in this game are equivalent to the day-time rounds in Miller's Hollow - usually the only thing that happens during these rounds is that all the players try to guess who the bad guys are (or the bad guys try to point the finger at someone they want to eliminate) and someone gets removed from the game. The day-time, or RL, rounds are the players' chance to try to get rid of the baddies.

Make more sense now?

Quote from: Luna on November 03, 2012, 12:21:12 PM
thanks everyone *hugs*  yeah i should at least get paid for it tho. i better...

And between Trie and James... wow... i... im not worthy lol *hides in a corner*

I genuinely wanted to just add some flavor text, in part as a joke because the GMs were giving me a (good-natured) hard time about my one-word vote for Protocol. Please, it wasn't meant to intimidate anyone.

Starlequin

* Starlequin wanders in, a little stunned by the beautimous new posties

Looks like I'm gonna need to get the laptop out, cuz no way in hell can I compete with that from my phone, lol.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

persephone325

Quote from: Trieste on November 03, 2012, 12:23:58 PM
We're on a real life round, which means that we're voting for someone to 'lynch'.

At its base, the game has two types of rounds: VR rounds and RL rounds. VR rounds in this game are equivalent to the night-time rounds in Miller's Hollow, where most of the secret roles get to do their thing (the bad guys get to eliminate someone, the person who can scry gets to scry on someone, etc). The RL rounds in this game are equivalent to the day-time rounds in Miller's Hollow - usually the only thing that happens during these rounds is that all the players try to guess who the bad guys are (or the bad guys try to point the finger at someone they want to eliminate) and someone gets removed from the game. The day-time, or RL, rounds are the players' chance to try to get rid of the baddies.

Make more sense now?

I think I get it now. :) I still have real life chaos going on so I guess I was distracted by it while trying to read all the posts at the same time.

Thanks.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Trieste

James Moriarty

And I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

And that my next posts will all be much shorter!   Cross my heart! ;D

Trieste

Same. :)

Soooooooo James.

How often do you plan to put those puzzles out? :)

James Moriarty

Oh I expect another will be on the way within the next 24 hours  ::)

Breathless Intent

Um is it just me or did Trieste's post disappear??

Trieste

Quote from: James Moriarty on November 03, 2012, 01:07:51 PM
Oh I expect another will be on the way within the next 24 hours  ::)

*sets timer for harassment to commence if there is no puzzle at 12:11PM CST tomorrow afternoon* ::)

Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 03, 2012, 01:08:21 PM
Um is it just me or did Trieste's post disappear??

I toned it down. :)

Autumn Sativus

As an aside, both JM and Trieste have edited in-game posts with GM signed and stamped permits obtained from the correct building during business hours. Please don't take it as a cue to start editing posts again like the last game. :-* If there's something you must change, talk to us.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

James Moriarty

*gets to work on the next puzzle, which will not be as nerdy, but hopefully will be a challenge!*

Breathless Intent

Ah...well that is too bad. I am glad I still have a window up with the unedited versions! *goes off to appraise the "Limited Edition" posts*

James Moriarty

I vote that the original version of her post be added to this thread for posterity, because it kicked ass!

Autumn Sativus

Kay guys, please move on to a new topic now?

Thanks. :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~