New Requests...

Started by Wabisuke, April 09, 2009, 02:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wabisuke

Soo, I've got 2 ideas this time, one as a more contemporary style, and another as an older one.

The One in Tower 3 is a Screamer - Here "Screamer" means one who is very loud during normal sex, and otherwise very expressive in receiving pleasure, it has no BDSM connotations whatsoever. This one is set in the more Medieval times, or heck, even a fantasy world (to include the possibility of the characters to be Elves...Mmm...Drow...). Plot Idea: In the Kingdom of X, Princess [Name] has been raised in the most prim and proper fashion, always ready to stand on ceremony, and pressed into a rut of a life which is at best predictable, and at worst a terrible boring trap. But one day, Servant Man [Name] stumbles into her room while she is dressing, seeing every inch of her beautiful body. After a passionate session of lovemaking, the Princess realizes her sexual repression, and each night has increasingly lewd sex in the Third Tower of the castle, her moans of ecstasy echoing through the chambers.

Princess [Name] Should be the adventurous type, leaning less towards "Do anything to me" Sub, and more towards a neutral "That sounds like fun" type. The scene that led to me thinking up all of this was one where Servant [Name] has sex with her on the balcony during the day, in front of the entire citizenry, but she has her panties on her head serving as a good enough disguise.

Pull out your pencils, the Exam will take place shortly. This story is kind of the cliched Teacher/Student relationship. I'd like the ages to be pretty different though, like my character being somewhere around 18, and the teacher being somewhere around 30. What I'm looking for here isn't some "Uber-hawt, So Sexy" teacher to seduce my student, who is kind of a geek. I'm looking for two very human characters who develop romantic feelings towards each other.

For both of these, I absolutely do not want "Just Sex" Roleplays. EX: "I'm a student." "I'm a teacher." "You're hawt." "You too, let's fuck." " 'kay."

Please PM me an example of your RP ability, less than a paragraph, detailing, Oohh, let's say your character's trip to an Ice Cream Parlor. For the sake of this, They had those back in Princess-times. O:

I'll post here this time for sure when I've found a match for each. Thank you for your interest!!

--=Wabisuke

Wabisuke