Victorian Household - EXTREME, BESTIALITY, NC, INCEST - (UPDATED)

Started by kaz, September 17, 2010, 05:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Lovely you are always welcome.  I will get a cast list up later.  I think we have pretty much got everyone.

:)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

I was thinking that the Maids will run the house, cleaning, making sure the Lord and Lady have everything they need.   Thinking about it I dont actually see them as being submissive, I see them more as Switches, helping to train the victims with the butler but also serving the guests if they need a bed mate.

I will get a character thread up and OOC soon.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Haibane

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

pendarious

we could always use more victims or guests and what not i think........you'd have to ask Kaz though.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DarkCassandra

Two things: Kaz, I absolutely love that picture. It's very...appealing to me.

And second: If there is still room, I'd love to be one (or many) of these victims. I don't have very many limits under my belt, so I think I qualify for that position best out of the one's given. That, and I want to. ;)
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Clio

I'm making up a bio, and Kaz can either approve or not. *hugs*

Clio

Name: Christine Leroux
Position: Victim
Enjoys: Unknown...virgin.
Dislikes: Unknown...virgin.
perversions: Unknown.
Appearance:
Tentative...still looking.
Hair: Long, curly & red.
Eyes: Big and blue.
Face: Heart-shaped, button nose, small mouth with well-shaped lips, & a dimple on her chin.
Skin: Very pale.
Body: Curvy with a petite bone structure.
Breasts: Ample and round...full C cup-nearly D.
Waist: Slender
Hips & Ass: Round and pert.
Personality:
A feisty redhead with all that goes with the stereotype. She'll fight like a tiger for what she believes in, for those she loves, and will fight against anything that is being forced onto her. Obedience does not come easily, and she will take a long time to break. When someone gives an order...no matter how simple or complex...she immediately wants to do the opposite, which often gets her in trouble.

She's smart, but she's never been able to attend school because of her finances. Her mother taught her how to read and write at home, but she has very little chance to use it out on the streets. She cherishes her family above all else, and has a very good relationship with them. She is fiercely loyal and protective of those who need her help, but very aggressive to those who hurt the innocent. She acts tough, although she is in fact quite innocent. She yearns for something more out of life, but has never been given the chance.

Background:

The Leroux family was a well-respected and aristocratic French family before the storming of the Bastille. After that, they were forced out of France in fear of their lives, and they made their way to England. Left with only the clothes on their back and no skills, they were soon poverty stricken, and that state has remained to the third generation.

Christine was born a few years after her parents...Marguerite and Henri...had both of her older siblings...Genevieve and Christophe. Genevieve was forced into prostitution to pay for food, and Christine now sells flowers to try and help her get out of that horrid life. However, the streets are dangerous, and it's a miracle she's kept her health and virtue for as long as she has...apparently that's all about to change.

Anything else: <3

Koyume

Well I was going to play a maid, but I've decided that I really don't have the time right now to get too involved in roleplaying, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out.

I wonder if it would be possible to, in the future, come in with a family friend or possibly a new victim (should more time open up for me)?

Sashira

I would love to play one of the victims! I will post a character bio tomorrow.

Anything in my Preferences as "Like" or "Try" is on the table, and we could discuss anything that isn't a "Never".

kaz

It good to see so many folks wanting to join.  I will get a cast list up and say please feel free to get bios up.  We could do with a couple more fellas.  Especially with Dragonsen pulling out. 

I'll have stuff up later today :)

Kate

Name: Dutchess Apnea
Position: Friend of The house
Enjoys: Occult Sex magic, Witchery, Structuring Sexuality of others to involve Bestiality.
Dislikes: Catholic Church, Queen Victoria
Perversions: Strongly believes that certain women have destined roles to appeases "the beast" which opens occult spiritual channels that can be used to for a variety of wants, including influencing the health and luck of others.

Appearance:

Personality

The Dutchess is a strong believer of an occult practice which requires certain women being used to appease desires of "The Beast" which appear when male mammals become lustful.  She seeks others who share her view that selectively breeding women who prove their suitability for this would be of great benefit.  Among the most mundane of beliefs she has include the view that patterns of pleasure fluids created from such acts can be read like tea leaves, and that the resultant fluids if prepared properly can be potent elixirs of agelessness.

Background

The Dutchess is a window but does own large stakes in several major ports and harbors dotted about Britain, making her one of the most independently wealthy characters in British history.

The Dutchess sees the values of the Catholic Church and Queen Victorian as a thread to spiritual influences, as such she is quick to channel her considerable wealth into anything she believes can thawt their hold or create its what resolves this unbalance. She more than any other encourages the Lord to make more advancements in this area and has contributed a great deal to his holdings for past times he has.

Kate

I am also happy to role play a male character role if there is a missing spot

(or both !)

Haibane

Yes... more men would be good. We only have about three I think. I'm going to ask someone I know.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Name: Charlotte Frost
Position: Victim
Enjoys: Unknown, virgin.
Dislikes: Unknown, virgin
Perversions: Unknown. But she does have secret attractions to women.
Appearance:

Personality:
Charlotte is a happy girl, very friendly and out going. But she is eager to please, and doesn't like to cause trouble. She is always the "good girl" at home, the one who never misbehaves or gets into trouble. She is always polite, even when people are mean or cruel to her.

She is very sweet but not terribly smart, she never went to school. She is very naive and trusts people, she isn't good at lying. And she believes mostly what people tell her. She is protective of her two younger sisters, who get into trouble and are more naughty than Charlotte.

Background:

Charlotte works as a seamstress for her father, who is a tailor. Her father makes fine garments for very rich people. Charlotte is very good at her job, and her father often brings her to the houses of rich clients. So she can wear some of his fancy dresses, and ladies of the house can see what they look like! Doing this Charlotte gets the attention of many men, and even a few women. Some have asked Charlotte's father if she can work in their houses, but he always says no. She is his best seamstress, he needs her for his tailor shop to do well!

Anything else: I don't think so! This is the first character I make this way, please tell me if I need to add to it! ;)

Kate

Well the character I have presented can be effectively a domme also with a particular lean.

I would like to play her - but if others want me to play a particular male role also (or instead)

just say so ...  (btw all really love the write ups !)

Haibane

My personal preference is for people to play characters of their gender, I'm just more comfortable with that, but Kaz is in charge and if she needs more people of one gender she can ask!

kaz

Haibane is gonna be Co-GMing with me, which is fantastic as I really didnt have any idea it would take off as it has.  :)

Kate

Frankly I thought I was one of the few gals that like bestiality themes.

Seems I am wrong :) Which I am thankful for as I feel less a perverted freak ... now that just perverted :)

If you change the subject of this invite thread to have that word I think many men will spontaneously appear, I think many men could see "Victorian Household" and associate it with pride and pred. prim and proper romance before reading anything else.

(Also to me more the merrier as it allows many to read others posts and work out who they think they will post best with - allowing mini subgroups to appear - also some always leave due to real life issues so having many is cool - but again that is others decision)

Haibane

Good point Kate. I have sent out a few invites to male players too.

Clio

Ah. People are using Christina Hendricks and Rachel Hurd-Wood. Good choices!

I hope my character is approved...*looks nervous*

kaz

All characters approved to this point, just make sure you give as much details about them as you can.  Especially what they will and wont like.  I am taking the character limit back to 1 character each for now.  The way way to have two characters is if they are on of each sex.

I am also limiting the amount of newly, unbroken slaves we have each intake.,  There will only be 3 untrained slaves.  The rest need to have been at the house to at least have been broken and ready to begin their training.  Breaking a new slave is unconvincing a lot of times, a slave who is ready to embark on her true training is so much mroe fun.  And we can get into the good things quicker.

NEEDED characters

Another Son
Nephews
Footmen
Grooms
Male Guests

Chreestafer

a little birdy has told me you ladies need more males, i am very interested but what are you looking for?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

kaz

LOL ooo always looking for men ;)

Right now we need a second son, about 20 years old.

Footmen to help train the slaves and enjoy the Lady of the House
Grooms again like the footmen they help train, and introduce the slaves to the Horses and Dogs

Nephews, guests - I can see a couple of well bred men living at the house, enjoying the opportunities presented.

Chreestafer

i can do a second son but how should he/does everyone want him to act?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List