Wolfy's latest story ideas and Cravings (Updated 5/16/15) M for f Characters

Started by Wolfblackthorne, December 15, 2014, 12:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfblackthorne

Greetings. I have been rping for  awhile and while I am participating in quite a few wonderful stories, I am always looking for  more. I always have new ideas to try and stories I would like to write. Below are some of my ideas. This list will change and update as things go along.

I can reply to a story multiple times in a day if need be and am normally available to post each day of the week. I am  flexible on details as my ideas are just skeletons to inspire and catch interest. Also I am open to others ideas as well! While I have quite a few interests  in writing, I must tell you that I only do Male and female pairings and I play only male characters. Yes, I have played a female before and I might  given sufficient  coaxing but it would be a rarity.  That said I am a paragraph poster who posts every day though mostly during the week. I have my ons and offs listed here. I I usually like to do mid to long term rps and in addition to main characters, I like to use  npcs to further the story.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219272.msg10784964#msg10784964

If any of my  ideas interest you or you have questions, feel free to im me.:) Also open to ideas that you may get from my pictures or whatnot.

Available Story ideas and Cravings

CravingThe Mask of Uuru The Mask of Uuru is a long sought after  artifact that grants the wearer whatever his or her heart's desire. The mask was fought over for many centuries by men, elves, centaurs, minotaurs, goblins and ever other race on the continent of Herat, with none coming to possess the powerful artifact. To stop the endless blood [/img]shed,  the elders  and leaders of each race stole the item  and secreted it away to the island of Zorn.  They buried the mask deep below ground  beyond the grasp of anyone even themselves. They built a maze around the mask to ward away anyone who might find it and hid the entrance to it somewhere on the island. Through time, the  races forgot the elders and the mask faded into  antiquity. The island became inhabited in recent years, becoming a favorite spot  for adventurers  to come and test their mettle and hone their skills  against the monsters and terrors on the isle itself. Little does anyone know of the prize just below their feet.

Looking for someone to do this as  a 1v1 fantasy adventure with yours and mine playing as  adventurers coming to the island. Details can be discussed in  pm

The Circus: Escaping from a lab, a young man runs through the forest naked , wounded, and afraid. He is being chased by humans who would seek to use his blood to make super soldiers. The chase ends in a dead end on a cliff. The young man dives off and fortunately lands on top of a train car that is carrying a circus of freaks(real freaks, think monster girls and the like) to their next location. The car he lands on is man of wood,. He crashes through  and falls unconscious into the car below. Just as he loses consciousness, he sees a female reaching out to him. Who is she? This story would entail him being nursed back to health by the girl(who is some sort of mutant or monster of your choice) They could either fall in love or something else entirely as the story progresses. Would be playing a mutant or were sort of creature.

Kinkier Ideas
These are ideas that are more smut based I guess you could say. Everything from BDSM to latex, leather and everything non con related.

Dustin had always dreamed of being a owned pet for a dominant woman. He was lonely for he lived alone. At 30, he had a steady job working as a sales clerk and a nice apartment to live in but  most times he spent his days alone. One day , while  surfing online he meets a dome. They strike up a conversation and  find they have mutual interests. The only snag is that they live several miles apart. They talk for several months until one day, Dustin is able to take off a week and tells her he will be traveling to meet her. They agree to meet at a restaurant for their first meeting once he arrives.

He ends up taking a bus and arrives early in the afternoon. He texts her and they agree to meet at the local restaurant later that evening. Dustin is excited about meeting her  for the first time and does his best to dress nice but comfortably in Khakis and a nice light blue polo shirt.  Little does he know the dome has other plans fro him after they meet.  Looking for someone to play the female dominant. hoping to make this a mid to  long term role play.

Also looking for a role play based on this picture:

Duskmantle Manor Long ago, Dusk mantle Manor was a castle filled with life. It's mistress held many a slave under her control. Though she held great influence, she always hungered for more. This led to her delving into the secrets of the black arts. One night, she found a text on the very subject. Inside was an incantation to give the user eternal life. Thrilled at the prospect of living forever, the mistress gathered all the materials and waited for the next full moon as the text told her to. When the night came, she performed the ritual  however, it was not as she had hoped. the spell indeed made her live for ever but in un life. Her slaves once seeing the visage of their once living mistress fled in horror never to return. Heartbroken and alone, she herself disappeared into the shadows. Many years later, a descendent entered the castle, having coming to own it in inheritance. Not knowing the danger or believing in such tales, they sought to repair the castle and sell it.

For this story I would need a female partner to either  be the mistress or be one of two people who inherit the castle alongside my character.  I would even entertain the idea of us both being submissive characters with the Mistress being an Npc.there would be horror, or perhaps comedy but definite Bdsm and d/s themes within.

Wolfblackthorne

Wolfblackthorne