News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I figured you liked ugly girls, you always liked the underdogs. Heck, you are an underdog. Leave.

Slaven

Pfft. You have known me long enough to know I'm no underdog in any aspect, just trying to make yourself feel better! We're done. ;)
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Sybl

You certainly could fool me. You never take any thing serious. Especially your *cough* hair loss. Go away. :P

Belle33

I love you more than you love me - totally unsatisfactory.  Bye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I am tired of debating who loves who more. I am breaking up with you until you can agree that I love you more. Goodbye, Belle. *blows a kiss*

Belle33

You're too perfect.  I know you must have some flaws - but you refuse to let me see them.  I think you're hiding something.  It's over!

Zaphod

I found your secret stash of Justin Bieber CDs! Get out of here before I explode or something.

Belle33

That's not mine - it's Mordred's!  *laughs*  But it's nice to know you'd break up with me over music preferences.  I need someone less shallow.  Goodbye!

Zaphod

You are a blanket hog and you kick in your sleep and say strange things. I can't take this any more. Let's split while we are still talking to each other.

Belle33

You're always yelling at me for wearing your shirts.  Can't you just get more?  Just leave!

Zaphod

I know you are a passionate girl but giving me a hickey on my neck daily is causing too many people to stare at work. Let's take a break until you get over this fixation.

Belle33

You used to love my oral fixation.  Stop trying to change me.  We're done!

Jet

I do love your oral fixation, but sometimes I like to mix it up a bit, get a little kinky with the ropes and blindfold. The moment you want to experiment some more, give me a shout. Until then, I think we ought to make ourselves scarce.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Belle33

I don't do kinky on the first date.  Now scoot!

Jet

How about on the third or fourth? The tenth? I never expected to start out with it, but after a while I start to wonder when you're going to give in. If it's not ever going to be, then we weren't made to be together.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Belle33

I'm worth the wait.  If you don't know that by now - well then... good riddance! 

Zaphod

Baby, i waited. I waited all day long but you didn't come. You broke my heart. It's best that we end this now. Goodbye.

Belle33

Waiting isn't the way to make a girl come.  I thought you knew you had to take action if you want such a reaction.  Geeeesh - I'm out of here!

Zaphod

You can't cook as well as your mama and you never told me that! Get outta here and take some cooking lessons from mama and come back when you are ready. I am through with you until then.

Belle33

I don't have to know how to cook - I'm hot!  Now make like Michael Jackson and beat it!

Zaphod

Our sex schedule isnt really compatible. I am at my horniest when you are at your snooziest and vice versa. I am finding someone more compatible. You can leave now. And take your hamster as well.

Belle33

That's my dog!  Stop calling him a hamster!! We are done!

Zaphod

Your dog was more faithful than you were! Get out.

Belle33

Hey - I never said we were exclusive!  You're too possessive! I'm so out of here!

Zaphod

I cheated on you with my secretary. She is wayyyyy hotter than you are. She is moving in with me so you had better get out. And oh, use the back door.