The Fountain, Qt's RP ideas

Started by Qt, September 23, 2011, 07:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qt

Hey there, below are a list of ideas that's been going through my head...

Let's get a few things clear:
I don't mind your gender IRL, so long as you can play characters convincingly.
I usually post to what I'm given, I could write long or short, though generally I try to avoid oneliners.
My replies are relatively prompt, but you don't have to be. However please do inform me if you lose interest in the game, very much appreciated.

Ideas
My ideas are overall quite open and vague, that is to leave room for more details to be filled in and discussed

For the Throne
A seemingly peaceful and prosperous kingdom is actually a ticking time bomb from the inside, held together by a highly capable king, when he dies in an accident and without naming an heir the whole court turns into a battle ground. Strictly speaking the king's wife is meant to take control, however she only wedded to the king recently, young and inexperienced and lacks the influence rule the kingdom as it.

One one side the king's sons and daughters are eyeing to have the queen transfer control to one of them, on the other the king's advisers and generals are looking for the opportunity to simply overthrow the entire royalty and establish a new kingdom. What is the queen to do to save herself and the kingdom?

Looking for a partner to play the young queen

World of Debauchery
In a society that is advanced and open, desires are normalized, people can wear what they want without regarding decency, people can greet each other in intimate ways and fuck each other in public if they wished.

A number of kinks could be discussed with this one. Really open with this one.

Snippets
Cravings without a plot

Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night setting
Bleach Setting
Wheel of Time Setting
Anything involving queens/princesses
Anything involving gangbang/orgies

Qt

Qt