Unwilling tourist turned playtoy (un)

Started by playfullchick76, October 31, 2010, 06:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

The plot is a bit like my last one, but based on a slighlty newer idea.

I would have been holidaying in the US somewhere, seen by a scout for an upmarket brothel out for new girls, been kidnapped and transported there. I wouldnt be kept hooked on drugs, but be kept there by threats to my family, plus the fact that my kidnappers have connections to corrupt cops, and a false identity for me would ensure that I would be arrested if I ever escaped, and killed before I could tell anyone the truth.

I would be made to be with wealthy men, as well as made men, if you know what I mean. One could take a liking to me and decide to buy me, take me away from there to become his personal girl.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know.

centurion101

Well Hell there.
Did you ever do this one ?

Those South American coutries are SO beauitful with the Andes mountain ranges and the Amazon jungles.
But so dangerous with Rebel groups, Drug Overlords and my character....  :-)   a America ex-patriot hiding in seclusion who doesn't wishes a playtoy so he finds one.

YIM:  <SNIPPED>
<SNIPPED>

No contact details in the open please.

Stormrider

Quote from: playfullchick76 on October 31, 2010, 06:19:48 AM
The plot is a bit like my last one, but based on a slighlty newer idea.

I would have been holidaying in the US somewhere, seen by a scout for an upmarket brothel out for new girls, been kidnapped and transported there. I wouldnt be kept hooked on drugs, but be kept there by threats to my family, plus the fact that my kidnappers have connections to corrupt cops, and a false identity for me would ensure that I would be arrested if I ever escaped, and killed before I could tell anyone the truth.

I would be made to be with wealthy men, as well as made men, if you know what I mean. One could take a liking to me and decide to buy me, take me away from there to become his personal girl.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know.

Is this one you are still wanting to do?
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

playfullchick76

Its my lastest one, yes. and one that I do want to play out with someone suitably skilled, and iIsense that you are that skilled.

Stormrider

very well....I sent a detailed Bio and outline in PM for your approval.
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.