Vessel for my Legacy [Male Seeking Female / Breeding Ideas]

Started by Marduk, June 17, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marduk

Witam, ladies –

There is a fascinating intersection between the fetishes of D/s, degradation and breeding that I’m ever driven to explore. Typically this manifests itself in roleplay via primal physicality in the overpowering – mayhaps wanted, mayhaps Dub-Con, sometimes even outright Non-Con – of a woman by a commanding and oft indifferent-to-her-feelings man. Make no mistake, the ideas I outline below will absolutely indulge in such fancies; our play will be rough… but recently I’ve found myself most drawn to another perhaps more subtle form of degradation.

The CONTEXT in which a man breeds a woman – distinct from the SETTING in which he breeds her – can communicate a great deal about the power dynamics between those two characters. A married couple who conceive after much pre-planning and mutual anticipation are equals in this intimacy. A man who doesn’t pull out after promising he would, in contrast, has shown a degree of selfishness that consigns his partner’s agency to a triviality. The kink I’d like to explore with these ideas, in essence, is how far we can push that second example and its slightly abstract domination of a woman. I want to play out scenes in which my character – by virtue of even thinking about sex with you in these moments, let alone actually pushing for it – has shown a complete disregard for your personhood and relegates you to nothing more than the titular “Vessel for my Legacy.”

As to the smut itself? I’m imagining it as rough but, by and large, quiet vanilla – unless you count intentionally impregnating as edgy – but am more than negotiable on the finer points of our sleaze. I’m going to leave the premises quite vague simply because the primary appeal of this for me is the psychological aspect of the story and I’d like to discuss those details with prospective penpals. By all means, if you have your own dark thoughts that fall in line with this dynamic don’t hesitate to share!

Finally, here be my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=269367.0

Hoping to play with you soon!

Funeral:

You’re grief stricken. You can barely think straight. The deceased was someone VERY important to you. Perhaps – if incest is your thing – I’m a family member? Perhaps I’m some predatory stranger who just wandered in off the street? Bonus points if you’ve just become a widow.

Post-Birth:

Slightly less realistic but… you’ve just given birth three or four days ago and are still recovering in hospital. Perhaps I’m your husband? Perhaps I’m a stranger and your husband is just down the hall? Perhaps – massive bonus points if we go this route – your husband is just down the hall and he doesn’t realize I’m the babies real father? You haven’t seen me in, why, almost exactly nine months.

Comatose Husband:

Spin on the above. Your husband is in a coma and you’re visiting him in hospital. I, whoever I am, bend you over and press your face down into his chest while I rut you. Simple and horrid.

Post Break Up:

Comparatively vanilla I suppose but a fun dynamic all the same. You’ve just had a horrible break up… literally in the last hour or so. What better time is there for me – your roommate / brother / mailman / whatever you like – to take advantage of you?