Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Careful what you wish for....

Like a moth to a flame
I'm dying, dying to be with you

Run but you can't hide
Dying, dying to be with you

What are we looking for?

• Writers that can post at least 2-3 times a week (the more, the better, of course! ;D)
  • Levelheaded, drama-free and dedicated writers
  • The ability to keep IC and OOC apart at all times
  • Writers with detailed O/O's. It gives others a good image of your style, your limits, etc.
  • Writers that do not mind cross gender and rainbow writing and have no problem with same sex erotica
  • A good grasp on grammar, spelling and punctuation and the ability to do multi-para posts (not each post has to be like 6 paragraphs or whatnot, but 2-3 would be great)
  • Writers that do not hesitate to voice their plot ideas
  • Characters with flaws. Merits are fun, but remember that they are human beings. Even the most powerful characters in the game have flaws. Plenty of them.

What do we offer?

• A GLBTQA friendly setting (there will same sex relations, erotic scenes, etc.)
  • One of the oldest, still active group games on Elliquiy (created in 2009 - now all revised, new and shiny!)
  • A drama-free and fun environment
  • Experienced, friendly and accepting writers
  • Fun plots for those who want to participate (it is not a must)
  • GM's that are always open for new and exciting plot suggestions
  • No godmoding (we punish that swiftly)
  • An interesting environment with many possibilities for character growth/development
  • Supernaturals, Magic, Spirits, Darkness, Danger, Fear, Erotic, Mystery and so much more!

White sands, turquoise water, blue skies, gorgeous people. What sounds like the Garden Eden, the perfect tourist paradise only is one at first glance.

Dante's Cove has a dark and twisted past, ritual sacrifice, secrets yet to be unveiled, possession, restless and vengeful spirits, a deep, hidden darkness, unfulfilled love, hate, obsession, desire, unrestrained sex, mystery, lust and ... more.

Some say this island is haunted, and that an old curse is hovering over this place, patiently waiting for its prey.

In this place witches, warlocks, shamans, hunters and scholars live among the mundane, unwitting people, the tourists and those that come to seek passion, sexual escapades and lust, fighting their own battles, trying to maintain balance, power and control, and keep the dark forces from taking on the innocent inhabitants of the Cove and the tourists seeking distraction from their everyday lives.

What you can write

• Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Ominsexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, closeted, curious, etc. (anything goes)
  • Male, female, intersexed, transsexuals, etc. (again, anything goes)
  • Dominant, submissive, switch, not into the whole D/s thing, top, bottom, etc. (please, just no pets/slaves)
  • All ages from 18 up (even if we really would prefer 20+)
  • All rational concepts are allowed

• A mundane human (maybe a tourist, an artist, a shop owner, a student on break, a wannabe Wicca, a scientist, pagans, the businessman/woman sneaking away to indulge is his/her secret desires, etc.)
  • A warlock or a witch
  • A shaman
  • A scholar

You should not join if...

• you cannot post regularly. (2-3 times a week is expected. More is always good!)
  • you have a problem with people not always writing their own gender
  • you do not like/want to read homosexual content or be in the same room as same sex acts taking place.
  • you are looking for constant violence, killing, etc. (there will be violence, NPC's dying and whatnot, but not as a constant factor of the game)
  • you do not like freeform games
  • you only want to write smut (sex is a big part of the game, but it is not everything)
  • you want to play a victim (bad things might happen to a character, but victim as a character concept won't fly)
  • you are not happy with the setting and want to force your ideas on other writers. We do not want this kind of drama here.
  • you are scared easily. There will be violence, bloodshed, mutilated bodies, murder, graphic descriptions of violent acts, etc. If this is not your thing, or if those things make you uncomfortable, please do not join.

Still with us?

Excellent!

If you want more, then why don't you click below and find your new guilty pleasure? But, you have been warned. Careful what you wish for. ;)

Do not forget to have a look at the Starter Thread.

Welcome to the Cove.

Nico

Currently accepting:

• All factions aside from Hunters.

• Everything else from the OP, until further notice.

Nico

Quote from: Starcry on July 10, 2014, 10:09:23 AM
I'm going to bookmark and note an interest. :)
Hello!

Awesome! Just let us know if you need anything, have questions, etc. :-)

Braioch

To clarify, we're accepting

*No Hunters
*1 more Shaman (until further notice)
*1 Warlocks, 4 Witches
*3 Scholars

Obviously information on those factions are in the appropriate link that Nic gave above ::)
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

~just thought about this one~

To add to Braiochs list:

- Of course, we are accepting normal humans, too!

Kerri

After some time of checking out the links someone directed me to *coughNiccough* ;) I'm thinking of creating a regular old human for the Cove... Now my issue is trying to find a reason for her to be there. :P

(I should probably warn you that I'm new to group games and will probably be a huge P-I-T-A with all my questions.)

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Nico

Quote from: Kerri on July 11, 2014, 09:39:26 AM
After some time of checking out the links someone directed me to *coughNiccough* ;) I'm thinking of creating a regular old human for the Cove... Now my issue is trying to find a reason for her to be there. :P

(I should probably warn you that I'm new to group games and will probably be a huge P-I-T-A with all my questions.)
Kerri!

That's no big deal. Everyone in the group will answer questions. ;) As for a reason. Well, that's easy. Vacation, maybe? Runaway from home? On break from College? Running away from a broken relationship? Whatever! :D

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm still eying this, though I've never watched the show. I should prolly do that. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Nico

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 11, 2014, 10:45:04 AM
I'm still eying this, though I've never watched the show. I should prolly do that. >.>
That's not necessary at all.

Kerri

Do you need to watch the show to be part of the group? I was going to go into it blind.

Quote from: Nicholas on July 11, 2014, 10:47:47 AM
That's not necessary at all.

Nevermind ninja'd by a sexy Nicninja. ;)

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Nico

Quote from: Kerri on July 11, 2014, 10:48:55 AM
Do you need to watch the show to be part of the group? I was going to go into it blind.

Nevermind ninja'd by a sexy Nicninja. ;)
~chuckles~ It really is not necessary, because everything we took, was the location and the general tropical island thing. The magic stuff, we came up with on our own, pretty much, aside from some terms that were in the show. Or some location names. But that's really it. There is no character from the show. Nada. All self cooked.

Kerri

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Nico

The show isn't so great, anyways. Crappy acting, but hot guys, good music and a nice location.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

VioletPanda

Ooooh, I'm bookmarking this! Debating a regular person or a scholar.... 0.0 Looking for more information on the magic system and such before I decide if I am joining though.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Nico

Quote from: LukaWolf on July 11, 2014, 11:09:53 AM
   Ooooh, I'm bookmarking this! Debating a regular person or a scholar.... 0.0 Looking for more information on the magic system and such before I decide if I am joining though.
Sounds good! We won't go anywhere. ;)

Bloodied Porcelain

Nadir

*happy squee* people I never dared thought I'd get to write are joining, I'm so excited~

Nico

Braioch

UPDATE

We're currently accepting...

*1 Rogue Hunter
*1 more Shaman (until further notice)
*1 Warlocks, 4 Witches
* Scholars are taken up
* 'Normal' humans

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico