News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Intrest check: Hogwarts: New Generation

Started by OmegamanX, May 03, 2010, 12:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

Hello another one of my rp ideas, now as most have known Im know for exelent lemon rps such as pokegirl and a few others. But I want a small break from that. I wanted to do something new so I figured why not do a harry potter one? but I dont want to use harry potter i want this to use oc characters but with Cannon teachers like snape and dumbledor. So yeah also I want to do the tri wizard tournament after I think it was every 7 years? so they enter at year one and at year seven tri wizard tournament. So yeah anyway heres the chary skel.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

House:

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Unique:

Pet:

Pet ability:

--

Heres mine.

Name: Drake Silverheart

Appearance: Silver hair, 4'5, kind of muscular for a 11 year old, Dresses like a muggle most of the time when not at school. But his eyes are multi color, they change on his mood, and if hes normal the colors swirl and mix like a rainbow in his eyes.

Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself, loner, but headstrong, noble, loyal, highly intelligent, strong.

House: Ravenclaw

Advantages: Potions, care of magical creatures, herbology

Disadvantages: Transfiguration.

Unique: Besides eyes, He is half dragon, he looks human now but after year 3 he start to get a bit angry easily and a bit more violent. He also has the uncanny ability to cast a spell with out a wand if needed. [can turn into a dragon hybrid or full dragon after year 3]

Pet: Black Barn Owl with white face that looks like a mask. Is called Phantom.

Pet ability: Can go through objects.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

pendarious

hmm.....didn't think this site allowed characters younger than 16?

Name: Arianna Elis

appearance: 4"3 (height)  she's slender with long brown hair which she keeps in two braids going down her back she has pale skin and deep emerald eyes. when not in school she dresses like a muggel except when other family members come to visit.

Personality: she's shy and quiet very easily startled (till after 3rd year) she's something of a coward but will stand up for her friends (though she'll usually cower a bit despite her best attempts) she's also afraid of heights.

House: Raven Claw

advantages: transfiguration, charms, silent casting (after 3rd year), defense against the dark arts

Disadvantages: herbology, potions, care for magical creatures, flying (she's afraid of heights)

Unique: if she chooses to she can weaken her "preasence"  and she can vanish from anyones radar and be standing right infront of them it's sort of a mind trick induced invisibility because she kestral blood in her family on her mothers side. (she's not sure where it came from and everyone on that side of the family refuses to talk about it)

pet: she has a tabby cat that is white and fluffy with green eyes it's name is ferris

pet ability: Ferris is an intellectual cat and has the ability to use it's tail to hold a quill and write in any human language it has been taught, so far it can write in english, arabic, chinese, japanese, and german

Additional background imformation: she comes from a mixed family. her mother is a witch her father is a muggle her father knows all about magic and encourages his daughter to study hard and become a great witch like her mother. and her parents were proud when she got invited to hogwarts.

will this do?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

OmegamanX

Yes and dont worry about age this is a non adult so that mean NO LEMONS, and the characters will grow in time.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

LadySheikah

Name: Alexxiandra Kitsaru

Appearance: :

Personality: She can seem shy or quite at first, but Alex is really cocky and can at times seem a little cold.

House: Gryffindor

Advantages: Defence Against the Dark Arts, divinations, compulsion charms, nonlethal hexes

Disadvantages: Potions, Herbology

Unique: Alex's wand it not made of wood like other wands are. Her's is made out of silver with a very rare core....A Chimera Scale.

Pet: A silver winged Hawk named Light.

Pet ability: Light has the ability to see threw the lies of others and warn Alex of any danger coming her way.

Other Information: Alex (short of Alexxiandra) was born in the United States. However, after the death of her mother Alex's father was moved to Europe, where she was enrolled into Hogwarts putting her a year behind everyone else. Alex's father is a Auror, and her mother was his muggle partner.....or at less that's what she was told.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

pendarious

well i'm sure your waitin for more people on this one but perhaps we should go ahead and start with the three we have and add more later? if more want to join?

Inked Harlequin

Name: Jessica Turner.

Appearance: Jessica is around 5'4 and a half, she has natural raven black hair that she inherits from her Father and big sparkling enchanting brown eyes that she inherits from her Mother. She is around medium-build and has curves in all the right places. She usually wears her hair down and straightened but she will sometimes curl it. She will rarely wear it up with short bangs in the front that slightly cover her eyes.

Personality: Jessica is most notably known as being nasty and cold-hearted. She even treats her friends bad but they stay by her side for the social status. She doesn't really give a damn about anyone but herself. She has a certain weakness for accents, they turn her to jelly. She's very intelligent but she neglects her mind, she doesn't use it to it's full extent. She has a soft side but she'll never show it, to anyone.

House: Slytherin.

Advantages: Potions, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures.

Disadvantages: Transfiguration and Herbology.

Pet: Tabby cat named Tink.

Pet ability: She's just a cat...

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Ash Raven

Appearance: 5'7, flawless milk white skin, a small heart shaped face, delicate brows frame large impossible bright expressive green eyes, small pert nose and full pink lips. She is delicately built with long legs and subtle curves that intice. She has long dark red hair that falls strait down her back that shimmers with hidden highlights that flare to life in the sunlight. She wears subtle make up to enhance her beauty but never has to put alot of work into it.

Personality: Bubbly, light, fun loving and care free. In the same turn though Ash can be selfish, vicious and petty. She is the product of having being adored her whole life. Most of the time she enjoys surrounding herself with people and just having fun but she doesn't take kindly to others trying to steal the spot light. She uses her charm, carism, and beauty as a weapon when it serves her to and has no qualms with hurting others to get what she wants. But most people would have no idea about her darker nature for most of the time she is friendly, outgoing, playful, flirty girl who loves to just goof off, make mischief and have fun.

House: Slitherin

Advantages: Potions, Defence against the dark arts, Flying

Disadvantages: Herbology, care for magical creatures

Unique: Part Veela (1/4) causing her to be extremely charming, beautiful and alluring and around 5th year shape shifting ability into a bird like creature.

Pet: A raven

Pet ability: Delivers letters like an owl, but also can spy for her, has the unique ability to communicate with her, talk kind of(due to the veela heredity)

Backround: Orphaned at an early age she never knew about magic until her letter arrived. When it came she found out she was adopted and took off on her own, using money from her parents she didn't even know she had she got herself ready for school. She has no one in the world having burned all bridges with her adoptive family.

Gideon

Name: Dirk Tarton

Appearance: 6ft tall Obvious scottish ancestry with green eyes, brown hair overall not particularly handsome but not ugly either.

Personality: Shy but can be aggressive amongst friends. Has a passion for the muggle practice of "shooting" and practiced it often.

House: Slytherin

Advantages: combat and dueling spells

Disadvantages: not really good at everyday spells has to study hard before tests

Unique: Is a parselmouth due to some distant family member

Pet: A garden snake named William that he's had since he was a young boy

Pet ability: surprisingly smart for a snake smart enough in fact Dirk can be heard having conversations with him.

Edhel Tari

Name:  Star Knight

Appearance:  5'5"

Personality:  Adventurous, like to have fun.  Even if it means breaking a rule or two.  Devoted to friends, but doesn't just follow the crowd.

House:  Ravenclaw

Advantages: Silent casting [after 3rd year], Potions, Divinations and Charms

Disadvantages:  DADA, Flying, Herbology

Unique:  Had a tendency towards healing hands at the age of eight.   Very small animals.   Should be showing more progress by third year.

Pet:  Albino cat

Pet ability:  Converses mentally with me.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

So um when is this going to get started?

Edhel Tari

I would like to know that too.  Soon, I hope. 
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Venom09

give me a bit of time and i'll make a character for this!

pendarious

he may have forgotten *laughs lightly*

LimitlessNikkie

Inked Harlequin

For those who are accepted, we could start something like this in the accepted section? It needn't be pg-13 either. :).