New Beginnings (F seeking M)

Started by Aiyanna, May 23, 2014, 11:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiyanna

So I had an idea the other night. I want to do a full-blown, modern setting, realistic roleplay featuring a BDSM virgin female and a more experienced, knowledgeable male. Yes, I know that appears a lot in smut novels, but I want to do a role play with it, from the female's discovery of the BDSM lifestyle to the eventual development of a long term relationship between the two. This roleplay can go any direction, can have any kind of drama or twist, all these little details will be figured out with whoever decides to take the plunge and try this idea out with me.

Requirements:

I need a male, or a female playing a male character. Whichever works, I don't really care which, as long as you are comfortable playing the Dom character.  This is a BDSM themed role play, so you also need to be comfortable with all kinds of fun kinky stuff. My personal favorites are bondage and impact play, so those are kind of a must. Anything else can be discussed while building the role play.

Details:

I don't have a definite setting in mind for this quite yet, but I'm thinking America or Europe at the moment, more likely America simply because I'm more familiar with the geography. I had an image of a scene to give an idea of the role play, and for some reason I imagined the two characters meeting in a college lecture hall for some reason. More on that next section. These characters will be in their twenties at least, I imagine the female being 21-23, the male being 26-29. Not a huge age difference, but enough to explain the additional experience realistically.

Idea Scene:

This is just the scene that popped in to my imagination that made me want to do the role play. This is supposed to be a witty, fun, realistic and in depth interaction between two characters starting a new chapter in life together. Yes that line sound dreadfully campy, but I can't think of a better way to put it. All names and places are just for the sake of a good example, added while writing this so I didn't look like an idiot.

Marci was this close to dozing off in her Sci-Fi and Fantasy Analysis class when the conversation turned to the new Hobbit movie. She perked up slightly, with her course load and full-time job, she'd seen few movies, but this one, her friends had gone to see on one of their birthdays, and she'd actually had a day off. The professor had been asking another student, a guy she thought was a few years older than her, what he thought about the character of the elf king, whose name slipped her mind at the moment. Not important anyway, easier to think of him as dreamboat Legolas's dad. She should care more, this was a required class for her degree in film making, but she was too tired to care at the moment.

"Well, sir, would grade-A, lying douche bag cover it?" the guy responded. Mr. Trout shook his head, but the rest of the class laughed, and Marci couldn't help but smile a bit. The elf king definitely hadn't come off as a nice guy, from what she could remember of the movie. Unfortunately for her tired self, Mr. Trout seemed to realize she was the only one who hadn't laughed outright, and seemed to think he'd found himself an ally. "And what do you think, Marci?" he asked gently. She hid a groan and set up slightly, rallying herself and summoning her very best 'BS-my-way-through-this' attitude.

"I don't know, Mr. Trout, I think lying douche bag just about covers it," she said drily. "But in the interest of not making some poor old Dean's face fall off when he reads that in someone's report, let me try to be a little more politically correct. The elf king is a control freak. He wants complete power over his people and his kingdom, as well as his son. So, instead of trying to help the world they are part of, he shuts everything away, thinking that it can't effect them, that no one is strong enough to take over his kingdom, sealed away in his forest. " I think that sounds about right... she added silently. Mr. Trout nodded slightly, so apparently she'd at least gotten something right.  Good lord I'm too tired for this...

Finally, class was over, and Marci escaped into the hall after hastily shoving her supplies in to her bag. It was Memorial Day weekend, and once she got caught up on homework, she had no plans except catching up on some sleep. She had just made it outside, however, when she heard someone call her name, looking around, she saw the first guy the professor had asked about the elf king running up behind her. A little surprised, but curious anyway, after all he was rather handsome, she stopped under the shade of a nearby tree to escape the California spring time heat and waited. He caught up quickly, long legs eating up the distance, and held out a hand to shake when he reached her. "I'm Eric," he said with a bright, movie star smile that she couldn't help but return. "Marci, though, I guess you already picked up on that," she said, shaking the offered hand.

He nodded almost boyishly and motioned down the sidewalk. "Walk with me?"

She thought for a minute, then nodded. A bit of a walk might help to clear her head, and this was the way to the dorms anyway.

OK, so that's just how I imagine them meeting, like I said, kind of fun, probably plenty of commentary in this particular role play. From this point I picture them getting to know each other for a while, then maybe her walking in on(or something to that effect) something BDSM related and her curiosity builds from there.

Please PM me for additional details or to tell me you are interested, and we can start hashing out details right away. Can't wait to hear from people!

When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Aiyanna

Let me reiterate, the names and setting that I have provided are just to give you an idea. The more I look at it, the more I kind of fall in love with the name Marci for my character, but with very few restrictions, you can name your character whatever you want.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's