I be lookin for a matey

Started by rouwdy, October 07, 2010, 12:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rouwdy

I be lookin for a scallywag to be drinkin some grog with and be loaded to the gunwales under the jolly roger. No scurvy dog now or we be a swashbucklin.

LucianLuna

I haven't done a pirate RP yet, sounds like fun. I'll be your matey if you want.

Kendra

depending on how you want to play it, I can roleplay either male or female here.
Like my swash buckling adventures alright ... best start practicing the lingo ... arrrr! ;)

Kendra

DoctorGreen ;)
post to me here - don't want to hog Rouwdy's thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84700.0
but answer is definitely yes we can :)

Zerataku

Quote from: rouwdy on October 07, 2010, 12:54:40 AM
I be lookin for a scallywag to be drinkin some grog with and be loaded to the gunwales under the jolly roger. No scurvy dog now or we be a swashbucklin.

I have a male pirate character, though I haven't completely developed him yet. So this would be fun to do. Just keep in mind that I'm not exactly up-to-date on the pirate talk, haha.

rouwdy

YAY I mean Ahoy we all be in this togeter. We find arr pieces or eight.

Now I made a forum for it please still join :)

Kendra

*hugs* Rouwdy... I read and got a wee bit confused. :( sorry
You want male pirates then?
We're all supposed to be getting into the boat with you?
To find some treasure?
Okay... once I get the general picture I'm all good... it's just I don't write single liners :( I'm so sorry. I've tried but my fingers don't stop...
once I know what you want for sure, I'll post up :)
*hugs*

Zerataku

Yeah, I've changed my mind. I'm gonna sit out of this one. I'm just not comfortable enough with the pirate life and talk to know what to do or say.

rouwdy

@ Kendra Male female I dont care and no I dont want one liners I was just leaving it open for people to join the crew before it really got started.

Kendra

wicked ...
okay Rouwdy --- have another post to finish up first and then will get coffee and give this one some serious thought ;)

darkninja0200

I have a female pirate character that can be altered to fit any pirateverse

If it's 1x1 can it be done IM?