Sow the Seed [M for F, NC Exotic]

Started by TheVillain, September 17, 2012, 07:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Tetcher Park is considered something to be proud of. A nature preserve and park in the middle of Opal City, sprawling forest deep enough that one can forget it's in a city at all.

Except something has changed. Something has happened in Tetcher Park. Reports of something moving among the trees that walks on two legs like a man but definitely isn't human, reports of strange pipe music carrying in the wind, reports of the glow of a fire deep in the park- and it's only building.

There a monster in Tetcher Park now. A monster with two goals- the first to survive at any cost, and the second to use the women that enter or live near the Park to sow it's seed. . .

[Basic Idea - A Satyr has gotten loose in a modern day park, and I'm not talking about a Disney Fantasia or Narnia version either. Anyone interested?]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

MzHyde

TheVillain

Just to clarify, I was thinking that the Satyr would often lure the women in through hypnotic pipe music- but if he's in the mood for it he'd just as easily just chase them down and rape them.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.