Prisoners, Guards & Shanks, Oh My! [All-Male Prison M/M Pairings Only][EX]

Started by Marguerite, August 12, 2010, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Seems new ideas are popping up thanks to the SB. Tonight, an idea on a prison facility full of delicious prisoners and guards has come up. Right now the idea is rough but it has potential. Those who apply to be guards are in charge of keeping the prisoners under control by any means necessary. The prisoners, well, they try to make it hell on the guards and on other prisoners. Who is in? More details to be made in short time. Think of it like Oz meets Prison Break, just a lot more violence and sex. This will most likely take it into the extreme with the themes of rape, brutality, romance and all twisted into this group game.

Now, this is an all male prison run by all males. Male, female and liege can join in with male characters.

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

Possible Male Character Roles: More MC Roles Will Come Up. This Is What Came Up Off The Cuff
Warden: Braioch
Warden's Second: Marguerite
Medical Doctor: Fedora
Medical Assistant
Priest
Personnel
Prison Guards
Prisoners: Ryven, Saerra, Shihong, Izu, Eden
Cook Supervisor
Dental Hygienist
Prison Psychologist
Prison Teacher

Marguerite

Players List...
Marguerite
Juicy * Possibly
Saerra
Fedora
Limoncello
Cold_Heritage *Possibly
Ryven
Braioch
Shihong
Eden
Izu
Angel Eros
Whiteychan

Marguerite

Character Profile Sheet
Name:
Role:
Physical Picture:
Small History:

Marguerite

Marguerite

Ryven

Quote from: Ryven on August 12, 2010, 01:40:22 PM
Okay, here's my character...

Name: Terrence Young
Role: Prisoner (Repeat offender: prostitution and solicitation)

Physical description:  5'10" Dark hair, slim yet toned body.  His chest has a light coating of dark hair which trails and narrows as it approaches his waist.  He has a single tattoo beginning just above his rear.  It is a sharp black tribal design that winds its way up his spine before turning sharply right over his shoulder blade and twisting down his right arm.  He also has a PA piercing.

Terrence (known as just Young to most guards and other prisoners) has been in prison for nearly a year after a few repeat arrests for soliciting sex for money.  The courts obviously thought he didn't learn his lesson the first three times, so they sent him away for a few years to see if that might 'resocialize' him, as they called it.  It was bullshit though.  The punitive system hardly worked in most cases, and being in prison wasn't that bad.  Three hots and a cot was fine with him.

After a few months, he found himself in need of a small income if only to help afford his cigarette habit.  The manual labor offered to prisoners only earned meager wages, and it wasn't the kind of thing he wanted to do anyway.  He decided to try his skills there in the prison.  He heard a couple of others had used that sort of thing at one point or another, so he tried.  It worked like a charm.  He made a quick bit of cash off a couple of guards for a few favors, not to mention it was fun though it was never really about the sex for him.  Sure he enjoyed it, but it was always more like a transaction because he needed something in exchange for it.  The greater thrill was always the risk of getting caught.  It seemed heightened in prison too.  He could easily end up in confinement for doing such things, but the guards or other prisoners seemed to keep it under wraps.  They were just as much at risk as he was.

In the last few months, he has been cutting back on the 'favors' as one of the prisoners has tried to corner him and claim him for themselves.  It was an outcome he had not considered.  Luckily, he was able to stall until a guard came along.  The prisoner left him be for the time being.  Since then, he has been more under the radar, but he finds his future more uncertain now.

Braioch

Name: Kane Mercer
Role: Warden

Shorter dark hair, kept reasonably tidy, or at least purposefully mussed in appearance. As far as personal appearance, his face is either clean shaven or a bit stubble is allowed, though it never becomes unruly. His clothes are kept neat and tidy, always dressed in whatever proper attire he has, never does he have a casual day. Suits, casual of course (as casual as suits get anyways) are not unheard of for him to wear, otherwise he keeps himself without a wrinkle, without a stain, rip or tear in his attire.

Small History: Raised in a militant household, Kane was given strict upbringing with little in the way of the 'share and care' mentality. As he grew, he adapted quite well to the lifestyle and grew to be quite the proud figure in his father's life. Clean, strict, neat and organized, always punctual and running a tight ship, as Kane grew, he emulated his father's methods in almost every single way. Including going into the marines at a young enough age and excelling there, graduating and rising in rank quickly enough to make even the hardest of men feel a sense of pride.

He eventually found his way into the justice system, having gained plenty in the way of discipline and order when in the armed forces, he was more than prepared for it. It was an odd turn of events that actually brought him to the prison system. Though he certainly found a niche there, though an ambitious man like himself wasn't content with a grunt position. He waited his required time, always doing what he was meant to do and then some before finally getting his chance. When the previous warden gave up his position via a scandal, Kane took the chance. Within months, he found himself at the head of the prison, warden and grandmaster of the inmates and all that fell in other categories.

He took to the position with great ease, as if he had been prepared for it long before he even had obtained it. Within no time, there were guard changes, schedule shifts, and rapid pace income and expenditures that changed the prison. He was known as a fair, but extremely strict warden that brooked no opposition and so long as the inmates behaved themselves, they were allowed their freedoms and their privileges. He was harsh on those that broke the rules, something that he took as a personal assault on himself, sometimes dealing with the prisoners himself.

He has earned a reputation as a strict man who runs a tight ship, a well oiled and efficient machine at that. You do right by him and he will make sure all is taken care of, a motto he holds for the guards and other workers just as much with the inmates.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oneiros

Here's a rough outline for the prison guard I want to play.

Name: Dominic Slade

Dominic, known as 'Slade' within the prison, has been working in the prison for a couple of years now, and he's the kind of person who became a guard because of the power it imparts him over other people. He's of average height and slightly muscular build, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has no visible tattoos or piercings, but a couple of small scars that are probably the result of being involved in altercations. 

He has a forceful personality, and despite the fact he's not especially physically imposing, he manages to keep most of the prisoners in check fairly well. Though his methods for controlling the prisoner population aren't always honest or moral, many unscrupulous things he does are allowed to slide, either because he gets the job done, or because some of the other guards use the same methods.

One thing Slade probably wouldn't be allowed to get away with if the other guards knew about it, however: he smuggles in drugs as a way to help ensure compliance from certain prisoners. They are either provided with them for certain 'fees', or administered them by force if they're being especially difficult to deal with. Whatever gets him what he wants.

Slade does not back down from anyone when challenged... it's his fatal flaw, and it's gotten him disciplined several times. He has a rather volatile temper, and it's entirely possible that he's sampling some of the drugs he's providing the prisoners with. His routine drug tests always come up clean, but there are ways around that.

Marguerite

-Nods-

Looks good and then you can repost them in the Character Profile thread made to keep them all in order.

Crovonovin

Color me intrigued!  I must confess that there are not nearly enough M/M group games most of the time, and I feel that this one would be a welcome addition to my bookmarks!

Name: Charles Donovan
Role: Prisoner (Breaking and Entering, Assault, Burglary, Grand Theft Auto, Resisting Arrest:  The list goes on.  However, his record is completely clean of any drug-related offenses, and there are no charges of homicide or grievous injury.)
Physical description:
Mr. Donovan is the last sort of man you would expect to be capable of committing any sort of noteworthy crime.  Not on purpose at any rate.  He clearly takes very good care of himself, but no matter how much he exercises or eats his physique maintains a sort of wiry athleticism that is at once intriguing and unnerving to the eye.  It is a slightly unusual yet still unassuming build that lends itself well to getting out of harm's way.  The only intimidating thing about it is his height: at 6'9" he is decidedly taller than most people, yet for some reason he still has a tendency to blend into the background and seems slight enough to fit into surprisingly tight spots.

One could say that his face has a sort of classic charm, handsome yet not without some rough edges and endearing imperfections.  He is notoriously poor at shaving and generally has a fair amount of scruff on his face, along with a few pink nicks for his trouble.  His eyes are far too blue and gentle for someone who has been in and out of prison so many times, as if the innocent spark of youthful mischief has yet to be extinguished no matter how hard life has tried to snuff it out.

Small History:

Charles Donovan is merely an alias, an identity taken early on after apparently removing himself from the rest of whatever family he may have once had.  His accent is a peculiar mix of Irish lilt and Southern twang, making it even more difficult to figure out his origins.  He is a true mystery, a man without a background except for whatever story he thinks to cook up at any given moment.  He is a very closeted individual in this regard, enjoying the privacy he's gained by cutting off any and all ties with his past. 

He prefers to be recognized solely by his criminal career and rather impressive accomplishments.  For the past seven or so years he has worked as a professional thief, finding his way into heavily guarded areas on the salaries of increasingly wealthy individuals.  Donovan is a very flexible man--quite literally in fact.  He is capable of contorting his body in many rather obscene and outrageous ways, allowing him to slip into ventilation systems, cramped sewers, beneath floor grating, and any number of other cramped quarters with relative ease.  It also makes him a devilishly tricky bastard to get a hold of, as he has displayed quite a prowess for acrobatics as well.  Mr. Donovan is not an expert combatant by any means, being purportedly self-taught, but he is extraordinarily skilled at getting out of unpleasant situations and turning things in his favor.

Donovan was admitted into the prison several months ago, just another in a long line of incarcerations that fail to stick for very long.  Sometimes he is merely released under mysterious circumstances, while on other occasions he actually manages to escape under his own power.  Prison life doesn't seem to phase him in the slightest, if his sunny optimism truly isn't just an act.

Marguerite

Saerrael

Character Profile Sheet

Name: Mark 'Sunny' Sun
Role: Prisoner
(Assault with a deadly weapon
Arson
Drugs trafficking
First Degree Manslaughter
Murder)

Physical description:

Lean, slender but athletically muscled. At first glance Mark doesn't seem all too strong. Standing 5'9" sure doesn't help this impression either. An educated eye, however, would recognize this build as a well trained and well kept Martial Artist build. This skill also shows in common movement. Mark seems rather elegant.

Dark brown, nearly black eyes that hold lighter brown dots. Short kept black hair with a blue sheen.
Also noteworthy would be his long hands and fingers.

Small History:

Not all that much is known about Mark, and he likes it that way. It aided him greatly in the underbelly of the world and earned him some pretty nice cash. It never mattered to him who he was hired by, just as long as the job was fun and the pay was good, he'd grant his skills and have a blast.
Of course his somewhat careless nature had some sideeffects. Namely the sheer fact he created enemies left and right while 'just doing his job'. This was also how he got incarcerated. One or the other opened up a can of worms to the US government, probably out of spite, maybe out of vengeance, and Mark was quickly swiped from the boardmeeting he was attending in NYC.

Marguerite

Saerrael

Marguerite

Marguerite

This game is picking itself up and those who want to join in, let me know.

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Crovonovin

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marguerite

Braioch

But....I was already on board ^-^

Character made and everything :p

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

Braioch

Yesh and then everything all disappeared, I was going to take advantage of the good doctor and everything

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

I think a few people got caught up in a thing or two at that time.