Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddess of Night

Winks at the men before turning her full attention on Wolf. Her fingers trailing down the females curves to the rim of her pants, toying with the button

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Shewolf

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on February 22, 2014, 11:25:40 AM
Winks at the men before turning her full attention on Wolf. Her fingers trailing down the females curves to the rim of her pants, toying with the button
Giggles when the men comment about not having seen anything new and turns her full attention on the Lady in her arms, letting her hands and nails softly caress her back while pressing wet kisses on her chest.

Bedroom Lazarus

Where Der and Vill when I need to turn the tables on this kind of thing?
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

Her head falls back as she moans. Kisses making her body heat up in all places. Her hands come around to squeeze two hand fulls of Wolfs bottom

My On/Offs

Shewolf

Works her way up from Evelyn's breasts, paying close attention to them both before heading up to her neck, giving her teasing little love bites.

(let's keep it fair)

Zaphod

Ladies, this is the PG-13 section. Don't get too carried away. ;)

Shewolf

Quote from: Zaphod on February 22, 2014, 11:41:42 AM
Ladies, this is the PG-13 section. Don't get too carried away. ;)
Oh you gents have done faaaar worse.

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

Slips in to assist her ladies before running out once again!

-404!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Zaphod

Quote from: Shewolf on February 22, 2014, 11:44:10 AM
Oh you gents have done faaaar worse.

Nope, it was all innuendo. We can't help it if your dirty mind saw more. ;D

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

Quote from: Shewolf on February 22, 2014, 11:35:20 AM
Works her way up from Evelyn's breasts, paying close attention to them both before heading up to her neck, giving her teasing little love bites.

(let's keep it fair)
Sighs with pleasure and takes Wolfs hand to lead her into a shower

My On/Offs

Shewolf

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on February 22, 2014, 11:53:17 AM
Sighs with pleasure and takes Wolfs hand to lead her into a shower
(Omg... that is so appropriate... I'm just typing a steamy shower love scene for one of my RP's!!) ;D
Wolf drops her pants and her blouse, apparently not wearing underwear and follows lady Ev.

Peccavi

Quote from: JackWhite on February 22, 2014, 10:53:01 AM
Hey dancer.

Quote from: Zaphod on February 22, 2014, 10:55:25 AM
Gah, Peccavi's here. I might as well as turn into a drooling mess and start voting with the ladies. :P

How did I miss all of this?!?!

Hey Jack! :)

And yes, Zaph. You should start voting with the ladies right this second. ;)

-406!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Goddess of Night

Quote from: Shewolf on February 22, 2014, 11:57:53 AM
(Omg... that is so appropriate... I'm just typing a steamy shower love scene for one of my RP's!!) ;D
Wolf drops her pants and her blouse, apparently not wearing underwear and follows lady Ev.

(Ah I love it!)
Eve lets the silk robe fall from her shoulders as she climbs into the shower and shuts the hazy, see through door after Wolf

My On/Offs

Shewolf

People can hear several moans and some sounds of them bumping up against the wall and squealing due to the cold tiles.
O:)

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"