Interest Check - "Once Upon a Time" group story (Always recruiting!)

Started by Aislinn, February 20, 2016, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

I'd love to see a Hades, Hercules or both for obvious story reasons. That said, any character that can give a similar dynamic as the Hades/Megara would be wonderful.
(First thought would be any authority figure of magic or practicality such as Regina, Flower's little cutie ( ::) ), Rumple, the Sheriff, Jafar if he gets made, etc)

Koka, I think our girls should be friends. Because... well just because.
Gnothi, if you make a Gaston I could totally see Megara and him having a mutually cocky type of comradeship ;)
Biblio, something something. Because reasons >.>

Probably plenty more, this is first batch!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kokaine

Not entirely sure how the game will go so not sure I want two characters buuut, if I did pick up a second it would be a completely off-script Red Queen.

@AmesDone deal. Seems like characters that could get along fairly well and I dun want 'Loner Ruby' because that never goes well :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

Soooo...I'm thinking about my second character, because I'd already mentioned wanting to make a female if the option for a second came available.

I've settled on Mulan, Tinkerbell, Fiona or Wendy Darling.

Wendy would be older, of course.  But, I am going to shop around a bit, just to make sure I've not forgotten someone awesome.

And, of course, if anyone would like to have any of those for their first character, just let me know.  Obviously, first dibs go to first characters.

Edit:  Just remembered Charlotte la Bouff....and now thinks that might be who I go with.

Right, settled on Lottie La Bouff.  Gonna make her the owner of a bakery and use Justine LeGault for her face claim.  -goes off to craft the sheetlet.-

Aislinn

Evening all! So I'm settled in for the evening and going to get started on some research for the opening story. I may post the game thread if I have enough time as well. Going to chat over a few things with Ember.

I know everyone is excited to get started and I'm happy about that! I just want to make sure that the opening is rather epic and lovely and NOT just half-assed.

I don't do half-assed.  ;D
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Ariel

Quote from: VonDoom on March 23, 2016, 03:06:12 PM
Nope, he wasn't Beast since I wanted to keep the pre-set romance out of the equation (though totally not opposed to developing one naturally in the game, with Belle or otherwise). To keep a similar (but kind of the opposite side of the thematic coin) notion with him, I made him Bluebeard instead, since that's basically the same story (without the monster transformation curse that didn't really apply to Rumple anyway) and with a bad end instead.

Well, that included way too many brackets.

I think I sent you a PM with the Rumple profile I wrote a couple days back, but I had some problems getting it out since I was using my cellphone at the time ... should I resend?

Nope, I got it. I just haven't had a moment to PM back, which I will hopefully get to tonight. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Amelita

Quote from: Kokaine on March 23, 2016, 05:34:40 PM
Not entirely sure how the game will go so not sure I want two characters buuut, if I did pick up a second it would be a completely off-script Red Queen.

@AmesDone deal. Seems like characters that could get along fairly well and I dun want 'Loner Ruby' because that never goes well :P

Woot!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

GnothiSeauton

Just going to drop this here for plotting purposes...

No One Does a Character Sheet Like Gaston
Character Name:  Chas Fortier

Canon or Off-Script:  Off Script.

Job in Storybrooke:  Animal Control.  Hunter.  Craftsman. 

Character Concept:  On the surface, Chas might be quite the catch.  Charming.  Suave.  But beneath the manipulative surface stands quite a different man.  Chas is a man who is full of himself, to say the least.  Charming and slick, a bit of a narcissistic misogynist who thinks he's a gift to women.  Considerably arrogant and manipulative, as well as a massive flirt.  He consistently tries to out do other males in various activities and skills, with anything less than being the best taken as an insult to his overflowing machismo. 

Essentially, he's a bit of a playboy around town.  Manipulative and charming to get what he wants, especially from women in his own mind at the very least.  When it comes to other men, he feels compelled, in a sense, to show off, to be the best at what he does, whatever he does, etc. 

Level of Control:  Open to anything.

Face Claim:  Joe Manganiello

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Kokaine

Caught in a Momoa and Manganiello sammich? Dear gawd that Belle is a lucky girl >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aislinn

~ considers the 'sandwiches' Emma could get involved with~

Hmmm...Hook and Graham? Hook and Neal? Hook and August? August and Graham?

Noooo...Hook has to be in there someplace....

I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Clio

Quote from: Aislinn on March 23, 2016, 10:02:01 PM

You gotta recruit Remiel. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Kokaine

There are no sammiches for Ruby. She ate hers already >.<

My O/Os

Aislinn

I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Aislinn

Quote from: Christa on March 23, 2016, 10:23:29 PM
You gotta recruit Remiel. :)

He's a pretty busy guy. I guess I can always just look at his avvie and dream...lol.
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Ember Star

Quote from: Aislinn on March 23, 2016, 10:02:01 PM

I fite u 4 Hooky *puts up fists* lol  :P

Actually. A well done Hatter might keep me busy. Though I'm not real attached to the Once canon Hatter. Andrew Lee Pots from that sci-fi mini series is more my style.
Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 23, 2016, 09:05:08 PM
Just going to drop this here for plotting purposes...

No One Does a Character Sheet Like Gaston
Character Name:  Chas Fortier

Canon or Off-Script:  Off Script.

Job in Storybrooke:  Animal Control.  Hunter.  Craftsman. 

Character Concept:  On the surface, Chas might be quite the catch.  Charming.  Suave.  But beneath the manipulative surface stands quite a different man.  Chas is a man who is full of himself, to say the least.  Charming and slick, a bit of a narcissistic misogynist who thinks he's a gift to women.  Considerably arrogant and manipulative, as well as a massive flirt.  He consistently tries to out do other males in various activities and skills, with anything less than being the best taken as an insult to his overflowing machismo. 

Essentially, he's a bit of a playboy around town.  Manipulative and charming to get what he wants, especially from women in his own mind at the very least.  When it comes to other men, he feels compelled, in a sense, to show off, to be the best at what he does, whatever he does, etc. 

Level of Control:  Open to anything.

Face Claim:  Joe Manganiello

that picture made me gigglesnort

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Kokaine

My O/Os

Aislinn

Wow...you guys have been really quiet today! I expected to check in and be miles behind again.
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Rel Mayer

-peeks in-

I keep hearing people chat about this and Christa mentioned it wasn't full? :D

Aislinn

Quote from: Rel Mayer on March 25, 2016, 01:46:40 AM
-peeks in-

I keep hearing people chat about this and Christa mentioned it wasn't full? :D

Hey you! Nope...never full. We will always be accepting new characters. =-) Join the fun!
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Rave

Quote from: Amelita on March 23, 2016, 04:21:09 PM
I'd love to see a Hades, Hercules or both for obvious story reasons. That said, any character that can give a similar dynamic as the Hades/Megara would be wonderful.
(First thought would be any authority figure of magic or practicality such as Regina, Flower's little cutie ( ::) ), Rumple, the Sheriff, Jafar if he gets made, etc)

Koka, I think our girls should be friends. Because... well just because.
Gnothi, if you make a Gaston I could totally see Megara and him having a mutually cocky type of comradeship ;)
Biblio, something something. Because reasons >.>

Probably plenty more, this is first batch!

I actually did play Hades in a similar game not -too- long ago, so peeking at this-- I may just sign up and bring him
Back.

That being said, I'd love to be pointed to the listing of already reserved characters if there is one, so I can see what's still available!

Aislinn

Quote from: Aislinn on March 21, 2016, 08:43:39 PM
Current Character List

Aislinn – Emma Swan
AlphaWolfQuin - Krystopher Dane/Werewolf (Approved)
Flower - Mildred "Millie" Voigt/Maleficent (Approved)
Amelita - Megan Holden/Megara (Approved)
Aiden - Dieon King/Scar -- Sheriff (2nd char? Need to check with Aiden) (Approved)
Bibliophelia - Phelan Magnus/Beast (Approved)
Christa - Belle French (Approved)
Kokaine - Ruby Lucas/Red Riding Hood &The Wolf (Approved)
Ember Star - Jazz Chenner/ Jazzilaia, the Cheshire Cat (Approved)
VonDoom – Mr.Gold/Rumpelstiltskin (Approved)
Ariel – Regina Mills/The Evil Queen (Approved)

Twisted iN Tux - Withdrawn
Chrystal - Withdrawn
Emjay – Mulan (No mini-sheet)
Phoenixrisen - Withdrawn
Intimate Ink - Withdrawn
Pocketwatch – Genie

Rave - this is a semi-completed list. There are some things I need to change/add but I don't have time to do it right at this second as I'm walking out the door. But this will give you a good starting point.
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Rel Mayer

I'm thinking I'd like to play an OC version of Jasmine, if that's alright. :)

BruceTheCat

Quick question!

Are we able to play characters who were antagonists back in the fairy tale world, who still retain their memories? Even though most in the town do not? Basically just like Regina.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

VonDoom

We're probably more in need of non-antagonists right now, looking at the list ...  :-\
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O