Interest check; Zombie state - Extreme-LGBT friendly - Post apocolyptic world

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, March 11, 2015, 06:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Zombie state

The group finds themselves in a world gone to the zombies.    All either are guests or for whatever reason in a express holiday inn.  These individuals who for no apparent reason have not been infected with the sudden zombie virus that is sweeping the world.   In a small beach resort town of Ft Walton Beach in Florida panhandle.  Two military bases are near the town, both air force bases.   Hurburt field AFB and Eglin AFB.      The towns surrounding the town and the town along with the bases are full of zombies.       

A home brew system game  

The following is an example of typical arch types.    There are many more arch types to draw from and come up with.   Some will have the same special assign to them.   Be it a plus to the roll or some other special facet to give the arch type a uniqueness.    There will only be one special per arch type.  No quasi do it all god mode characters.       

The hardy trucker  +2 stamina rolls

The gamer nerd  +2  reaction 

The stripper  +2 morale  (if in party other members ignore wound penalties up to 2)

The antique hunter  +2  search

The mommy +2 first aid rolls

The survivalist +2 survival rolls

The tech  +2 with tech items rolls

The bimbo   dumb luck reroll one fail dice / day   

The MMA +2 melee  rolls

The deputy   +20 ammo to start

The waitress +2 listening rolls

The biker +2 rage  once per day for scene +2 to damage.

The salesman  +2 fast talking rolls

The drifter +2 jack of all trades  Once per day can apply +2 to any roll. 

The athlete +2 health  to hit point level

The soldier +2 guns 

The  convict  can use anything as a weapon for melee weapon +2 rolls

The game is a home brew system.   Very basic in design.   No  points or dice rolling for character creation. (exception is ammo roll).  It is based on one d/ten dice.      All players start with ten health  with the exception of arch types that give more.    There is no rolls for simple everyday tasks.   It is assumed such is so routine that anyone could do in their sleep.   

Rolls are classified in two categories.   Difficulties of; hard 6 and fuck yeah 8.    A roll on the d/ten is needed to meet or exceed the the difficulty of the roll asked for.   

Combat is based on also one d/ten.   A roll is made the higher the roll for the winner the difference is the number of hit points lost from the attack.    Zombies only melee attack and do so at a minus 2 to the roll.   But first before combat can happen initiative is rolled with a d/ten highest goes first.   Again the zombies are at a minus two for this roll also.   

Each wound penalty is applied to any roll both in terms of skill or combat   Thus if you have -2 wounds your rolls will be made at -2.   Unless affected by a arch type within the party.   

To administer first aid and reacquire  hit points.   A roll of d/ten is made the the target number is the total wounds taken.  So if the wounds total is 3 then a 4 or better is needed to heal at least 1 point.   For every point over is the number healed.    Again certain arch types affect this.  Wounds heal at a rate of 1 per week without assist.

Template character sheet below. 

[b]Name:[/b]
  [b]Player:[/b]
  [b]Arch type:[/b]
  [b]Special:[/b]
  [b]Hit points:[/b]
  [b]Gender:[/b]
  [b]Age:[/b]
  [b]Description/Picture:[/b]

[b]Sexual orientation:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Equipment:[/b]

What sort of game is this going to be.   Well it is going to go in the extreme.   The virus has broken down civilization.   Anarchy rules the day,  mass amounts of brain eating zombies.    As to what sort, a parody to dark twisted bdsm or descend into the darkest of human nature with complete lawlessness where the strongest take what they want  is up to the players.     No underage characters the youngest age allowed will be 16 years of age.    No lollipop characters.   Respect the other players offs.     The game is open to lesbian, gay,  bi and transgender characters.    The anarchy state is because the perks of modern civilization is collapsed.   Power is down, cell towers no longer relaying cell phone signals.    The internet is down.    Gas stations cannot pump gas no power,  so siphon is the way to get gas.   If players want to come in with team concepts of a master and gimp or pleasure slave,  pimp and whore.  That is also allowed.   One might notice that a background and or a history is not asked for.  Where you came from who you knew matters not.  The most important aspect of a character for this game is his arch type and their personality.   Are they a take charge type of person.   Or are they a follower.  Do they see things in a black and white terms.  Or is their a gray area in their morality compass.   Are they religious or perhaps an atheist. and or believe in something else other then the major religions.      

Equipment limits,  a roll for the number of rounds you have for your gun is required on one d/ten.   This is to represent what you have at the moment at the start of the game.    Remember zombies do not have missile attacks.   They are strictly hand to hand.   They cannot affect you if they cannot damage you.  As for other equipment,  be reasonable.  I will correct any that get out of hand.  Of course with big box stores such as wal-marts the players will have a plethora of items to choose from for equipment to gain in game.       

Finally a bite is the only way to become infected.   The bite through is done at a -4 to the melee roll.   If the character is bitten,  he loses one hit point per day and when reduced to zero becomes a brain eating zombie.    So if the damage done from the bite is 3 the average character would have 7 days left. 

The game will be open ended.   As the group searches for perhaps a safe zone.   

How a character created should look;

Name:  Mary Banger
  Player:  Elven Sex Goddess
  Arch type:  The stripper
  Special:  +2 morale  (if in party other members ignore wound penalties up to 2)
  Hit points:  10
  Description/Picture:

Sexual orientation:  Open to anything

Personality:  Mary is progressive in regards to her sexual orientation.  She is willing to try anything.   As she has a big heart, with  a bubbly personality.  Always seeing the glass half full as opposed to seeing it as half empty.  She doesn't mind being objectify as an a sexual object.  She after all a stripper.   Mary has no belief one way or another on religion.    Yet she is not an atheist.   Her morale compass is in the gray area.   To each his own,  as she has no prejudices in regards to other peoples race, nationality and or sexual orientations.       

Mary does not think herself a submissive.   However,  that side could come out.  With someone that properly manipulated her.  As her personality allows such an opening.   Especially with her progressive views on sexuality and sexual orientation.   Finally of course she is at heart an exhibitionist.    Even with the world thrown into a post apocalyptic state of chaos and brain eating zombies lumbering around.  She would run naked, but that fear left over from a puritan society has her at least wearing stripper like outfits.   

Equipment:  hand gun with  4 bullets

ESG - the stripper
Kaiser -  The MMA
Zenpai - The drifter

Kaiser

Elven Sex Goddess

Thanks for the interest.   Looking forward to seeing the MMA.   

zenpai

i call The drifter  I have an idea in mind just need a good pic.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: zenpai on March 13, 2015, 09:54:53 PM
i call The drifter  I have an idea in mind just need a good pic.

Thank you for the interest.   Looking for to seeing the drifter.   

zenpai

Name:Jay
  Player:zenpai
  Arch type:The drifter
  Special: +2 jack of all trades  Once per day can apply +2 to any roll.
  Hit points:12
  Description/Picture:

Sexual orientation:heterosexual

Personality: He dose not like to get to close to people. When people start to get close on an emotional level he pushes them away. at heart he is a big softy. He come off as a know it all.

Equipment: Backpack, all in one tool , all weather jacket, windproof lighter.

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Hephaestus

Are you guys interested in male/male scenes? I love zombie movies and shows.
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.
~Peter Drucker~

Muse

Good evening. 

E.S.G., could you write me a 'Parkour Girl' archetype? 

Would a wrist rocket or crossbow be an acceptable weapon? 

And are any of you guys--the ones interested in girls--going to play bad boys who might molest her? 

I can certainly offer other concepts. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Hephaestus on March 24, 2015, 10:23:47 PM
Are you guys interested in male/male scenes? I love zombie movies and shows.

I am not sure is, amongst the ones interested.

Quote from: Muse on March 24, 2015, 10:41:12 PM
  Good evening. 

E.S.G., could you write me a 'Parkour Girl' archetype? 

Would a wrist rocket or crossbow be an acceptable weapon? 

And are any of you guys--the ones interested in girls--going to play bad boys who might molest her? 

I can certainly offer other concepts. 

The beauty of the system is its easy,  and flexible.   Its designed for people to come up with their own arch types if want.  Just use the list to gauge the bonus level to give the arch type. 

Hephaestus

Well ESG. You being the one guiding/writing/running the story. Do you enjoy Male/Male? That lets me no whether I can seduce NPC's.
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.
~Peter Drucker~