Pathfinder: The Swamp (Extreme)

Started by Jaded, January 04, 2014, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isengrad

If you are still looking, or if another player drops, I can bring in a Male Barbarian. large powerful and primal, prone to giving into base desires.

original artwork by karabiner

Jaded

Quote from: Xerial on January 15, 2014, 12:37:11 AM
Working on a sheet. Formatting is proving a pain.

No worries, let me know if you need any help.

Quote from: Isengrad on January 15, 2014, 11:06:43 AM
If you are still looking, or if another player drops, I can bring in a Male Barbarian. large powerful and primal, prone to giving into base desires.

We do have one slot open, but unless you can get a character sheet done fairly quickly, we'll have to figure out an alternate way to get you into the storyline. 

Xerial

Jaded

Thanks.  I'll glance at it tomorrow probably.  Feel free to post in the IC thread when you have time. :-)

Isengrad

I am good at Plot Hooking a character in, all else fails he can be found either in a dungeon or locked up somewhere. I will have a Sheet shortly, only thing i have to do now is Backpack gear and backstory.

Ormgeir, Son of Dreki well, there he is. All the rule info there, gonna read up on your world and the area and craft a back story for him. Then with your approval I will post him in the character thread and join in where you think it is best.

FragarachZ

So we have the sheet, but who's the character, what's his story?
O&O

Isengrad

Story is still in the works. However he is a native of the swamp, from one of the barbarian tribes that are rumored to roam the southern parts of the swampland. Brought up to be a warrior of his tribe he was clad in armor and taught to wield weapons from the moment he could grasp the haft of his weapon firmly in his own hands. He was favored among the tribe for the strength of his blood ( tHis family is rumored to have an ancient dragon ancestor, reflected in one of the traits I took, a part of that was the flaw as well. figured it reflected a slightly draconic mindset). At the feet of his father, and other elders he learned how to give into that pure fury to channel his anger and forge his body into a weapon.

From there I am going to decide how he became an Adventurer and Sellsword, perhaps leaving his home of his own free will or cast out because he could not let something go. His traits and drawbacks give me the framework for his backstory, and of the skills I took I think it reflects a life living in the swamp.

Jaded

You can post the character in the Game information thread and make a post in the IC thread.  (just assume you were in the background until now)