Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

Yay ^~^ -pets Demik- Hehe

No rush on your profiles.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

SpiralSpider

Yasdiira Hunvirr

【 90; looks 20ish】

【 female 】

【 Drow 】

【 pansexual; prefers men 】

【 Dominatrix / Brothel Girl 】

✓ Intelligence
✓ Imagination
✓ long, sensual play
✓ depth of character

✘ Non-humanoid faces
✘ Sensory Deprivation
✘ Wanton Brutality
✘ Bodily Waste
✘ Virginity

► In contrast with her presented appearance, Yasdiira is actually quite an easy-going, cerebral and empathetic person. She excels at reading others, which she uses to brilliant effect in her line of work. If caught on her own during "down time" she is more modestly dressed and largely keeps to herself though she has been known to have a drink and strike up the odd conversation. However, her working persona is the night to her normal day, and she slithers through the establishment with devouring, willful eyes, seeking her next prey. The Mistress is cold when disobeyed but has a sultry come-hither beckon and purr when her pet is behaving. The actress who plays her? Well, that's a much different story... one that's waiting to be told, actually.

► Diira draws on the fear and suspicion that follows her wherever she goes due to her race. The Drow are infamous for their female-dominated and cruel societies and even though she could never personally fit that title, she has no trouble slipping into the skin of it now and then. It was on a frivalous daytrip that she found herself in Madame Velvet's establishment one night. Before consenting to their mutual arrangement, she was a freelance Dominatrix, but now the brothel takes a percentage and in return she finds a larger supply of clients.

Her usual sessions are prior-arranged non-sexual bouts of dominance over men who feel the need to have their control taken from them. It's a sort of release she provides from the stress of fitting into the alpha-male and highly stressful world around them. She does take the occasional female client as well, but they are few and far between. Sexual sessions are rarer and she takes them at her own discretion depending upon whether they appeal to her in some way or not. She is quite open-minded when it comes to a variety of play, and being that she is not exclusively dominant by nature, she has a steady and well trained hand that does not become skewed by desire or sadistic wrath. Fulfilling the duties of her role - all well defined with the client before the session begins - is her entire goal. Though she does get some satisfaction in her job, it is in the pleasing of others that it comes from.

〖 SpiralSpider 〗

Step into my parlor, little fly?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Demik

Dhaleena

【 300 】

【 Female 】

【 Demon 】

【 Bisexual, prefers men 】

【 Client - will eventually become a brothel girl. 】

✓ Rough, wild sex is her favorite but any sex is great.
✓ Being dominated but she gets in moods when she feels like being dominate herself.
✓ Oral (giving and receiving)
✓ Bondage
✓ Toys
✓ Touching in any way

✘ Bathroom play

►Dhaleena is playful and quite mischievous. She really isn't an evil Demon but you don't want to get on her bad side. She is an embodiment of the element of chaos and enjoys spreading it in her own way. When it comes to people she likes she often uses her powers to help them. Those she doesn't like however... well they often get what they deserve. She is adventurous and talkative, always loving a good story. It is simply hard for her at times to find people in the world who will accept her. Demons don't exactly have the greatest reputation and she hates being judged simply because of what she is. She absolutely loves being intimate with people and will often caress, kiss, hug, or be close to someone she is interested in any way she can. Sex is her favorite past time. She is still young and quite impulsive. She also loves trying new things.

► Dhaleena has always been a little different. She doesn't really have the cruel tendencies of other Demons. She is much more playful in her tricks. That being said she is a Chaos Demon and chaos is in her nature. If she happens to hear someone wish for something she will often grant the wish but in her own way. Sometimes it works out well for the recipient but other times... not so much. It all really depends on her mood and what she sees of the person. Her differences and tricks ostracized her from the other Demons and she spent much of her time alone when she was young. She set out into the world at an early age heading off in search of adventure and hoping for a place to belong.

The Demoness never really found a place to belong but she's had plenty of adventures. Most end with her laughing while fleeing from whatever trouble she managed to stir up. She has made all kinds of friends along the way too though. Had many unusual lovers but no one to ever really stick with for more than maybe a few years. Now she has made her way to this new continent and heard about a unique place down in a place called Louisiana. A place where creatures like herself are welcome. Even better - a place of sex. What could be better? She could hang out with people who hopefully wouldn't judge her and have some fun at the same time. She would just have to be careful to keep her tricks in check if she planned on staying for any amount of time.

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional): Dhaleena's powers are very versatile seeing as chaos really controls everything in some way. While her fire powers aren't as strong as a pure Fire Demon she does have them; same with all her powers. Mortals are pretty easy for her to manipulate, especially those with weaker minds. Immortals and other higher beings are much more difficult, if not impossible, for her though. She has to use other means of manipulation if she plans anything for them. Her strongest power is that over storms and lightning. If she gets angry enough thunderstorms pop up. She can also turn into a misty-like but invisible form.

She is very sexually adventurous and really up for anything at least once. So long as it doesn't involve urine or scat.

〖 Demik 〗

LeKinkyTaco

Okay I have one problem, Spiral or two now that I see it.

Okay well she doesn't have her sexuality up and dominatrix confuses me. Unless she is one of the girls. Wait now that I read her bio I see. Well all you have to do is put Brothel girl/Dominatrix and put your sexuality up. Then you're welcome to post her. But I do like the fact that we finally have a dominant female figure hehe. (:

As for you Demik she's good, post her up and when you can jump in.

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Sharon

What do you need? I was thinking of join in.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Sharon on June 06, 2013, 01:09:56 AM
What do you need? I was thinking of join in.

Mostly clients I believe and I hope you do join.

Sharon

Raven Lynn Van-burger

【 24 years old 】

【 Female 】

【 Human 】

【 Bisexual but like men more 】

【 High Paying Client 】

✓Raven loves rough sex, biting and pulling hair just for the pain and pleasure it brings one body. She loves hitting her partner but will allow her partner to hit her back. She much of a switch enjoying the rough power play at times, though other times she enjoys a very controlling man as she some times wish her husband was.

✓Dirty talking, name calling and sweet whispers of nothing is all the ways of making her purr for someone.

✓Raven loves to be punished at times and will come to the brothel for this as her husband don't know her sexual not saying they never done anything. He just sticks with the basics. Punishment that she loves is choking, spanking and whipping. Denials to a point but hopes to get something out of it in the end.

✓The claim the unknown of what her partner will do to please her or to please themselves. Make her feel alive in the mist of her moaning and screaming as she hear her partner echo the call of pleasure.

✘Basic sex, cock in the pussy man on top doing nothing but thrusting not exploring her body, talking to her... boring sex..

✘Her husband, and it's not because of his ugly or anything like that is because he brings the same thing to the table.

✘Flat out abuses. Raven had came from a family were her father had abused her mother but never his girls but why damage goods that could bring in money? That would be bad for business.

✘Flat out denial of release of any kind.

► Raven is a well define woman even for her young age. She show herself as a Lady in the eyes of the public for her husband sake. Though behind the walls of the brothel is a wild and untamed woman that looked for sex an escaped of her home life. She quite around her husband but is very out spoken at the brothel it is as if the brothel has given her freedom. She a woman that knows how to plan and is always on time and will not do anything without persist. She a woman with goals and is very kind and loving person.   

► Raven is a well define woman even for her young age as she was married off at the gentle age of 16 to a well off gentleman by the name Victor Van-burger. Victor was a man in his late 20's when she married him and he had already was parted of a large bank in the area of the brothel. As Raven enjoyed her time with her husband who was a self built man. She couldn't help but wonder if there was more out there to this thing called sex. As her husband seemed quit please with their sex life but she felt that she could fall sleep in it if was not for the fact that her body was moving to much to really do so. In her alone awake of the thrust of her husband she some time dream of what it would be like to have sex in other parts of their nice home. Not caring who saw them she was a wild girl at heart even though she seemed so well preserved in her lady like form. Under her fake smile lay a sexual beast needing to be let loose. 

She was out shopping one night and hear some gentlemen speaking of a brothel. She was about 19 years old when she hear of the place and it took her a bit to find it  as she only went to the shops to gather supplies even though her husband told her that is what the sevicants was for. She would always laugh and say she need to get out and get some fresh air. She never really walked into the place she just walked by it a few times. She was unsure of what she would do there.

So the next few years she would walked by and dreaming of entering the brothel and now that her husband had started to giving her allowance she was able to pay for her entertainment better and so now that its her 24th birthday she was going to treat herself to some fun as her husband was away on business as there was talked of him taking over the bank.   

Not fully sure all that I wanted to do with her.

〖 Sharon 〗

LeKinkyTaco

I like her, post her up. And just to clarify your client doesn't necessarily need to become a brothel girl later on. It was just part of others bios.

So well post her up and jump in whenever. Oh and a word of advice, the bar is the ideal spot to go. Mostly everyone seems to be taken by there.

Sharon

I took that part out and just said I don't know what I want to be done with her. Plot wise that is.

I got her up and went to the bar. hehe.

Benen

hey taco, working on a client for the brothel, I think you'll like him.

LeKinkyTaco

Sex Toy! :D Yay ill make him Velvet's best friend.

Good job Sharon you work fast o;

Benen

would be a good thing, I would think, seeing as he is a Demon prince, highly seductive and much more... you'll just have to wait and see what he looks like and read his story when I finish him up.

LeKinkyTaco

Demon prince? Seductive? -psh!- "Not ,my type of guy." Velvet would say in utter denial. Hehe ^~^ Can't wait to kil-meet him~!

Sharon

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 06, 2013, 03:03:51 AM
Sex Toy! :D Yay ill make him Velvet's best friend.

Good job Sharon you work fast o;

Yep.

Benen

And drum roll with a symbol crash at the end here he is

Kenneth Elathan
【 Looks 25, age however is unknown 】
【 Male 】Male
【 Demon Prince 】
【 Hetero 】
【 Highly Invested Client 】
✓ Intelligent Conversations
✓ Teasing/Tempting
✓ Submissive partners
✓ Biting
✘ Scat
✘ Vore
✘ Overly Fascist Men
✘ Bathroom play
► Calm, but seductive. Kenneth is a gentleman on the floor, but when the door closes on the room, expect this prince of darkness to show you how sex is like in hell.
► He was Raised in hell, his mother a Succubus, and his father one of the reigning Lords of the Abyss. He learned the art of torture, and of seduction learning how to use both as means to get what he wanted. Despite his upbringing, He chose a name from Irish roots, Kenneth for his good looks and his birth of fire, and Elathan since he is a prince of darkness. On the mortal planes his name goes unnoticed accept by those whom he has had dealings with. His hand has meddled in many affairs in Louisiana,  the first time, seduction of a woman he wanted to call his own, the next his visit to the Brothel for the first time. Seeing many like spirits, it has been that he has visited the Brothel ever since.

Since his visit the first time, he has always come to greet Madame Victoria Velvet first then the ladies of the brothel second. Though most feel his power, many do not fully understand the darkness behind the cool, calm eyes of the black prince.

〖 BenenAzer 〗

Benen

ok taco.. you can stop drooling now. just as in FYI found that pic online today and didn't like all the coloring so I edited it to fit my needs. muhahahaha

LeKinkyTaco

Sex Toy your mistress drools over nobody!! >////>

Well the bastard Prince is accepted, post him up the post when you can.

Benen

not a bastard prince... well he's been called that before. but he is of a noble bloodline. Demonic, but noble.

LeKinkyTaco

Oh no bastard prince will be a nickname for him from Velvet ^~^

Benen

I can live with that. he is much older than she is. granted he's older than most of the people in the brothel put together.

Sharon

Benen

not quite, but he has been called that at times.

Sharon

Raven would eat him up... but then again she would eat anyone up at the moment.

Benen

I think if we are to continue talking, we should at least move to the OOC thread for the brothel

Demik

Fable

【 Unknown 】

【 None - Can be whatever it wants 】

【 Shapeshifter 】

【 Bisexual 】

【 Client 】

✓ Everything depends entirely on it's shifting mood at the time and who it feels an interest toward. It will tailor itself to who or whatever it finds itself interested in. It takes great pleasure in the pleasure of others.

✘ Bathroom play is one thing it never does.

► Fable's personality is almost as fluid as it's own body. One thing that doesn't really change is it is a kind being who will use it's abilities to protect others. It also hates to see others suffering. Otherwise it changes often. Sometimes it will be joyful and friendly other times cold and quiet. It all can quickly change depending on the situation. In all it is a being of very deep feelings.

► Fable isn't quite sure where it comes from or how it began. It does not remember parents just... coming into being. It has never met another like itself. It has no real body. It's true form is a ball of brilliant, pale blue light surrounded by swirling mists and liquid though it never shows anyone this unless they are a dear, trusted friend and it is necessary for some reason. Being able to become anything has always been fun for it. It spent several years as a tree just swaying in the whispering wind peacefully connected with everything. It has spent a lifetime as a wolf in a pack. Fluttering about on the breeze as a butterfly is also one of it's favorites.

Moving in and out of the various races of mortals and immortals alike has always been a great joy. It has taken different names to blend in but has always been partial to calling itself Fable. It is simple and fitting seeing as shapeshifters like itself are so rare as to be considered nothing but stories. Plus it is neither a male or female name. It enjoys being both sexes equally so this is something important to it.

For several years now Fable has been living among the Humans. Their culture is interesting to it though at the same time very frustrating. Some of the things they do to each other and how they treat others are so horrible. Rumors of a place run by a Vampire which caters to any and all races reached it's ears and piqued it's interest. So he left the strange city of Boston he had been staying in to check out this place called Madam Velvet's. It hoped to find some interesting company there.

Fable is a shapeshifter who can become anything - animate or inanimate. He can be Chimera-like in that he can combine different creatures as well. He can read people in a way and know what they would like. So, anyone wanting to play with him just tell me generally what you would like. Also if you would like a certain model or anything like that just send it my way and I'll use it for Fable for our time together. So if you don't like what I have it come walking in looking like just say so either through PM, OOC or in story. I'm good at catching hints ;). A warning though: I'm not very good at playing a full-on Dominatrix-like Dom but I can do milder forms of domination and bondage. This is my fun little way of giving myself a challenge and letting me do anything I feel like at the time hehe.

〖 Demik 〗