Crimson Ruby (Recruiting any willing members M & F)(Need's more humans)

Started by Faceless, September 20, 2012, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faceless

The Crimson Ruby

This is a Vampire and Human role play to all those who are interested to join. I have a certain view that is a tad different from the classic view on vampires of which I will describe a little later in detail. However for now I would like to say that anyone is able to join in with this role play, all I ask is that if you do wish to join you make a character skeleton of what race you are, what your title (Guard, civilian, Maid, Butler, Council member ect...) In this Role play there is a Royal blood line that is the ruler to the Vampires. The Princess is the one that is over all in charge of the general public and the guards. The council is composed of Elder vampires that do not have final judgement but can offer up their opinion on how things should go. So being polite but thorough is needed for that position. I'm still fairly new to this site as you can probably tell but this is something that I think can be very enjoyable for all so I'm giving it a shot.

-In this story only the Shade, Council and Princess have actual 'powers'.  The powers are Elements; Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Spirit.
-Water users and Spirit users are the main healers.  Small non fatal wounds can be healed from drinking blood.  More fatal wounds like a stab to the heart or a slit throat require a Spirit user or a water user. 
-Silver, garlic, crosses, none of those harm them.  Cutting off their heads and burning the body is the only way to kill a vampire.  All vampires are incredibly fast, strong have massive endurance and stealth over the humans.  The Shade are specifically bred and trained to be the elites of the vampires so that they can protect the Royals.
-Yes they can cross running water (never heard of that being a factor before)
-The only 'Magic' they have only works on humans and it's the ability to control their minds to minor levels or to seduce them, as well as erase any memory that isn't over a week old.

~Note~  If you wish to be a council or The Princess please inform me first since only one can be the Princess and only 3 males and 3 females can be the council.

Vampire Classifications

Shade (Elite Guard)
Council (male or female 6 members needed. Preferably 3 males and 3 females)
Maid- NPC's/character if chosen
Butler-NPC's/character if chosen
Kitchen Staff- NPC's
Servant (general household cleaning as well as outside)- NPC's

Human Classifications

Civilians- NPC's (or a character)
Law Enforcement
Club Manager
Assistant Manager (to the club)
Waitresses (to the club)- NPC's
Waiters (club) - NPC's
Bouncers (club)- NPC's

~Rules~

No God modding

If you wish to speak OOC use (())

Be polite please, this is all in good fun so try not to let your characters status (if important) form as an ego.

I hold the right to delete your post if it offends more than one person.

Vampire House (Mansion)

Main House
Maids and Butlers get their own personal rooms as well as Shade's and Council members.
Servants get a separate housing unit away from the main house or can live in town with their lovers/mates.
Each room in the house is equipped with it's own master bathroom complete with walk in shower, sink, toilet, and tub/Jacuzzi. Each room is also gifted with a walk in closet a California King sized bed fashioned to the characters wishes. Three dressers, a night stand and whatever else you happen to want in your room.
There are three kitchens spread across the mansion.
Four Living rooms
Three Dinning rooms
Two Library's
One Main hall at the Main Entrance.
One Security room
Two Armory's
Four Gardens in the back yard as well as a small pond

Human Club (Seduction)

Three Stories
Third floor is for Management and staff
Second floor is for V.I.P as well as Vampire Royals (and their guards)
First floor is for general public (vampire and human civilians)

~Princess~
Astraea (Luna)(Earth)

~Council Members~
Sleepingferret (Jacob)(Fire)
Curvy Kitten (Leiha Adriana Rothschild)(Earth)

~Shades~
Kdyami (Kyle)(Wind)
Shire Wolfe (Hela Gwaed)(Wind)
Faceless (Syn)(Water)
Curvy Kitten (Angelina Castropola)(Spirit)

~Human Club Owner/Bounty Hunter~
Kokaine (Kamryn Phoenix)

~Human Club Security~
ItsOzone (Eric Wynter)

~Human Civilian~
Steppenwolf (Gloria Rorschach)
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Faceless

Vampire (In my story)

Sunlight doesn't kill them, but it does make them weak the longer they stay in direct sunlight. If they are under shaded areas or in a building they are fine and at top strength but in direct sunlight they weaken to the point of a normal human. The older a vampire the less frequent it has to feed. Royals and their guards only have to feed once a day, maybe twice if injured. Feeding is either for sustenance or for pleasure. When Vampires bite a human their fangs, due to evolution, inject a venom that causes mass arousal which makes the prey more willing to be fed from. When Vampires feed from one another the arousal is still there just not as potent. A human can not be turned from a vampire bite nor will they ever die. A vampire can not take too much, they can only take what is needed to survive and then they are compelled to stop. Their saliva can heal most wounds except mortal wounds. Royal's and Guards are blessed with a gift to wield an element as well.
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Faceless

Vampire Skeleton

Name-

Age-

Class-

Appearance-

Element (If a Royal or a Guard)

Personality-

Strength-

Weakness-

Bio (How you came to be what you are)-

Ideas

Faceless

Human Skeleton

Name-

Age-

Class-

Appearance-

Personality-

Strength-

Weakness-

Bio (Why you are what you are)-

Ideas

Faceless

Manor

Shade Armory

Vampires have been around since roughly 753 B.C. around the beginning of the Rome and have moved through the times adapting human ways and laws to blend and hide among them.  Hiding in plain sight so to speak and hunting at night to make sure that they weren't spotted.  Humans wouldn't be able to grasp that there was something stronger then them on the planet with them and in order to keep their race safe they hid.  As the times changed and the technology changed, vampires moved through the times and still stayed hidden and out of the lime light.  If a human were to discover a vampire and see them for their true form they would either be bought off or in more extreme cases when the vampires or humans that were involved got carried away, the human would simply be killed. 

Now in the year 2012 the vampires are still hiding in plain sight and trying to formulate a more solid structure and government.  Spread all across the globe with no real structural foundations like the human groups had they took the most noble blood lines and turned them into a Royal family.  This Royal family would be the one's who were the 'government of the race'.  Like the human's President or other leaders, the Princess had guards that would give their lives for her and were far more capable of protecting her then the average vampire; these guards were called Shade's.  The council that was with the Princess acted on the needs and the requests of the general public and also kept up with the human ways and news.  Making changes here and there, getting a few select humans who knew of the vampires to work with them for a substantial payment, as well as handling any crimes that the vampires or humans caused. 

As of late a fairly old Coven has been stirring up trouble on the West coast because they believe the vampire nation to be the top of the food chain so to speak.  They think the alliance and peace with the humans is downgrading them as a race and spelling certain destruction for them.  The leader of this Coven wants to take the Princess as his bride, unite his clan with the rest of the Coven's and eventually take over the world so that humans are nothing more than food for them.  However he hasn't made any actions from his words so the Princess can not take action simply because he has not shown actual intent to carry out these threats.

Ideas

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Faceless

Alright and thanks to both of you.  Just let me know what you would like to be and I'm hoping this takes off.  Although if it doesn't it wouldn't surprise me much since this is fairly complex and it requires a lot of people.  But thank you for your assistance anyways :)

Ideas

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Faceless

Alright well just write up a little skeleton of your name, age, appearance, and what not and you've got yourself a Shade.  :)

Ideas

Gray Fox

Is there still a free place for another Shade to apply ?
Eyes that see the light of expiring souls. A meeting predestined by the divine. An act of Love by The Last King.

Kdyami

first attempt
Name- Was once Kyle Young, now simply goes by Abeiro, or simlply Abe

Age- Appears 27 but much older

Class- Shade

Appearance- 1 2 Kyle is just under 6 feet tall and weighs in at 185 lbs.  Black hair usually kept short and grey eyes he can blend into the back ground or stand out and command attention, whatever the situation requires.

Gear- Basic appearance , a pair of modified 1911 colt pistols one worn on his left thigh and in the small of his back , several knives worn on his right thigh, two push daggersone beside the pistol on his back and the second on his chest, his favorite weapon is his sword typically slung over his right sholder is perfect for close order protection. This is all mostly covered by the long coat he usually wears

Usually in the car or used when not on close order protection are his SMG of choice the V Kriss and his assult rifle of choice the FN Scar

Element (If a Royal or a Guard): Wind

Personality-   Kyle takes great pride in both his skills and his abilities.  Because of this he spends most of his free time training and honing his skills.  He is generally a nice person to hang around with, often prone to answer questions and assist in most things asked of him. But be warned he has picked up a sarcastic sense of humor over the years.  On the job however he is tight lipped and serious.  Calculating, cool and efficient his instructors called him.  But he always gets the job done.

Strength- due to years of training being drilled into him from as soon as he could hold a pistol he has experience in almost any situation.  Because of this he has developed near instantaneous perception which allows him to react nearly as fast as his body will move.

Weakness-  Because of the years of training he has very little social skills,  he is a friend to all and generally nice, but is totally oblivious to all but the most basic of intentions, manipulation, seduction, and other complex “social combat” are beyond his grasp.

Bio (How you came to be what you are)- Abeiro was bread to be a shade.  From day one he was kept under nourished on blood and forced to train in the sun as often as possible.  Sunk into the military he rose quickly through the ranks eventually joining the Special Forces.  After a decade or so of military training he didn’t re-enlist as to not arouse suspicion of what he was.  After the military he spent a number of years in the mercenary and criminal underworld perfecting his combat abilities.  Eventually faking his death and leaving that world behind he changes his name to Abeiro, which means to shelter in his native tongue, and begins his training as a shade began.  He chose wind for speed, accuracy, and direct movement of the element.  Now he protects the council and the princess with his life, without compromise.

edited and moved to the end.

Astraea

I'd love to be part of this... I'd love to be the princess. Unless you have that role filled? I hope this is the right place to say something!

Shire Wolfe

I'd be keen to join in on this too.

*Hugs Astraea for good measure*
My O/O List.              A Wolf's ideas.

Kdyami

Sharon

I would like to be two people one a Feeder and Servant or Maid.

Faceless

Alright well Kdyami you're approved for a Shade, beautiful choice in weaponry if I may say as well :)

Gray Fox, if you can make out a character skeleton like Kdyami did then I will take a look and approve your Shade's.

Astraea, if you would like to be the Princess, no one has offered for the position so it's up for grabs.

Sharon you may have more than one character as long as you can switch between the two easily.  Make a skeleton for each like Kdyami did and you're good.

Ideas

Faceless

For anyone else who would like to join, tell me what race and class you would like and write up a skeleton for it and I will put you in the specific slot you are classified in.

Ideas

Astraea

This char has been deleted from this thread.

Kdyami

Thanks about the weapons. Being really into a weapons appearance is a holdout of mine from years of weapon training. But it's nice to hear its appreciated on occasion.  :)

Faceless

yeah well my job in the Navy was weaponry and explosives then a tour in Iraq got me much more familiar with them.  As well as some martial arts for the blades.  I've always been a blade fanatic.  I think it takes a lot more skill to win a knife fight then it does a gun fight.  Granted I would never personally use those blades or kunai you have pictured but they're still gorgeous blades. :)

Ideas

Astraea

Quote from: Kdyami on October 07, 2012, 08:05:11 PM
Thanks about the weapons. Being really into a weapons appearance is a holdout of mine from years of weapon training. But it's nice to hear its appreciated on occasion.  :)

Quoteyeah well my job in the Navy was weaponry and explosives then a tour in Iraq got me much more familiar with them.  As well as some martial arts for the blades.  I've always been a blade fanatic.  I think it takes a lot more skill to win a knife fight then it does a gun fight.  Granted I would never personally use those blades or kunai you have pictured but they're still gorgeous blades. :)

Oh you two are so cute... comparing lengths and sharpness...

*snickers*

Faceless

lengths is awesome...however in the twisted and possibly sexual context of that joke sharp may not be what every girl wants ;p

Ideas

Kdyami

LMAO I'm just going to leave that one alone  ;)

Faceless

probably best.  My reply made more sense in my head then it does looking at it haha

Ideas

Astraea

Quote from: Faceless on October 07, 2012, 10:39:43 PM
probably best.  My reply made more sense in my head then it does looking at it haha

Quote from: Faceless on October 07, 2012, 09:59:46 PM
lengths is awesome...however in the twisted and possibly sexual context of that joke sharp may not be what every girl wants ;p

Quote from: Kdyami on October 07, 2012, 10:35:29 PM
LMAO I'm just going to leave that one alone  ;)

See? If I hadn't made you think of lengths, and sharp implements near female skin both of you would still be nerding out over knives. Win!

So what's next? And did I do well with my write up?

Faceless

Haha very true, won't argue there.

As for what's next it's awesome that I have you guys interested but we need a few more people to get this running.  Currently one or two Shade's and a Princess won't really work.  However I will be sending you a pm detailing what random things you can put your character through when acting out the role of the princess.  Whenever your character goes to any social event or what not one or two Shade's must accompany so I'm going to need more Shade's.

Ideas

Kdyami

*nerds out over knife near a woman's skin.....*  Sorry wasn't listening after that  :P

@Astraea I like your write up ^_^  Sounds like fun.  What kind of relationship would you like Luna and Abeiro to have, your Highness.   I'm open to pretty much anything.

Faceless

We need to try and get some females in here to be shade's as well.  If you guys happen to know anyone who may be interested in this tell em about it and let see what happens :)

Ideas

Astraea

Well, how are we playing this? I think the story needs to be fleshed out a little more. I like the idea around vamps in the daylight, and the creation of a household, but to what end? I am more than capable of creating nefarious dealings and plot ideas for those in the princesses household, but I do think it needs to be a bit more than that.

Perhaps a competing household nearby and the dealings, goings-on, and drama between the two? 

I realize that we need more players, and this might entice more to join. That and sex and violence always sells.

Faceless

Yeah I was thinking of a rival Coven trying to pretty much do the whole joining royals to make the coven's stronger but while one believes in peace with the humans the other believes in bloodshed and fear to rule over the humans.  I've just gotta find a male character that I trust enough to play the part and not be an OOC dickhead as well :p.  I'm still pretty new here so I don't know a whole lot of people.

As far as you coming up with plot lines and what not for the princess I'm all ears.  The main drama is going to be the other coven, fights between the two, rivalry and what not.  Shade's won't be too found of the Prince of the other Coven and are very edgy around him that kinda thing.  Looking for a real hard ass character who loves blood shed and human slaughter while thinking that every vampire should be that way.

Ideas

sleepingferret

Bloodshed you say? Hmm...

*sighs*.... I have been known to cause a bit of chaos.  But I just don't think, I could lead a rival coven at the moment.

Council member along side the Princess or Shade maybe... but Prince of a rival Coven... I'd have to think on that one.  Let me sit on that one, I'll think about and get back to you tonight.

Shire Wolfe

What 'powers' or abilities do vampires have in your universe? Are there different power levels? Can some possess incredible speed? Stealth? Strenght? Endurance? What kinda damage can they heal? Are they more suceptible to damage from some kinda weapons than others? Does silver, crosses, or garlic hurt them? Can they cross running water? Do they have 'magic'?

Faceless

@ sleepingferret- I'm the one who chooses if someone is the rival prince and I have to be very comfortable with him simply because he's taking a huge role in the role play.  If you do decide to do it I'd like to talk with you a bit.  Now the positions for Council and Shade's are still plenty open so feel free to choose one or both of those (two different characters) and give skeletons for them.

Ideas

Faceless

Quote from: Shire Wolfe on October 08, 2012, 12:40:29 PM
What 'powers' or abilities do vampires have in your universe? Are there different power levels? Can some possess incredible speed? Stealth? Strenght? Endurance? What kinda damage can they heal? Are they more suceptible to damage from some kinda weapons than others? Does silver, crosses, or garlic hurt them? Can they cross running water? Do they have 'magic'?

-In this story only the Shade, Council and Princess have actual 'powers'.  The powers are Elements; Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Spirit.
-Water users and Spirit users are the main healers.  Small non fatal wounds can be healed from drinking blood.  More fatal wounds like a stab to the heart or a slit throat require a Spirit user or a water user. 
-Silver, garlic, crosses, none of those harm them.  Cutting off their heads and burning the body is the only way to kill a vampire.  All vampires are incredibly fast, strong have massive endurance and stealth over the humans.  The Shade are specifically bred and trained to be the elites of the vampires so that they can protect the Royals.
-The only 'Magic' they have only works on humans and it's the ability to control their minds to minor levels or to seduce them, as well as erase any memory that isn't over a week old.
Hope that answers your questions.

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Faceless on October 08, 2012, 12:53:54 PM
Hope that answers your questions.

It does, except one. How much faster/stronger are Shades than regular vampires, and how much faster/stronger are regular vampires to humans?

I'm planning on making a Shade myself, and if not that, a Councilor.

Faceless

Well Shade's are supposed to watch and protect the Princess.  The Princess is stronger and faster than the Shade's but not by much, it's more of a loyalty and respect thing that they have but if a normal vampire were to attack a Shade, the Shade would win with or without a weapons so in numbers terms, about 3 times stronger and faster than an average vampire.  Normal vampires are ten times stronger than a human and ten times faster.  To a human, if a vampire were to run, it would be like trying to track a bullet with your eyes.  You'll see a blur or you'll feel the air pass by, you'll never see them.

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Faceless on October 08, 2012, 02:02:45 PM
Well Shade's are supposed to watch and protect the Princess.  The Princess is stronger and faster than the Shade's but not by much, it's more of a loyalty and respect thing that they have but if a normal vampire were to attack a Shade, the Shade would win with or without a weapons so in numbers terms, about 3 times stronger and faster than an average vampire.  Normal vampires are ten times stronger than a human and ten times faster.  To a human, if a vampire were to run, it would be like trying to track a bullet with your eyes.  You'll see a blur or you'll feel the air pass by, you'll never see them.

Perfect. Thank you!

Faceless

your welcome.  You can play both a council woman and a Shade if you can manage two characters.  I'd like to get some female Shade's as well so its all good on what you choose.  Just make the skeleton for the class :)

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Hela Gwaed

Apparent Age: 24.

Height: 5'6''.

Weight: 115 Lbs.

Class: Shade.

Appearance: Pretty. Young. Soft. Harmless. These are the thoughts that pop into the heads of most when they gaze upon Hela, especially when she happens to be in the company of the Princess. With bright green eyes and a soft smile, whom would suspect she harbours the heart of a trained killer? Whom could suspect that the milky white skin and pale brown hair belongs to a predator of the night? Even her garb does not match that of her status, for indeed, when in the company of the Princess, she dresses in sharp, smart, and expensive suits, tailored to fit only the Shade. Only for the most special occasions, or on the Princess' command, will she ever consider wearing a dress or a skirt.

Weapons: Straight razor, throwing knives, scimitar (Mostly worn for ceremony or to make a point), garrote.

Element: Air.

Personality: Devoted. This is the word which sums up the entire personality of this young Vampire. She is utterly, and hopelessly, devoted to Princess Luna Nix. And as a Shade, what more could one want? Hela will defend her charge from any and all threats, and carry out her every whim, be it to harvest blood from the mortal cattle, or grant the final death to her enemies.

Hela also displays a very strong aversion to modern firearms, and despite several offers to be trained in their use over the centuries, she has always turned them down, finding them to be ugly, crude, inefficient, noisy, and a cowardly weapon. She much prefers the clean, quick, elegant efficiency of a blade over the weapon of the 20th century.

When not on a Hunt, Hela is a relaxed and almost laid back, and has been known to possess a dry humour as sharp as her razor. Thanks to her experience with Vampiric life, she's aware of the intense political nature and intrigue that surrounds a Coven and the Princess' court, and stands ever ready to take out the Princess' enemies and opponents.

Quirks: Welsh accent. Dresses in male clothing.

Strength: Her speed, stealth, and experience. She has trained for over a century to be the fastest of her kind, no matter where she goes, and who she meets, and has had nearly two centuries to train with countless weapons, against equally many opponents. She also combines her long years of training with her chosen element of Air to not only help boost her speed, but also her stealth, using it to muffle the few sounds that she makes, and to drop from nearly any height without a sound.

Weakness: Blindly loyal. Despises guns of any form, and considers the wielders of such crude items to be an inferior combatant, and a coward to boot!

Biography: Born in a small village in Wales in the late 18th century, to a poor family, Hela's life was never destined for greatness, or even a bright future. Her family moved to the industrial capitol world, London, shortly after she was born, to work in the many factories that were springing up all over the greatest city of the world (at the time).

Though, their brief luck was not to last. Thanks to a raging fire, Hela lost her family, and her home. She became one of countless other street urchins in the city of London. And there she survived. Stealing and begging to keep going between days, and to keep her place amongst the other orphan gangs in the city. But she was quick, and she was smart, so she soon became quite skilled at picking deep pockets, and avoiding the officers of the law.

For twelve years she lived with the other urchins. For twelve years she lived as a thief. And she would have continued down that path, if not for one fateful evening, where she attempted to steal from the bedroom of a mysterious, beautiful, foreign noblewoman. One Princess Luna Nix.

In hindsight, it was no surprise that the Princess caught her while trying to steal her jewelry and valuables. After all, how could a lowly urchin hope to best the keen senses of such an ancient and powerful vampire as her? The surprise came from the fact that she had been able to sneak her way inside the Princess' bedchambers, and past her guards.

Normally, anyone with the audacity to attempt to steal from a member of Vampiric royalty would be put to death, be they mortal or undead, and who indeed would miss a lowly street orphan? But the Princess was never one to throw away a potential asset, and Hela certainly possessed skills that might come quite handy. And so it was that the Welsh urchin was inducted into the Princess' coven, and for the next seven years, did her biddings as a mortal thief, spy, and assassin-in-training.

Upon the twenty fourth night of her birth, and her first assassination of worth, removing a key mortal pawn of a rival coven, Hela Gwaed, Hunting Blood, was embraced into the ranks of Vampiric society, and she was given her trademark weapon as a gift from the Princess herself. The straight razor of her first kill.

That night, Hela the Urchin ceased to breathe.

That night, Hela the Shade was born.

Astraea

happy sigh

Shire, I love writing with you. You're such a bad ass.

sleepingferret

Hmm... have a few ideas, but better ask a few questions first.  Elemental control you say?  Could I say for example, using a simple lighter as a source of fire turn it into a larger "jet" flame and "shoot" it say like 20-30 feet out from its source.  Or maybe, take that same lighter and turn its small flame into a "fireball" as I hurl the lighter through the air; now doing something drastic like that, I'd destroy the lighter in the explosion, but if I had reason enough to do something like that it'd probably be worth the loss.

And just out of curiosity, what sort of ties does the Council have with the Princess?  Are they essentially like dukes and duchesses, nobles serving as advisers for various things and perhaps even rulers of their own estates that are part of the overall kingdom.  Or are they more like modern day elected officials, selected to perform a task and given special privileges while they hold their position?

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Astraea on October 08, 2012, 06:08:42 PM
happy sigh

Shire, I love writing with you. You're such a bad ass.

Blushes

Thank you, dear. I still say you're the better writer.

Kokaine

I would be interested in making some sort of human female law enforcement officer or a shade if you're still accepting.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Shire Wolfe

Astraea

Quote from: Shire Wolfe on October 09, 2012, 10:42:47 AM
Blushes

Thank you, dear. I still say you're the better writer.

Bah! We've been over this.

At any rate, Hi Kokaine! I do believe we are still looking for writers, so write up a skeleton for both or one of your char ideas.
And Ferret, I totally like your ideas around fire... that'd be pretty bad ass.

Faceless

Quote from: Kokaine on October 09, 2012, 11:02:11 AM
I would be interested in making some sort of human female law enforcement officer or a shade if you're still accepting.

I'm always accepting.  Shades and humans alike.  the only limited number is for Council members on the vampire side.  So go ahead and make a skeleton based off of the first page and post it here so that I can see it and place you were you're classified :)

Ideas

Faceless

Quote from: sleepingferret on October 08, 2012, 09:32:21 PM
Hmm... have a few ideas, but better ask a few questions first.  Elemental control you say?  Could I say for example, using a simple lighter as a source of fire turn it into a larger "jet" flame and "shoot" it say like 20-30 feet out from its source.  Or maybe, take that same lighter and turn its small flame into a "fireball" as I hurl the lighter through the air; now doing something drastic like that, I'd destroy the lighter in the explosion, but if I had reason enough to do something like that it'd probably be worth the loss.

And just out of curiosity, what sort of ties does the Council have with the Princess?  Are they essentially like dukes and duchesses, nobles serving as advisers for various things and perhaps even rulers of their own estates that are part of the overall kingdom.  Or are they more like modern day elected officials, selected to perform a task and given special privileges while they hold their position?

Yeah the fire idea is about right.  Anywhere there is a flame, or even in a hot enough environment a fire user can draw fire.

As for the Council, they had a mixture of the two.  They have their own lands in the Kingdom and their advise is needed but it is not final.  The Princess is the over all judge.  She just gets an overall advisory from the wiser Royals.  The Shade's do not "have" to listen to a Council member, they are bound to the Princess and no one else, if they choose to that's different. 
Hope that answers you a bit?

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Faceless on October 09, 2012, 01:08:01 PM
I'm always accepting.  Shades and humans alike.  the only limited number is for Council members on the vampire side.  So go ahead and make a skeleton based off of the first page and post it here so that I can see it and place you were you're classified :)

Honestly, I think the number of Shades should be limited too. After all, a power hungry Shade would be in the perfect position to pull of a coup and such. And Shades are pretty powerful, so...

EDIT: I'm not saying "No more Shades", just maybe have a finite max number of them.

Faceless

Good point Shire, hadn't thought of that.  Maybe eight would work.  Enough to form a suitable force but not too many.  Feed back or suggestions are all welcome.  Is 8 too many?

Ideas

Kdyami

How many council members are there. You need 1 on 1 coverage invade they separate or the shades split them up for protection. But, the shades would probably not usually work with the same person as to become familiar with them, they'd most likely rotate but since all share allegiance, and bloodline, to the princess whatever she said would be done without question. Working as a unit in group protection or on non protective assignments. Another option could be to limit of shades and fill in with npcs should the need arise.

Kokaine

May I ask, and I apologize if its answered somewhere and I just missed it, but what is the current relationship between humans and vampires? I only ask to help give me a little more direction in making my Officer. I was thinking of having her sort of be an unofficial liaison between the vamps and humans (where the law is concerned at least) but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate in your setting.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Faceless

@ Kdyami- Yeah that sounds pretty good, adding in npc's where needed and rotating the Shade's for protection duties. 

@Kokaine- the humans and vampires are okay with one another since the vampires stay in their own lands.  It's pretty much how we are with Canada.  We have no problems with them and as a group get along, but there are some individuals who really don't like them.  Does that make sense?

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Kokaine brings up a good point.

The group, at least the bare bones of it, might be ready to start playing and bring in new characters as it goes along, but the story isn't. There's too much background information missing. Like, where is this set? Even if it's a fictional city in a fictional nation, you kinda have to say "It's in North America/Western Europe/etc, etc.". Does the humans know Vampires exist? Are there other "immortals" out there, like werewolves and such? Are there Hunters? How does Vampire politics work?

Faceless

yeah I'm gonna get started on the main back ground and details now, you all should be able to start in a few hours, maybe by tomorrow at the latest :)  If you all have any thing you would like to see in here, just send me a pm and I'll try and incorporate it into the general story line.  :)

Ideas

Astraea

Quote from: Kdyami on October 08, 2012, 12:39:31 AM

@Astraea I like your write up ^_^  Sounds like fun.  What kind of relationship would you like Luna and Abeiro to have, your Highness.   I'm open to pretty much anything.

Kdyami! I'm so sorry I missed this before, but after re-reading your skeleton about Abe, I have a couple of questions. He was a vamp before he came to the Princess's service, right?

sleepingferret

Name: "Halphas", Jacob "Jake" Thompson (current alias)

Class: Council Member

Appearance:
Character Pics

Equipment: Typically carries several disposable lighters, two Zippo Outdoor Utility lighters, an 18k gold Zippo, and a matching pair of Springfield Armory Custom M1911-A1s.  The utility lighters are typically carried in custom holsters at his hips; Halphas is known to use them as a source for creating fire whips.
Equipment Gallery

Element: Sorcerer of Fire (Master of Fire, limited mastery of Air, Earth, Water, Spirit)

Personality: After 600 years of undeath, he is known to be a bit snide at times.  He can be cruelly, evil or compassionate and friendly; sometimes it may just depend on who you are...sometimes it may depend on his mood.  He is loyal to those he calls friends and allies, and a raging fury to anyone whom he deems foe. 

Luckily for his students, throughout his 600 years he's developed patience and he isn't prone to sudden mood swings. 

Strength: As perhaps the last remaining Sorcerer, he can control all of the Elements; albeit his mastery level is of the Element of Fire. 

Weakness: Like all sorcerers, unlike other vampires, wounds inflicted by silver must be healed by Spirit or Water users; and may not be healed by just by feeding.

Bio: After seeing six centuries of an ever changing world, including both periods of war and peace; the mortal that once was is long gone.  All that remains is perhaps a few personality traits and its physical appearance, but otherwise...all that remains is the vampire that the Coven has known for six hundred years.  Halphas is the last known sorcerer to still be living, all of the others having been slain when war broke out between the Covens.

So for the past century, he has served on the Council for Princess Luna and has continued the tradition of teaching both the Royals and the Shades the art of controlling the elements.  Halphas has also been searching for those who show exceptional talent with their gift, so he can take apprentices and restore the sorcerer's order.

However, also since the 1920s he has secretly been the "man behind" several organized crime groups.  In more recent years, he has made his presence to a few of his more successful organizations known.  As such he has taken on numerous aliases over the years, and again in more recent years, dresses more modernly.  Halphas even took up firearm training because of his "hobby" with his gangs.

His loyalties however are still first and foremost to Princess Luna and the Coven, and as such much of his organized crime activity in some way or another benefits the Coven.   

Kdyami

Quote from: Astraea on October 09, 2012, 04:22:33 PM
Kdyami! I'm so sorry I missed this before, but after re-reading your skeleton about Abe, I have a couple of questions. He was a vamp before he came to the Princess's service, right?

No worries ^_^   I have to re-write the bio part as I left it very basic, so I can re-write it either way.  I want to make it that he was "born" to be a shade in the training and everything but who did the turning I'm open.  Either the council made him as a gift or for his gifts or the princess saw potential and saw a use for it or some random vampire did it to get in the good graces of the council/princess or something else entirely.  And I don't want to step on Shire Wolfe's toes as she's in the same boat with her back story.

Astraea

Quote from: Kdyami on October 10, 2012, 04:42:02 AM
No worries ^_^   I have to re-write the bio part as I left it very basic, so I can re-write it either way.  I want to make it that he was "born" to be a shade in the training and everything but who did the turning I'm open.  Either the council made him as a gift or for his gifts or the princess saw potential and saw a use for it or some random vampire did it to get in the good graces of the council/princess or something else entirely.  And I don't want to step on Shire Wolfe's toes as she's in the same boat with her back story.

Okay so I'm going to borrow elements from both Twilight (you all can go suck it) and The Masquerade for your back story. And Kdy, feel free to take this whole thing or just borrow pieces that you feel work for you and Abe.

Part of the Council's job is to clean up messes left by unruly newborn vampires. Abe was one such mess. Found in a recently abandoned house, he had been fed from multiple times and left on the edge of death. My soldiers that found him were impressed, for the number of times that he had been bitten, and the amount of blood he had lost, he should have been dead. He wasn't, however he was strong enough to take a couple of stabs at my men, he was quickly overtaken and knocked out. My loyal men brought him to me, both because he had seen much of these wayward newborns and that he had survived them. I was impressed, and this doesn't happen often.

I changed him fully myself, not that it was difficult. He was in dire need of it anyway. He's been by my side ever since.

Oh, and those newborns? For having my own newborn, Hela taught Abe how to round them up and kill them. It was an excellent baby gift.

This leaves room for Abe to have received his training by the humans, however, given his training he's likely to be a newer vampire. Which I'm sure will entertain Hela greatly.

Also, Sleepingferret, excellent write up! But Halphas isn't a vamp is he?

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Astraea on October 10, 2012, 10:06:25 AM
Okay so I'm going to borrow elements from both Twilight (you all can go suck it) and The Masquerade for your back story. And Kdy, feel free to take this whole thing or just borrow pieces that you feel work for you and Abe.

Part of the Council's job is to clean up messes left by unruly newborn vampires. Abe was one such mess. Found in a recently abandoned house, he had been fed from multiple times and left on the edge of death. My soldiers that found him were impressed, for the number of times that he had been bitten, and the amount of blood he had lost, he should have been dead. He wasn't, however he was strong enough to take a couple of stabs at my men, he was quickly overtaken and knocked out. My loyal men brought him to me, both because he had seen much of these wayward newborns and that he had survived them. I was impressed, and this doesn't happen often.

I changed him fully myself, not that it was difficult. He was in dire need of it anyway. He's been by my side ever since.

Oh, and those newborns? For having my own newborn, Hela taught Abe how to round them up and kill them. It was an excellent baby gift.

This leaves room for Abe to have received his training by the humans, however, given his training he's likely to be a newer vampire. Which I'm sure will entertain Hela greatly.

Also, Sleepingferret, excellent write up! But Halphas isn't a vamp is he?

Neat idea, hun. And yeah. Hela'll -love- training a gun-loving baby Vamp... ;)

sleepingferret

*bows* Thank you.

And yes, Halphas is a vamp; just one from a different time in vampire society.  A time where, "magics" were more prevalant.

His "kind" even then, were not common place.  It was a small but powerful and influential order.  The masters of said order, were often advisors to their respective Covens or even advisors to the council of all of the Covens.

Now as the last known sorcerer, he has his personal goal of someday rebuilding the order.  But with changes in vampire society itself, his overall loyalties lie with Princess Luna and the Coven that he has personally served for the past six centuries.

Astraea

Why do I get the feeling that Halphas is going to be a pain in Luna's side?  :P

Shire Wolfe

Same way you know what Hela's gonna do if he is?

Faceless

haha, well if you all could take a look at the first page and read over the rough draft and give me some thoughts and feelings on it that would be nice.

Ideas

Kdyami

Alright cool. I'll write this up and post something soon as I can.

Shire Wolfe

Mmh... I have a few issues with this.

First of all, Feeders: Yeah, there is a subculture for that today, but honestly, there wouldn't be enough of those for Vampires to survive on, even if they only need to feed once or twice a day. And alot of those whom are wannabee Vampires today'd be turned right off of it if there REALLY were Vampires out there.

And it removes the whole charm of the Vampire genre. You're supposed to be a suave, highly seductive, creature of the night that has to charm your victims into submission to allow you to feast on their blood. Not go "Oops, I can't feed from you, or the coppers' gonna come down on me."

Second, Vampire vs Human law: "Human X killed Vampire Y, so Human X is killed (or vice versa) WITHOUT TRIAL" and humans just accepting it is also quite flimsy in my mind. There is no way any Human government would accept Vampires to go about killing others, be they other Vampires or not, without some kind of trial, let alone killing Humans! Even if Texas does have the death penalty, they still have a trial first.

Third, Vampires in the Open: Nor do I think  the US government would allow another "power" to reside in their turf, especially one whom apparently commands a race of super-soldiers, however few their numbers. If anything, it'd end up like the Mutant Registration Act in X-Men, and dedicated, government-funded, Vampire hunting squads to hunt down and bring Vampires to trial... and no Vampire would ever let a human, their prey, mere cattle, pass judgement on them.

These are just my issues, but then, I tend to be a puritan when it comes to the Horror genres.

sleepingferret

Halphas a pain?  Never.... *quietly walks away whistling innocently to himself*

Luna may not always agree with his methods, but he isn't going to be trying to start an internal uprising, if that's what you're thinking.

Kokaine

Okay, so I've decided to go with Club manager to give my character a little more freedom to play with the vamps. I'm open to idea, suggestions, or any sort of connections that might hook her in a bit more.

Human Skeleton

Name: Kamryn Phoenix
(Phoenix was her code name, and is not her original surname. She goes by Kam or Phoenix)

Class: Club Manager / occasional bounty hunter (licensed)

Appearance: Standing near 6 feet tall in her bare feet, Kam is a prime physical specimen of female athleticism. With long dark hair, hazel-green eyes, and an athletic yet feminine build, she is attractive enough but usually down plays her looks with a slightly tomboyish, no nonsense style. She is almost always armed in some fashion whether visible or not and when hunting carries two custom stainless Nighthawk T3s.

Personality: Kamryn is your classic tomboy all grown up. She's more interested in her weapons than her nails, and avoids wearing dresses unless absolutely necessary. She is the sort to never ask another to do something she herself would not and fear is never an excuse. She is not afraid to do the hard jobs and even enjoys getting dirty. Kam is shrewd, intelligent, flexible, and resilient, with a curious streak a mile wide.

Strengths: For a human Kam is rather graceful, agile, and quick, and though she in no way comes close to matching a vampire physically, her strength is great enough that she often catches most of her fellow humans off guard. She is a top marksman with many awards and records under her belt and she possesses keen senses, including a “sixth sense” for danger that has kept her alive in life threatening situations more than once. Due to her experience in the military, Kam is able to keep a cool head under pressure and think fast on her feet.

Weaknesses: Kam is too curious for her own good and it often leads her straight into trouble. She also has an incredibly hard time asking for help which proves to be a major issue once she's found herself in trouble. Diplomacy is not something in which she excels since her temper often gets the best of her and she has difficulty backing down from a challenge.

Bio (Why you are what you are): Kamryn was the only daughter of a dedicated Marine turned Sheriff. Her mother, a first grade teacher, passed away when she was born due to complications and her father had no idea how to raise a typical girl so Kam ended up fishing and hitting baseballs and learning to hunt rather than playing dress up or having sleepovers. She loved it. Rules were rather strict in her household, but overall she had a decent childhood and she and her father were very close. He was proud when she entered the Army and the two kept in contact as much as possible until one day she received word that her father had been murdered.

After that day her path changed drastically. Despite being Special Forces and possessing an impeccable record, she discharged from the Army and dedicated herself to tracking down her father's murderer. Even after the case was officially closed without bringing anyone to justice, she dug in and fished around for information. She knew that vampires typically policed their own but for some reason they had failed to do a single thing about her father's murder, instead covering it up behind flimsy excuses that only angered Kam.

Only able to find bits and pieces of information, Kam decided to try a different approach. Settling down in an area chosen for its proximity to a large vampire population, she has managed to set herself up as the local Club manager. She is regularly seen out on the floor and even behind the bar, chatting with patrons as she serves them. The position has allowed her to slowly integrate herself into the local culture and even begin to find her way in with the vampires. She doesn't have any sort of all encompassing hatred for them all, that's just too much work, but she doesn't trust a single one of them. Then again there's not many humans Kam trusts either so maybe that's just her. She has been slowly and very carefully looking into the local coven but with the rise of an older and clearly more violent clan that's beginning to make waves her mission just got a whole lot more difficult.

My O/Os

Faceless

Name- Syn Relic

Age- 400-ish

Class- Shade

Appearance- Syn

Element- Water

Weapons- Wakazashi (two, one on each hip).  Steel Tiger (At the small of his back)  True Flight (three on each thigh in a specially designed harness), Bow (only in combat)

Gear- Gloves, Shirt, Pants, Boots, Vest (only wears the vest when in combat)

Personality- Cold, Calculating, Smart ass that often times puts his foot in his mouth, loyal to the Princess completely, has high respects for Halphas but still likes to give him shit on occasion for being the oldest in the Coven.  Believes that if you want respect you have to earn it.

Strength- Fiercely loyal and takes care of those that he deems friends/family.  He will stand up for anyone he respects regardless of race and doesn't care what others think around him for his belief's.  Master swords man and only uses a gun when an arrow can't reach the distance he needs.  Otherwise he trusts his blades.  When under high stress he is able to keep a level head and look at things from the most strategic sense instead of just going in "guns blazing".

Weakness- Often speaks without thinking and tends to keep his emotions and feelings to himself which often causes him to snap at people when they don't deserve it.  He has a somewhat difficult time admitting he's wrong and will hold a grudge because of it.  While he can keep his temper under control most of them time, when he does snap he isn't good at directing it...everyone gets hit and often times he gets into physical fights with those not liking him for yelling at them for something unnecessary.

Bio- Syn's entire blood line has been serving the royal family and as a young child he was raised that he would one day be serving the royal family.  He did strike out against his family, as any young juvenile would, and after experiencing the world for himself for about fifty years he came back and signed up for the Shade training.  He trained hard and worked his ass off doing as he was instructed showing excellent team work, the ability to remain calm in stressful situations and took up role as healer when the main healers were busy.

During his first decade under the Princess as her Shade it was pretty rough for him getting used to the whole idea of serving someone that was more than capable of taking care of herself.  However as he got to know the Princess and spent more time around her and saw how she handled her people his respect for her grew.  He, like many other Shade's, even took several near death blows for her just out of respect for her and seeing that the race did in fact need her.  Over the years as his respect grew he turned into one of the few top guards she had and often joked with the others about how reckless they used to be as children.

Ideas

Kdyami

Name- Was once Kyle Young, now simply goes by Abeiro, or simply Abe

Age- Appears 27 but can’t remember due to the trauma he sustained, best guess puts him about 120.

Class- Shade

Appearance- 1 2 Kyle is just under 6 feet tall and weighs in at 185 lbs.  Black hair usually kept short and grey eyes he can blend into the back ground or stand out and command attention, whatever the situation requires.  He has a number of scars from the years of battle and because protective instincts to put himself between his charge and the attacker.

Gear- Basic appearance , a pair of modified 1911 colt pistols one worn on his left thigh and in the small of his back , several knives worn on his right thigh, two push daggers one beside the pistol on his back and the second on his chest, his new favorite weapon is his sword typically slung over his right shoulder is perfect for close order protection. This is all mostly covered by the long coat he usually wears.  His SMG of choice the V Kriss or his assault rifle of choice the FN Scar are usually in the car or used when not on close order protection.

Element (If a Royal or a Guard): Earth, Terrakinesis

Personality-   Kyle takes great pride in both his skills and his abilities.  Because of this he spends most of his free time training and honing his skills.  He is generally a nice person to hang around with, often prone to answer questions and assist in most things asked of him. But be warned he has picked up a sarcastic sense of humor over the years.  On the job however he is tight lipped and serious.  Calculating, cool and efficient his instructors called him.  But he always gets the job done.  He has also been known for thinking outside the box.  A firm believer in finding a way to change the situation if no solution is available.

Strength- near instantaneous perception.  While not physically the fastest shade his mind works in overdrive while his adrenaline is flowing allowing him to react to things faster than most, his only limitation is the speed his body moves.  He has a penchant for playing chess, usually losing to his instructors but learning to see situations from more than one perspective.

Weakness-  Because of the years of training he has very little social skills,  he is a friend to all and generally nice, but is totally oblivious to all but the most basic of intentions, manipulation, seduction, and other complex “social combat” are beyond his grasp.

Bio (How you came to be what you are)- Kyle Young was born at RAF Menwith Hill, his father had something to do with the joint operations air force base there and his mother was a local nurse from just over the hill in Scotland.  Kyle can only remember scrambled images and a dying language from his parents.  He vaguely remembers begging to join the military as soon as he was able and eventually working his way up through the ranks.  His body remembers the training but Kyle doesn’t actually recall learning it.  He was blissfully unaware of the world of vampires until they shattered his way into his life. 

Kyle came home one night to find his parents dead in their off base housing and several “new born” vampires feeding on them in their living room.  Kyle had no idea what was going on but drew his sidearm and fired at the closest target without a second thought.  In hindsight this was a big mistake. The vampires immediately turned and set upon him.  He fought for all he was worth but wasn’t much of a match for the strength of the vampires.  He remembers knowing he was going to die starts to black out when there is a large commotion and the vampires let him go.  He sees the flash of teeth near him and strikes out believing he is under attack again but is confused to see body armor…..and that’s the last thought he had before he hit the ground unconscious. 

As Kyle learned later part of the Council's, and now his, job is to clean up messes left by unruly newborn vampires, sometimes even “dispose” of the newborns should they become a menace. He was just one such mess. The reports show him being found in a recently having been fed upon multiple times and left on the edge of death. The soldiers that found him were impressed. He should have been dead, with the number of times that he had been bitten, and the amount of blood he had lost. Yet he wasn't, he was even strong enough to take a couple of swings at the soldiers. Not very good ones as he was quickly subdued, but swings none the less. The soldiers brought him to the Council and Princess, both because he had seen too much of these newborns, but also because he had survived when not many would. The Princess was impressed enough to change him fully herself, not a difficult task for her but not one she usually performed herself. And Abeiro has never been more than a beckon away from laying his life on the line for the Princess or her Coven.

Kyle changed his name to Abeiro and began to learn what it was to be a shade.  From Hela he learned stealth and speed. She is the influence in his life to rely less on the firearms he’d spent his whole life using and move into alternative forms of weapons.  Leading to him studying with Syn.  Abeiro grabbed a sword and learned everything the self proclaimed master swords man would teach him.  And learn he did now always carrying the sword with him.  Even if he can’t bring himself to leave the guns behind he has other options.  Halphas has taught him to wield the power of the earth element.  He’s not going to be moving mountains any time soon, but softening the ground to absorb impact taking down  a cinder block wall, creating “step” to leverage a higher jump, are about the extent of his abilities.

Charlemagne

Is the list of accepted members updated as of now?

I'm trying to decide if I'd like to be human or a vampire, and I just wanna make sure I fit in somewhere nice.

Faceless

As of now, yes it's been updated.  Everyone who's posted a skeleton has been added.  Well there's plenty of vampires so far but one human.  Another human might fit you in better lol.

Ideas

Charlemagne

Alright, I was thinking about that anyway.

I'll post an app tonight.

Faceless

Ideas

Dray

I would like to show interest, I can make one of the male council members

Astraea

Hey all! I'm loving these profiles and getting really excited about writing with y'all!

Faceless

Re did the over all story line after some comments about it not really sounding up to par.  So we're gonna try the new one.

Ideas

sleepingferret

Quote from: Astraea on October 10, 2012, 09:57:29 PM
Hey all! I'm loving these profiles and getting really excited about writing with y'all!

*nods in agreement* This should be a fun and exciting story.  Looking forward to it.

Steppenwolf

I'd be interested in playing as a civilian, if there's room/use for one. Here's my character sheet:

Name:   Gloria Rorschach
Class:   Civilian
Appearance:
Dyed red hair and green eyes; her measurements are 32C-25-35.

Personality:
Sharp; single-minded; wily and ingenuitive; morally very flexible, and sexually feisty, if a little submissive.

Strength:
Gloria is very athletic; she runs, swims, and her slim, agile frame allows her to sneak into places she shouldn't be allowed into, and though she is neither strong nor a particularly good fighter, she is quite physically proficient, at least for stealth and escape.

Weakness:
She is headstrong and impulsive, which often gets her into compromising situations. This does not work well in tandem with her lack of physical strength.

Bio:
Gloria comes from a well-to-do background, which she spurned in her youth having fallen out with her parents, and since the age of 17 she has been fending for herself. She never really had to work; she left home with a comfortable bank account, and having initially turned to stealing whenever she needed money, she has for the last 2 or 3 years been selling cannabis, and occasionally pills and cocaine. She has never had a vampire encounter, but perhaps her selling of illicit goods could bring her into contact with the wrong people... or the wrong race?
Harry Haller & The Magic Theatre, not a Magic Carpet Ride.

Faceless

A human civilian could be brought into the mix if she starts selling blood.  Maybe someone tells her that there is a person paying top dollar for blood packets and that's how she gets involved with them.  Anyways the more the merrier so you're in.

Ideas

Faceless

Alright, well if everyone's ready we can start up the game now.  If you have anything to say via OOC, make a separate post and put ((OOC)) before you say what you wanna say.  This story is supposed to grow and adapt to anything and everything around it so feel free to throw in odd twists if they come to mind :)  Also, I'm still looking for someone to play the mentally off rival coven leader.  So if any of you have any friends who like playing unstable characters please introduce them.  Pay attention to the rules, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me here or in pm's and have fun :D

Ideas

Astraea

Let's do this!

Um.. where exactly are we doing this?

Faceless

what do you mean?  Would you like me to start it off?

Ideas

Kokaine

Are you going to set up a thread for the game in the appropriate section?

And really you can set up multiple threads for multiple locations as well as one specifically for OOC talking so it doesn't interrupt the game flow.

My O/Os

Faceless

Ideas

Faceless

Quote from: Ty5550 on October 10, 2012, 09:48:31 PM
I would like to show interest, I can make one of the male council members

Sounds good.  Just make a profile and I'll take a look at it :)

Ideas

Faceless

Ideas

Charlemagne

Human Skeleton

Name- Eric Wynter

Age- 27

Class- Human. Club Security/Bouncer

Appearance- Eric stands at six feet and four inches tall and is built like a linebacker. Throughout his high school and college career, he played football and constantly worked to maintain his frame. A smooth wave of brown hair sits atop his head, matching his average brown eyes. He keeps himself clean shaven for the most part, but occasionally lets it grow out. A few scars dot his body, some from knife wounds, some from simple injuries such as falling. However, one mark stands out. Below the left side of his collar bone, barely visible bite marks can be seen sunken into the skin. Smaller marks lay around it, as if multiple bites at different times took place. Other than that, Eric is average and only slightly toned. You wouldn't see him on the cover of a male model magazine, that's for sure.

Personality-Eric's ego is quite small for a man that has been through so much. He tends to keep under the radar. In fact, he stays out of the spotlight so well, that he barely even knows the manager of the club he works at. He had met her a few times, but it was nothing more than a simple 'hello' or handing off of a paycheck. When it comes to friends, he keeps most of his social life to a minimum and only spends time with strangers when he has to. It's not that he's shy, it's just that he doesn't know who to trust. He tends to be quiet, but can 'kick someone's ass' when he has to.

Strength- Eric is a brawler. He has never trained in a formal marial art, nor does he have to. He grew up in the streets, fighting kids his age every day he walked home from school. It continued through high school, but eventually stopped at college. He can take hits - and dish them out just as well. He can be quick, but he isn't a god. He will always screw up every now and then. If he does manage to get someone on the ground, that unfortunate soul is probably going to lose a few teeth. Aside from strength, he is handy with a gun and learned to shoot from his father at a young age. So, if brute strength couldn't cut it, he always had his Kimber .45 within reach. It's inscription was initially meant to mock his former lover - a vampire - yet she hasn't sought retribution...yet.

Weakness- Eric's weakness will always be the one woman he truly had feelings for, before she turned out to be something he hated. His left knee is really his only physical weakness, so to speak. If it were to sustain a large hit, much less if it was swept, he'd have a hard time recovering. Mentally, his weakness is the constant yearning to become a vampire. He truly wanted to remain human, but he believes that his past lover was manipulating him mentally, trying to force him to change sides.

Bio (Why you are what you are)- Eric grew up the average city kid, getting by however he could. He fought more kids than he could remember, more than he wanted to remember...at least. In High school, it was the same thing. He had a girlfriend since Freshman year that lasted him throughout highschool, until she was hit by a car four days before graduation. He couldn't wrap his mind around it, and throughout college he couldn't lay with anyone, much less even date.

This was until a slender, beautiful woman approached him at the bar one night. Something about her pierced his mind. Her fragrance? Her touch? Her sudden interest in him? It didn't matter...somehow, she managed to drag him off to her house where they spent the night. Nothing happened, other than a few kisses and teases, but they grew on each other over the next few weeks.

Then he found it out.

Allison wasn't in bed one night. He had noticed her getting up many times before, but this time he stayed awake and waited...and waited...and waited some more. When she finally returned, she was fully clothed, out of breath, and her eyes were screaming with an untold sensation. He asked her where she had been? Why was she so happy in the middle of the night.

Then she jumped upon him and sunk her sharp teeth deep into his neck, just next to the collar bone. She was strong, and Eric couldn't resist. He simply laid there until the sucking stopped. Light headed and confused, he passed out...only to wake up the next morning with Allison sitting on the foot of the bed, staring at him.

He asked her what she had done, and why? Then she explained it to him. She was a vampire, and her thirst wasn't quenched when she came home. So she finished with him, just keeping him alive because she felt something for him.

Eric was scared that if he tried to run, or told anyone, she would kill him. So for many years, he let her drink his blood - but he didn't let her turn him. In return, he kept her secret and offered 'services' that were unmatched my what a mere human could do. With the strength a vampire, she was able to pleasure him in ways no one would imagine.

Finally, she forcibly tried to turn him. But before she could, he took a splintered piece of wood (part of their bedframe that broke in the previous fight) and shoved it into her chest. It caused her to pause, just as she was about to sink her venom enriched fangs into his neck once more. She merely looked down upon the stick, and yanked it from her chest.

"If you feel that strongly about this, perhaps I'll just let you live on your pathetic life as a human."

These words hurt him beyond belief, after all, he had grown to love the woman. But all he had left of her now was necklace. It's design was spectacular, yet he didn't know what it meant. She never told him either, all he knew was that it was meant for courting in the vampire world.

Now, in the present time, Eric works at the local club, constantly seeing faces that resemble Allison's, only for the person to disappear shortly after. He always keeps his gun on him, the text reminding him of the words his love had repeated every night when he came home.

(Sorry if this seems rushed, did it while writing a paper.)

Faceless

@ ItsOzone- Accepted

The princess is needed lol, in the game forum

Ideas

Astraea

Faceless

Ideas

Sharon

Human Skeleton

Name-Lilly Jane Jones

Age- 23

Class- Maid to Syn Relic

Appearance-Miss Jones had picked up on the Steampunk style of clothing and try to wear it all the time but she wear what is asked of if need to be but if she her day off she in her normal cloths. Even if she was in unform she don't lived her room with out her goggles up on her head or hanging around her neck. Unform for the Master

Personality- Humble and shy, she is very quite and submittived toward people that is higher ranked than her. She is always welling to help out her Master Syn even if she was given to him tribune, as she is in hopes that he would turn her into a vampire too.

Strength-She is good at remember the last time her master feed from her. Though she dose mark it down somewhere. She able to kep up with a busy day of cleaning and taking care of thins her master needs from her and still makes sure herself is tooken care when the master is away. She had quickly learn how to take care of weapons making sure they are sharp and clean so her master never has a ill weapon when he gose into battle. 

Weakness-The wanted to be changed into a vampire which makes her do stupid things sometime in hopes of pleaseing them make them wanted to change her. She hights when she was a young child her father took her on top of a building at the age of 6 and told her to behave of he was going to drop her. Spiders she don't know it something about them makes her scream out like a little baby. After a big day of feeding people the next day makes her seemed a little slow and not all there at times. She try to be the very best at everything which makes her fall showr somewhere along the lines. A sexual weakness is a nibble on the ear right before feeding.

Bio-
Lilly was the only daughter to James Jones, she had 3 older brothers. Most of her time at home was never nice unless her brother was home, which changed when her last brother left the house when her father had became a abusived toward her. He was never really nice to at all, she would try to sneak out of have her brothers come in the house to get her. It work a few times then her father put stop to it and everything. Most of her fear as a child came from that man.

Once she had learn about vampires which was shortly after a deal was made with her father and Syn Relic. Everything about him turned her young teenage mind into overload. She wanted to do anything to let this man be the one to touch her first. She didnt know what the deal was about or anything. Syn seemed to be nice and caring much different from her father which really spoke to her as a preson. Though the next time she saw him he was mad about something with her father. She remember they yelling even though she was not fully sure was all said as she was in fear because Syn got scarey looking to her. He eyes darken out of anger it seemed to her. Frozen in fear only to be woken by more fear as her father was telling him all that he could get out of her. She looked at her father, "Father.." she cry as he gave his look, 'dont make me slap you now.' She fell quite as she went with Syn still in raged with her father took it all out on her and her body. He took her cherry by forced. 

It was like this for around about a year before he really seemed to wanted to talked to her about herself, he soon realized what he had done to her. She soon started to see a little bit of what made her drool over him when he first appeared to her, well her father that is. She was happy that her father gave her up to him in one way, it made her think it would move her closer to what she wanted and that was to become a vampire, and away from him.

CurvyKitten

Not sure if your still accepting characters but I'm very interested. What is it you still needing?

Faceless

@Curvy- Yes we're still open.  Well whatever you would like to be is fine.  If you think you can handle a council position that's open or anything else really, but we only have one female Shade and no female Council.

Ideas

Faceless

Ideas

CurvyKitten

How would spirit work in the realm of powers besides healing? I see that is the only shade you do not currently have depending on what it does I may play a spirit shade. I have an idea brewing for a shade and a council member may submit both and see what you think if that is ok?

Faceless

Yeah that's fine.  Spirit is pretty much strictly a healing thing.  Or...you could go with the darker side of the spirit element and draw the life force out of someone.  Vampire, Human, it doesn't matter if it has life energy, it's available.  We also don't have an Earth elemental :P

Ideas

CurvyKitten

I thought Kyle had earth, I'll look back I may have looked wrong. I think the fire one i saw was a council member too. Is there a character sheet thread? may make it easier to look and see what is already being used.
character pic idea's. My muse is ticking away hehe.

Appearance for my shade idea.:

Appearance for vampire council member idea:

Faceless

The Shade female is gorgeous. :) 
Fire(1), Wind(2), Water(1), and yes Earth(1).  Luna is Earth.  So you can be a Spirit user if you like.

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Are you saying the model I have picked for the council member isn't smexy? LOLZ :P Working on a sheet now though. :)

Faceless

hell no, the one you picked for the council is sexy too, but the Shade is...*drool* lol

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Angelina Castropola

Age-
Appears to be early 20's True age unknown old text says she was created during the original crusades.

Class-
Shade.

Equipment:
Her use of weapons as evolved and changed through out the ages as she is woken up. Newly awoken she is still learning things such as guns, and other modern warfare. Though there are certain things that will always be a staple in her belongings. Her sword given to her by her creator, daggers hidden all over her body (she hardly ever found without a blade), a whip with a blade at the end, and needles she uses with the knowledge of the body to disable or kill her opponents.

Appearance:

Measurements:
36DD-24-34

Height:
5'9''

Weight:
125 Lbs:

-Element-
Spirit.
Though the ability as taken on a new aspect that wasn't expected. She heals, but she does so by taking the energy from other beings. She can drain a human almost instantly as they have little spiritual energy. With the stored energy she can heal others and herself. The unexpected change in her ability has certainly drawn some interest.

-Personality-
Angel as she has been called, is what one may see as a strange one. But her unusual life is what made her what she is today. She is known to be the quietest of the Shade guardians. But she is also known as the most controlled, and centered of them all. It seems as if very little shocks or fazes her. Though the modern age as thrown her for a loop. The last time she was awake the radio had just been invented. So she has almost what seems an innocent understanding of the new world around her. Often found meditating to keep what she calls her focus and calm. It seems within her history there were times where she lost control. The energy she took in overwhelming her control. And turning her into a hungry and all to frighting killer.

Her humor and sense of being comes from an older time. She never took to the idea of a woman be in the kitchen of course. That would contradict her training. But she still has a sense of modesty about her, thinking that some things about a woman are meant to be a mystery. She doesn't often smile but it is said when she does it is said she can light up a room. She is cunning and strong willed, it is said that she once killed an great enemy with a kiss. But the truth of that is lost only known to those old enough to remember the truth.

-Strength-
Her training of countless centuries as honed her form and her body to near perfection. Her speed and agility being one of her main assets when it comes to battle. And is hard if not nearly impossible to match. The odd manifestation of her Spiritual power allows her to drain her victims spiritual energy. When done so enough can leave them all but defenseless. Not a use for combat Angelina has an amazing voice, along with a talent for musical instruments. Every time she has been awakened she sets to learning a knew one.

-Weakness-
She has to be touching the victim or the recipient to be able to drain or heal spiritual energy. Due to her odd history her understanding of a great deal of things in the modern world is limited. She has never questioned the council or their choices. Even when it came to putting her to sleep.

-Bio-
Angelina Castropola was born to a noble family whose origins can be traced back to the somewhere in the 980 ad Italy. Though the truth of her family was that they were one of the founding Vampiric family's. Not the oldest but certainly one of note. They were known for keeping part of their line human. So they could keep their ties in both worlds strong. It was only  during the crusades that they came upon hard times. Their family line attacked by the underground and at the time unknown Knights Templar. The human part suffered greatly, the only survivor at the time was Katrina.

The young girl taken in by the Vampire side of her family. The raised her to a proper age, the emotional damage of what she saw that night changed the plans they had for the young girl. One they saw to having her marry and further their standing. But now they sought to change her into the weapon that would protect the family in future years.

They taught her languages, fighting styles, warfare and strategy, history, and other certain things a lady would need to blend in. She grew up knowing what would be her true end. Knowing what the family had planned for her. Though she never questioned them, as history said back then one of certain standing learned their place quickly or they were done away with. Though there were moments that she showed more passion and emotion. Her music spoke for her, even when she herself couldn't speak. And she loved the rain, something about it always seemed to calm her.

Angel was turned at the age of 20 the family seeing that she was now ready for her newest task. Upon changing her Angelina gained the influence over the spiritual world. Though not in a way that anyone else had. Something about her twisted the ability to what it is today. The ability to drain, store and use the spiritual energy of the beings around her. It was certainly a strange twisted on what they were used to seeing. But it still served their purposes so she was allowed to live.

After that she was sent after the enemies of the family and the vampire of that day. Fighting her strike without a second thought she ended their lives as she was commanded to. It was only when she supposedly brought one of the elders back from the dead that her odd story went down the path that it did. It is said that she brought back and elder but in doing so drained the energy of nearly an entire army to do so. The feedback from that much spiritual influence was nearly to much for her. So she was put to sleep so the energy could run it's natural course and leave her body.

She was only woken up during times of need, and if one knows what they are looking for. They can find the points in history she was brought about. The mysterious death of a group of people, the sudden imbalance of power, the mysterious woman killing a figure head and then disappearing into the night. Each time she was awoken she did the task set out before her. And allowed them to put her back to sleep when it was done.  One may say it was for fear of what she could do. Some may simply say it was because they had no need for her.

But it has come about once again; the princess and the council have woken her back up. What is it they want or need? Will they finally allow her to stay awake once her task is done? What will she become? Who knows, all she knows is that she is now in a very different world.

CurvyKitten

There is my Shade let me know what you think. I also have an idea for a council member that may be fun. Maybe one that kept up with modern times, hacker and information/contact of yes. I'd base her of an old vampire I played in oWod.

Faceless

Very nice.  She's the oldest Shade we have lol.

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Nods~ is that ok, to be fare she spent a good bit of that asleep. The elders woke her up when she was needed. Hopefully she can stick around this time:P

how should I play it, just having her woken up or maybe been around for several months at the least?

Faceless

Yeah, she'll pretty much just be welcomed as any other Shade.  Her age is respected and she'll just follow the orders of the Princess. 

And her age is fine, it was just a humorous thing to point out.

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Is there an ooc I can introduce myself in? And I'm guessing just start her off posting in the manor correct? Sorry about all the questions...~hides~

Faceless

Ideas

sleepingferret

She's the oldest character we have...aside from I think Luna.

Luna's like 2000.  My character, Halphas is only 600 or so having been born as a mortal in the last years of the 13th century and turned in the early 14th century.

Angelina is like 1100+ so she's almost as old as Luna or the closest to it.

Which would mean she would know Luna and Halphas more than the others from earlier years in the vampire history, depending on when she "slept" time away (or went into a state of torpor as they called it in oWoD).

CurvyKitten

Nods~ That would be true. If you want to work out some BG details feel free to PM me. I'm open to working out something fun.

Faceless

I am still in need of the Club thread and the Princess's chambers, or we can just keep the Princess's chambers as part of the main manor.

Ideas

Kokaine

My O/Os

Astraea

I haven't created the chambers yet, because nothing really has happened, but when Luna seduces someone I surely will take that action out of the main thread.

Faceless

;D
alright that's fine if you like she can go to the training room since it's kind of dead currently

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Leiha Adriana Rothschild

-Age-

-Class-
Counsel
-Appearance-

Height
5'8''
Weight
measurements
34c-24-35

-Element-
Earth

Insperations for Leiha:
Mister galexy from Serenity
Harker from leverage
Acid burn from Hacker
Tony Stark( the man genius...and a bit of his attitdue:P) from Iron man.

-Personality-
Leiha...Aden...L...Aura, and countless other names through the years. Leiha may be of a younger generation, but what she lacks in power. She greatly makes up in intelligence. Born just before the start of the Industrial Revolution, and turned as it started to truly begin. She has always been one to watch the and study the world around her as it evolved. Her youthful and curious nature never seemed to fade even as the countless decades past her by.

She still takes in and learns everything she can. Her thirst for knowledge seemed nearly unquenchable. Though there is much more to Leiha than simply being a well educated woman. She is vibrant, bold, uninhibited and even a bit wild.
-Strength-
She is well educated and in touch with the modern age, in fact she has become the information hub for the council. What began as a hobby evolved into a great gift. She has skills, in hacking, programing, assimilating, technology, security, and everything thing else that seems to challenge older beings of her kind. She also had her hand in many pots, information was always at her disposal. She had the ability to say she knows a guy and mean it. It seems that she has gained a great deal of influence in this new world.She a photographic memory which has payed off countless times in her many years. And she is also a rather skilled artist (part of why she is such a good forger)...and one hell of a dancer.

-Weakness-
She isn't as strong as the older vampires, she has a challenging nature. She wants to bring the vampires into the 21st century. She still needs to feed regularly, curiosity lets face it, it can get you into far to much trouble sometimes.

-Bio-
Leiha was born 1738 the world was a much different place. But it was starting to grow, expand and evolved into what would be what it is today. She was born in Europe on a chilly December evening.  Her family in service to the princess, they saw to making sure the human workings and dealings went smoothly in everything the vampires did.  They earned the respect of the council after saving them from a church driven hunting. Her family helped fight in the ways they could. Even taking up swords themselves, despite the probably of their deaths. Their loyalty through the generations was clear. So when Leiha their already adored daughter grew ill and the doctors couldn't do anything to help her, they asked for a gift.

Her father went before the council and the princess asking that they save his beloved daughter. Their choice was promised to come to him by the week’s end. But not two nights later the family home was attacked. It seemed the enemies of the vampire clan had set their eyes on her family. The night they came was the night her life changed completely. They came in the dead of night, no sound to warn them. Leiha woke from her sick bed to her family home burning around her. Screams and fighting still heard from all around her. Forcing her body to stand Leiha started to make her way out of her room. But she was cut off from any exits by a large man draped in layers of dark cloth. He knocked her already weak body into a wall and was about to strike her down. When he was suddenly stopped, barley continuous Leiha still isn't sure who had saved her. The last thing she remembers from that night was being lifted from the ground. And the image of her burning home falling away as darkness claimed her.

When she finally awoke Leiha had already been changed. Her fresh start given to her due to her families sacrifice. When she was told her whole family had parish and she was the sole survivor she barely kept herself together. Locking herself away in her room for weeks, refusing to feed as she wanted to die herself. It was only when one of the other vampires came in and gave her a book. Told her she needed to stop running, and stop disrespecting her family’s lives by giving in so easily. It shook her from her stupor, and even with it still hurting she started to embrace the life newly given to her.

As years past she grew to enjoy the freedoms she had been given. And she came to love the idea that she had all the time in the world to learn everything she wanted. And with the counsels blessing she took to learning everything as it came along. Keeping up with the times as they changed, and becoming an irreplaceable asset to the council and the princess. She became their eyes and hears in the modern would. Creating their identities, shuffling their assets, keeping tabs on threats, and countless other tasks she actually enjoyed and took upon herself.

As of late she was sent to reshuffle their assets, and investigate rumors of another coven and newly made vampires. But she is coming back into town, and more than ready to be home and have a little fun.

Faceless

Ideas

CurvyKitten

WOOHOO! And I may or may not be working on a born vampire female Geisha to be in the princes clan...<,<...>.> I don't have a problem.

1SAZ

I assume you're still accepting characters, so may I submit another Shade, or is there something more needed at the moment?

Faceless

You can submit a Shade if you like.  We are in need of some Shade's for the Rival clan if you don't mind that.  If you're talented with more than one character then you can have a Shade in both Clan's :)

Ideas

1SAZ

I would be more than happy to give it a shot for both. Never hurts to have options at least. I'll get to work on that.

Faceless

Ideas

1SAZ

Vampire Skeleton

Name- Oliver Sykes

Age- Appears to be in his mid 20's, though is real age is 700 years.

Class- Shade

Equipment- Oliver has quickly accepted modern technology, and as such has no issue with modern firearms. He favors the H&K P30 as his sidearm of choice, keeping one on him at all times. When he requires range well beyond that of a pistol, he tends to use his trusted Accuracy International Arctic Warfare, particularly when he is asked to preform strategic assassinations for his clan. For the occasions that firepower takes a premium, he chooses to bring out his HK416, as well as adding a tactical light for his pistol. For close encounters, he often carries a damascus steel broadsword made for him by a master blacksmith in his youth. It is most often seen during ceremonies and formal meetings, though he wears it on his back during missions involving his kind. He drives a black Audi TTS.

Appearance-
Oliver 1
Oliver 2
Oliver 3

Height- 6'1"

Weight- 178 Lbs

Element- Fire: Cryokensis. He can draw heat away from an area, lowering the temperature to freezing cold, even creating ice as he wishes.

Personality- Oliver is a quiet and peaceful appearing individual who is often caught deep in thought rather than socializing with the others in his clan. He believes that distancing himself makes him stronger, though he also holds strong loyalties to his ideals and those of his clan. When backed into a corner, he will often fight his way out, much to the dismay of the higher ups in his clan. While he can seem cold and distant, he does have a good sense of humor and is more than happy to share a drink with someone willing to approach him. He has always been inquisitive, and has taken a liking to modern novelties such as cell phones and computers, and particularly modern firearms. It is rather clear that he has long since come to terms with his hunger and is more than happy to feed, though never to the point of gluttony.

Strength- Oliver's strengths lie in his physical abilities, which were peak for humans before he was turned, and well beyond after. While he was "alive", he was considered quite the swordsman, and it proves true since being turned. He can lock blades with older vampires and come out ahead due to his natural talent and his strength. His speed is also something to note, enough to cause most to think him nothing more than a shadow before he strikes.

Weakness- Oliver is outgoing to the point of near suicidal stupidity. He often takes risks well beyond what he should, even to the point of having to limp to a blood bank just to heal wounds that he shouldn't have in the first place. He is also stubborn, to the point of questioning superiors, which often gets him in trouble. He also has a fear of drowning, despite his inability to drown.

Bio- Oliver was born in the 1300's to a small family in a village in Durham, England. While he doesn't often speak of his past in England, it is known that he was taken in by a Vampire Lord in his 8th year to be trained to lead his army to conquer England and Scotland. For nearly 20 years, Oliver was taught only violence, the art of the sword and spear till finally he was a lethal weapon to be unleashed on the world. As was his right, he was turned at the age of 27. However, the Lord that took him in was blind to the happenings around him, and soon found himself on the receiving end of a sword to the neck and a torch at his feet. Oliver would have followed if it weren't for the Shade that slain his former master taking pity on the youth, taking him in to teach him that there is more to his new life than what was intended for him.

Master Duncan Sykes took Oliver to the royal family, where he introduced Oliver as his own, and the royal family gave the young vampire his new master's name as a result. For two centuries that followed, Oliver acted as Duncan's personal assistant and closest ally as he carried out the will of the royals. The two did as they were told, though Oliver's youth proved to harden him into a stubborn, impulsive individual, which often left him with only Duncan saving his head from the blade of a fellow Shade. As time wore on, Oliver discovered that his Lord had gifted him something not even Duncan expected, the abilities over an element, though not in the way most would have expected. Duncan knew very well what abilities the now long deceased lord had, and found it unnerving to see his student carry on those abilities.

Eventually, Duncan moved on to join the council, leaving his position for Oliver to take. While it took Oliver a few years to fully accept his position as a Shade, he did so humbly. But without Duncan at his side, Oliver closed himself off to the others in his coven, to the point that most Shades wouldn't even approach him, if they even saw him in the mansion. And as technology soon overtook the old ways, Oliver adapted, as he was taught in his youth. Adapt, or die. He took to the modern world in a way that other vampires of his age couldn't, learning the ways of modern mortals so he could better fit in with the world around him. The last adaptation he made was his hair, which he cut short at great grief.

Faceless

Which coven is he with?  Princess Luna or the Rival clan?  Love your choice in weaponry by the way.  All except the broad sword, more of a short sword fan myself. :)

Ideas

1SAZ

I'm rather undecided about that honestly. I can make either side rather interesting for him, so it's a tough choice. My first instinct would be Luna due to the history I came up with for him.

Also, thanks for the input about the weapons. I do take pride in a good selection of implements of pain bringing.

Faceless

:) 

Well Luna can always use more Shades.  Your character would be the second oldest Shade and so it's more veteran fighters :)  that and just his choice in weapons and his overall mentality, he'll get along great with Kyle and Syn :P

Ideas

CurvyKitten

We should talk, With Angel being as old as she is. She would have probably trained him and fought with him numerous times. They have a somewhat similar mentally on some points as well.

Angel is just getting used to the new modern times having just been woken up a few months ago. The last time she was put to sleep was because she went toe to toe with the big bad of that time. telling the other shades to protect the counsel and the princess as they were what mattered.  She won but was thought dead till the others came to see what had happened. Perhaps he was the shade to find her under the rubble?

1SAZ

That definitely works for me. She would need someone to turn to with the advances that have come in the past 100 years and Oliver would need someone to turn to that actually remembers the "old" days. I agree that she would have trained him a bit, though I think she'd probably have a fit with his impulsiveness. Could be interesting to see how she handles the youth that she helped mold after so many years of growth.

Feel free to shoot me a pm and we can chat things over.

Faceless

Ideas

Faceless

For any one just coming in and who would like to join we are currently looking for Rival clan members, and more humans.  So you don't have to go reading through the thread pages, most of the characters that are taken are on the first page introduction but here is a collection of the threads that were created in time with this game.

Mansion (game replies only)- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154584.0

City (game replies only)- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154719.0

Night club (game replies only)- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154805.0

OOC chat- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154585.0

Some players have made their own rooms for more private discussions or more...intimate occasions so not to take up space in the other threads.  If you wish to do so you may. 

Ideas

Darrow Huck

Here's a character I've come up with. Let me know if it needs to be altered somehow (it would be nice if there was a job for him other than being a waiter).

Human Skeleton

Name- Adrian Decker

Age- 24

Class- Waiter

Appearance-

Personality- Adrian is generally friendly, but usually appears to be simple-minded or unobservant.

Strength- He has talent for lying and manipulating; can resist vampire mental influence to a limited degree. He has some hand-to-hand and weapon skills, but is only dangerous by human standards. He also has an assortment of breaker and entering skills.

Weakness- Has a geas on him that can be activated by the Coven at any time, killing him. He is in a dangerous position with few defenses if he is ever caught.

Bio (Why you are what you are)- Adrian is a spy working for the Coven. He was raised from a very young age to be loyal to them, and has undergone mental conditioning to ensure his loyalty.

Faceless

Which Coven are you going to have him working for?  There's Luna's Coven then there's the "Prince's" Coven.  The Prince's Coven is the rival coven.

Ideas

Darrow Huck

Faceless

Ideas

sleepingferret

I'm thinking you're right Faceless.  He is the only one siding with the "evil" Prince at the moment.

We're going to have to find people to "play" for the Prince's team...including a Prince.  Cause it looks like Darrow just turned this a bit more interesting.

Faceless

Yeah, I think Kokaine had a Prince character.  I believe she was the one that came up with one in case we couldn't find anyone.  If we need I'll try asking a few friends I have that enjoy fantasy games.  However, I'm still fairly new to the site so I was hoping some of the Vet's would invite their friends lol, since my buddy list is fairly lacking :P

Ideas

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested in this but I am wondering do vampires in this setting have Blood addicted servants like Ghouls from Vampire the Masquerade?

sleepingferret

Ghouls?  Um...I'll let Faceless answer that one for a definitive answer.  But if I remember correctly, not so much.  There are humans that essentially hang around vampires and allow themselves to be fed from.  And I suppose humans work for vampires for various reasons, whether they like the feeling of being fed from (so I guess that would be similar to a Ghoul, in a sense).  Or they just feel that it is just in their best interest for some reason.

Faceless

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 03, 2012, 12:59:50 PM
I would be interested in this but I am wondering do vampires in this setting have Blood addicted servants like Ghouls from Vampire the Masquerade?

Yeah this isn't quite as old school as ghouls.  I was never really fond of that idea.  so like Ferret said, humans who allow them to be fed on or that do work for vampires is fine but no ghouls.  If you choose to be a vampire we need more vampires for the rival clan so that's where you'd be put.

Ideas

Marie Reynolds

Thanks I was planning to  play a human even Ghouls were not present, So if any vampires on the Princesses side  would like to make a tie to have their own personal Escape Artist as their pet that maybe helped fund her carrear and get her start and maybe another human to be my assistant would be awesome.She could be used to entertain at the club in the VIP lounge or even other events of vampire society.

Faceless

Well you'd have to talk to Astraea on that one since she's playing the Princess.  But I'm sure she'd like that.  Her character seems to like taking on human lovers/feeders.  So you should be fine.

Ideas

Marie Reynolds

Alright it was more of a general ask to all but it definately does have a nice ring to it being the princess pet.

Faceless

And comes with a lot of perks.  She has a habit of once the pets are tired, the Shade's become little "bitches" and carry the pets to their rooms lol.  She did that in the beginning when the pets were just NPC's :P

Ideas