Sexy D&D 5e For People Who've Never Played D&D Ever

Started by KeyAndLocke, November 30, 2016, 08:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyAndLocke

Wveth asked someone to run a system-based game with some sexiness involved to get him introduced to the concept. I offered to run him through D&D 5e's introductory adventure, the Lost Mines of Phandelver, with some sexiness sprinkled in wherever it will fit, and it looks like that's a thing that's going to happen. If you want to learn how to play 5e or D&D in general in a (relatively) quick starter adventure, or if you just want to play some sexy D&D, send me a PM or reply below. Given my and Wveth's ons/offs, it looks like kink is probably going to feature, and speaking personally I can't really bring myself to give a fuck (har) about vanilla erotica, so if there's going to be non-kinky sex it's going to have to be between other people.

Also, this is the first time I've run anything on Elliquiy, so hopefully I'm not messing up any local protocol here.
O/O

Snake

I'm interested. And no you're not messing up so far as I can see

Red Stella

Sounds like fun.

For the record, I have played D&D 3.5 but I'm still at the I have no idea what I'm rolling for or why stage.  And I've never played 5e. 

Carly

i love kink and dnd, i am not new to dnd but i am new to 5e. I am very interested.

Wargtass

Have been trying for quite a while to get my friends to try 5e with me, so I am definitely interested.
O/O

Ershin

Not yet had the opportunity to play 5e, so I'd like to toss my hat into the ring. Though admittedly I've played 3.5, 4e and Pathfinder, so I do t fall under the category of "never played D&D ever", just 5e.

Chulanowa

Does it count if you're very familiar with the game.. .but have never actually gotten to see a 5E game get off the goddamn ground?  ;D

Tytus

Sounds like what I have been looking for, so I'm interested.
Tytus Hale

KeyAndLocke

So this is, uh...more people than I had counted on. The OOC thread for this is over here, which also contains an explanation of how D&D works and how to make a character. It's a lot simpler if you do it live so if anyone wants to arrange a meeting in Skype or in a chat room or whatever, hopefully we'll be able to find a time to meet up together. To be clear, the game itself is on the forums, I just recommend that beginners create a character in real time communication with me because it is much easier to explain that way.

Now, there's an awful lot of us here, which means not everyone can join, because nine people is just too many. Forum games being what they are, we're probably going to have some drop-outs early on, so that problem may solve itself.
O/O

LuckyLukin

I'm in the same group as most people in this thread of having played thoroughly in 3.5 but not been able to get a 5e game started properly. 
It's it too late to throw my hat in?

The Jackal

I've never played before so I'm definitely interested, but how much 'sexiness' are you thinking of sprinkling in?

KeyAndLocke

So far only one person has actually made and posted a character, and even just going by the number of people who've posted at all in the OOC thread we've got two or three slots left, so we're definitely still recruiting.

The amount of sexiness is pretty much dependent upon player demand. I'm hoping that most of the sexiness involved will come in the form of PCs hooking up with each other, particularly since NPCs don't really leave the town much at all, which means they aren't in arms reach for a roll in the hay for like 75% of the adventure. I'm game for sexing up the NPCs in town when we're there, though.
O/O

Evergreen

Hello guys! I'm fairly new to Elliquiy (Though I'm an experienced role player!) However, I've never done a D&D Play and I'd love to try it out! From what I've seen one needs to make a character for this. If you guys are still looking and if you'd consider me as a potential player, I'd love to build a character.  However, could I get a basic template from which I could build a character? (Never done this before!)
o/o

KeyAndLocke

The OOC thread has a tutorial on it, and I can also walk you through it in real time on a chat service of some kind. I strongly recommend meeting in real time if you've never played any kind of D&D before. 5e chargen is fairly simple if you have someone to walk you through it, but can be a bit of a headache to figure out on your own.
O/O

Kaspider

I have no knowledge about D&D but I am interested to find out.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Doomblade403xxx

Would love to get in on this business. If your full it's cool.

Carly

I have been accepted into another dnd 5e for beginners, so I think its only ethically right to not take up room on both, and let more people have a go.

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Carly on December 07, 2016, 11:16:51 PM
I have been accepted into another dnd 5e for beginners, so I think its only ethically right to not take up room on both, and let more people have a go.

Yes I saw her and her spellcasting hotness in that thread. Would've applied there had not the applications closed. Very nice character milady.

Carly

LuckyLukin

@Domblade403xxx: Have a great time at your other game :)

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: LuckyLukin on December 08, 2016, 08:22:38 PM
@Domblade403xxx: Have a great time at your other game :)

Dont have another game...was trying to join this one.

LuckyLukin

Sorry, shifted the names, meant to say Carly -_-'