We have forty members...

Started by Vekseid, November 07, 2007, 01:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

With over a thousand PMs.

Five people with over five thousand. One approaching twelve thousand.

You people are nuts :-p

Sabby

Wow... mine reaches 200 and I think "Time to clean up..."

Lirliel

Vek, can we see how many we've got?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Vekseid

In the "You have x messages" at the top of the screen, or do you want me to gossip on the worst offenders? :-p

Sherona

*shudders at leaving my messages undeleted* I am going batty wtih just 31 in my inbox...*itches to delete* lol

Cherri Tart

just be glad i delete my old ones on a regular basis :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sherona

I delete my messages once a day generally It is so irritating going through pages and pages of them that I only do it that often, when I hit 70 or so.

odd thing is I only pm a couple people on a regular basis..we just..tend to be gabby lol.

Vekseid

Quote from: Cherri Tart on November 07, 2007, 02:33:23 PM
just be glad i delete my old ones on a regular basis :D

Messages remain on the server as long as either the sender or any receiver hasn't deleted them yet, so you are still in at the #2 spot with close to ten thousand :-p

Apple of Eris

ten thousand? *faints*

I thought the two fifty I had was bad, yikes.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Celestial Goblin

I don't have many messages...!
Now, that is!:)

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Vekseid on November 07, 2007, 04:12:04 PM
Messages remain on the server as long as either the sender or any receiver hasn't deleted them yet, so you are still in at the #2 spot with close to ten thousand :-p

*blinks*  wow... um...  i blame... *looks around and points randomly*  those people over there!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

*chuckles at Cherri* Hey, watch where you're pointing that thing!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I feel like someone was pointing at me.. *looks around nervously*

Cherri Tart

*giggles* well, really, I mean it's not like i can be rude and not answer my mail, right?

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Vekseid

We get a real IRC room, and does it get used over the ShoutBox or PMs? No, not at all...

Bliss

A lot of the time I get connection time out, and so far I am too much of a lazybutt to dl mIRC on this machine.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3