Gil's Requests (M for F, From Fantasy to Sci-Fi to Fandoms. Got 'em all!)

Started by Gilgameshian, October 31, 2016, 05:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgameshian

Current Cravings: Fantasy RPs, Fate (Rin Tohsaka), Warcraft (Sylvanas), Marvel/DC (Too many to name), and Huniepop (as usual)

Hello there! Thanks for entering my thread and taking a look around. As my title says I'm a fantasy, sci-fi, and fandom writer which is sort of like saying a like most kinds of music except country or something like that. Point being there's a lot of options in those three fields so I'll aim to use pairings and plots to give you, reader, an impression of what I'm looking for.

What you oughta know about me:

-My posting can be anywhere from multiple times a day to once a week or so depending on how crazy work is. My job loves to go from dead boring to overwhelming in no time flat and because of that I only can promise one a week. Usually I can do more than that but I can't make the promise just on the chance that something goes sideways.
-I like to think of myself as a passable writer. You do oneliners? I'm okay with that. You do four paragraphs? I'm game. You write pages? Well, now my brain is kicking into overdrive to reply in a timely fashion. Jokes aside I usually aim for two or three paragraphs and move up or down from there depending on my partner and what's happening in the RP.
-The longer of a reply I have to make the longer it takes to get back to you. I've noticed it and that's just how my brain works. If I'm doing one liners I can knock it out in a few minutes. If it's a few paragraphs I probably won't reply multiple times a day unless my muse is on fire for that thread.
-I mainly RP via thread. PM's second. Email being a distant third but possible if need be and the idea catches me right.

What I expect from a partner:

-Spellcheck and Grammer check. Nothing to crazy just hit the word processor. Mistakes are totally fine and if I understand pretty much what you're saying we're fine. If I need a decoder ring to figure it out we might have trouble.
-If something isn't working out, just let me know. If you can tell me why you're not feeling an RP anymore then great, I can use that knowledge to improve but don't just drop something and not say anything if you can help it.
-Work with me on the RP. We don't have to plot everything out in advance but, by the same token, don't blindside me y'know? I had a partner once blindside me in an RP and it drove me up a wall and killed my muse. Just let me know if you plan to drop some major point in. Or tell me if it's something my character should know, y'know?

Alright then, with the formalities out of the way let's get to the plots yeah? Everything here is organized MyChar/YourChar. If something's bolded that means I really am craving whoever or whatever it is. Italics means its a new idea! Without further ado...

Fantasy

Human Prince/Elven Princess
Assassin/Princess
Monster Hunter/Monster Girl
Warlord/Captured Queen
Warlord/Lady General
Sorcerer/Witch
Sorcerer/Knight

Necromancer/Vampire Twins: The undead have always held sway over the land. Heroes rise up and are vanquished before they can pose a threat. Few humans manage to gain any sort of power and only a select few gain favor. The necromancer is one such human. His magical prowess earned the attention of the vempire lords who brought him in. His ability to heal and enhance the undead with his dark magics earned him their favor and immunity. They gave him whatever he needed and he, in return, offered his services. It was a disturbing job for most working with those horrors but he saw past that. When a vampire lady of the court gave birth to twins it was a sign of great prosperity for so fw vampire children were born. The necromancer made his request then. He wished for the twins to be given to him as brides. With his magic keeping him young looking despite having lived for nearly a century now he took them when they were old enough to wed, on their eighteenth birthday. They would be his beautiful brides, his loving servants, and his bodyguards against the heroes who would try to overthrow their empire. This is the story of a man and his attempt to bring some humanity back to the undead. Not to make them good but to make them his.

Thief/Witch: Sometimes you just got cocky. It wasn't hard to be overconfident when you routinely stole from the king without so much as a whisper of your arrival. But stealing from a witch? That was a real challenge. With traps and guards watching all hours of the day he would have to be perfect. And the chances of that were slim. So what would the beautiful witch do when a dashing rogue was captured trying to steal on of her magical gems? Would she keep him as a slave? Perhaps as a plaything? Or maybe she would see some potential in him. Either way he was going to have to learn to make due with what he had been dealt.

Kitsune x Sorceress: Young and unwitting a sorceress took to the woods. Legend had it that a certain treasure lay in the middle of them. In ruins one was said to find the charm of the forest guardian. A jewel, it was said, that would allow the holder to access vast magical power beyond themselves. A relic of the one who used to guard the wood. She left searching for it and found some trouble but also found the ruins. It took a day in there to locate the gem and it shown with pale light. A single touch and magic surged through her. And she was no longer alone.

"I've been waiting for someone to free me," the voice said.

A kitsune and the former guardian of the woods trapped within by the last mage cocky enough to try and overpower him. The magical power the jewel drew on was his own but only if he was forced by pure strength, which she does not have, or is willingly give. Like it or not she was bound to him as he was to her now.

Elven Princess (Futa) x Monster Girl Queen: Monsters were called by many names. Beastmen, leviathans, and abominations to name but a few of them. They had long raided on the woodlands of the elves who narrowly managed to keep them from pressing too deep but a new Queen has risen among them. She was willing to discuss terms with the elves. If they offered their princess to be her bride then she would keep peace with them. Not only that but she offered to grant them safe passage through the monster's lands so they could finally explore as they had not done in centuries. The King thought long and hard but eventually knew he must agree. So his daughter, shy but determined not to be broken as she was, was sent to the castle of the Queen. There was much in store for her there. (Could have the princess be shy and teased by the Queen or we could have the princess have a feisty streak that lets her dominate the Queen in private.)

----

Sci-Fi

Mech Pilot/Mechanic
Mechanic/Mech Pilot
Ship Captain/Crew Member(s)
Smuggler/Stowaway
Alien/Human
Human/Alien
Space Pirate/Victim

Captain x Crew: Humanity needed to leave Earth and technology, ever advancing, had finally arrived at the point where galactic travel was possible. It was long, tedious, and required a great deal from each nation to fund but in the end the first three ships were made. Each ship was given a small retinue of every needed profession. Every bit of technology that could be mustered was given. They were sent on a mission that would last through generations flying at just under light speed. Time had a way changing customs and the hierarchy needed to be maintained. So the Captain, after two generations, was considered like a King and the ship was his kingdom. When his father died his son, who was still in his mid-twenties, was forced to take his place. His father was a harsh leader while he had garnered the crews affection with his charm and diplomatic ways. It was this very attitude that would find him dealing with the ship, the rebels who wished to take the ship from him, and the women who found themselves drawn to him. (Designed as a harem plot but doesn't need to. Multiple women could be present but the story could focus on a single relationship with others being NPC'd or simply relegated to mentions in passing)

----

Fandoms (in no particular order)

Overwatch

Reaper/Mercy
Reaper/Widowmaker
Genji/Mei
OC/D.Va
OC/Mei
OC/Widowmaker

Genji x D.Va: Every great hero needs some sort of mentor. D.Va doesn't think she does and Genji realizes that this girl, for all her genius, is going to get herself hurt. So he takes it upon himself to keep an eye on her. Thankfully his ninja-like habits let him do so mostly out of sight swooping in to give a lesson and bail her out of trouble. He is a not so mysterious protector until D.Va is fed up with him "hogging the spotlight". So he tells her that if she will accept him as a teacher for a short time then he will leave her alone after. She agrees just to get him off her hands but they both end up discovering an attraction to one another. To Genji D.Va represents the wild side of him that he gave up long ago that part of him wishes to reconnect with while D.Va sees someone consistant who looks past her fame and cares for her for herself not for the title or status she has. (Would love to do this as Genji or an OC, prefer OC slightly but Genji's too cool not to play anyways.)

----

Dishonored

OC x Emily Kaldwin
: Someone had taken her thrown. They had killed her father and mentor, Corvo, and she was none too pleased. But even with the Outsider's Mark she wasn't ready to fight back. She needed time and she would need help. Corvo had had the Loyalists, traitors to his cause though they may have been in the end, to help him. Emily had scattered few people she could rely on. Then he arrived bearing the mark of the Outsider as well. Told her that the Outsider had told him of her empire. Of the plight facing it and told him to "do as he pleased. Tear it down, claim it, or help the empress." He had found her to see for himself if she was an empress worth following. Emily had found her help but would he prove a hinderance or a help. And would they find that there was something more between them than simply the power they shared and a similar cause?

----

Marvel (Mainly Avenger Movie-verse for those characters but with some comic knowledge for the others)

Captain America/Black Widow
Captain America/Scarlet Witch
Iron Man/Black Widow
OC/Black Widow
Spiderman/Spider Gwen
OC/Spider Gwen
OC/Psylocke

(Big into the X-men ladies right now! Biggest cravings are Jean Gray, Psylocke, Emma Frost, and X-23 but I like most/all of them.)

OC/Wolverine (Laura Kinney/X-23): Being born to kill was something that most people didn't handle well. Either they lost all emotion and became stoic or they became unstable. He was the former of the bunch. His mutation had developed early and it was something amazing. He was born with the ability to see the future. This ability only came in small doses, however, such that he could see what people were going to do in the near future like a ghost. It was astounding for predicting movements and action in close quarters making him an unparalleled fighter. He could get occasional glimpses into the far future too. During a mission he was striking out some scientists who had earned the ire of the underworld types who gave him money and training. When he killed one of them he was forced into a vision. He saw a woman he didn't recognize but when he saw her there was a warmth about her despite her menacing vibes. He dedicated his time to finding that woman and, as a result, was tracked by the men who had raised him for daring to betray them in their eyes. When Laura answered the door one day she found him bleeding from a recent wound and with an odd smile on his face. All he said before passing out from blood loss was "It's you."

----

DC

OC/Miss Martian
Superboy/Miss Martian
OC/Raven
Nightwing/Raven
Nightwing/Starfire
Nightwing/Zatanna
(Injustice Verse) Superman/Superheroines

----

Huniepop

Protagonist/Harem: Imagine you woke up one day and a love fairy told you she was going to make you a playboy. And she did. How does life look when you're vying for the affection of multiple women at the same time? (This is the same general "plot" as the game but with a real protagonist.)

(Assuming most people don't want to play all of the ladies in the game I'll just run down the list of them so someone can get a feel for who I like though I do like all of them: Audrey, Aiko, Kyu, Kyanna, Nikki, Beli, Lola, Jessie/Tiffany, Venus, Momo, Celeste)

----

Pokemon

Trainer/Pokemon
Trainer/Gijinka

Pokemon/Trainer
Trainer/Trainer

----

Night Angel Series

Hell if I know exactly what I want to play here. I read the books before and am re-reading them now years later. I like the universe and the general idea of it so if someone wants to play something I'd be very much interested. Particularly in Viridiana since I love the whole fiery personality hiding something rather broken.

----

Nioh

William x Okatsu: Isn't this canon? It might as well be to me since Okatsu has lived a life where no one but perhaps Hanzo cared for her well being until William, time and again, fought for her and proved willing to save her. What happens when he returns from England to face all of the new threats rising against Ieyasu's new peace?

----

Lightning Round (Canon/Canon Pairings)

Luigi/Peach (Mario)
MaleRobin/Samus (Smash)
MaleRobin/Lucina (Fire Emblem)
Akuma/Cammy (Street Fighter)
Akuma/Juri (Street Fighter)
Ragna/Rachel (Blazblue)
Ragna/Noel (Blazblue)
Issei/Harem (Highschool DxD)
Aomine/Riko (Kuroko no Basket)
Tsukune/Harem (Rosario + Vampire)
Gilgamesh/Harem (Fate/Stay Night)
Shirou/Rin (Fate/Stay Night)
Shirou/Rin/Saber (Fate/Stay Night)
Lelouch/C.C. (Code Geass)
Lelouch/Kallen (Code Geass)
Protagonist/Mitsuru (Persona 3)
Protagonist/Yukari (Persona 3)
Narukami/Chie (Persona 4)
Narukami/Rise (Persona 4)
Narukami/Harem (Persona 4)
Cloud/Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)

Lightning Round (OC/Canon, I'll just list the canon ladies here for ease)

Princess Peach (Mario)
Samus Aran (Metroid)
Lucina (Fire Emblem)
Cammy White
Juri Han
Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
Rachel Alucard
Noel Vermillion
Kokonoe
Nine the Phantom
Makoto Nanaya (Blazblue)
Koneko (Highschool DxD)
Saber
Rin Tohsaka

Medusa Rider (Fate/Stay Night)
Tamamo no Mae
Nero (Fate/Extra)
C.C. (Code Geass)
Alexstraza
Ysera
Sylvanas Windrunner (Warcraft)
Jean Gray
Emma Frost
Kitty Pryde
Mystique (Marvel/X-men)
Starfire
Raven
Black Canary
Miss Martian
Artemis (Young Justice/Teen Titans)
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Fleur Delacour
Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Cindy Atrum (Final Fantasy XV)
Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored 2)

That's all I've got for the moment. If anyone/anything strikes you be it a pairing or a plot shoot me a PM and we can discuss it! Look forward to hearing from you potential partner!
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Gilgameshian

Update: Current Cravings listed at the top of the thread.

Not really looking for Sci-fi at the moment. OC x Laura Kinney has been fulfilled (Thanks Lady Onyx!). Huniepop harem in the works though I won't complain about another one. OC x Emily Kaldwin also in talks.

Gilgamesh/Harem is in the works too (Thanks Enthroned ;) )

With the release of Central Fiction my desire for an RP in the Blazblue world has skyrocketed. If you know anything in this fandom, more or less, let me know. I'd love to whip something up!

Harry Potter has recaptured my interest recently too. I'd love a darker RP with a wizard, or futa-witch, going around using dark magic to ravish the unsuspecting ladies of the Potter universe. Or something lighthearted. Either way...
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Gilgameshian

Update: Current Cravings at the top adjusted. Minor notes added for Marvel/X-men. Need to add one or two more ideas I've had in my head but still burning through some gaming backlog which is what is giving the inspiration. Christmas has stopped being absolutely mad so, with a couple of my RPs having come to an end due to all the insanity I'm looking to pick up a small handful to keep my writing edge and see if anyone else is interested in some fandoms or fantasy.

As usual a big shoutout, that none of them will see I think, is due to my current partners who've put up with my lunatic schedule.

Games I'm playing but don't have a firm idea on at the moment: FFXV (Not sure what I'd play here besides someone with Cindy. Noctis/Luna? I dunno. Still a long way to go in the game), Persona 3 (Replaying it. Still adore Mitsuru. God, if I could get a P3Protag or post Arena Yu with Mitsuru and Rise I'd be ecstatic), maybe KotOR ideas down the line?

If anyone knows the RPG Exalted I'd love to play a 1x1 freeform RP using the universe as a backdrop. I love the idea but my goodness I'm still trying to understand all the rules.

Oh, and Wheel of Time if anyone has any ideas to throw out for that I suppose.

Gilgameshian

Posting up after a good while. Got one more week of really busy work then things should, operative word should, simmer down. I'm looking for maybe one or two more RPs to sate some cravings I've had recently. I'll note my current cravings here as well as at the top of the thread in case anyone's curious!

Fate Series (Stay Night, UBW, Extra/Extella): Just got done playing Extella to the maximum and I rekindled my desire to RP in this universe. Anything from playing canons to making things up as we go I'd love to do something in this world. Particular characters I like are noted in the thread above but special mention right now goes to Rin Tohsaka and Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra protag) leading the Moon Cell with a handful of either NPC'd out Servants or a harem between them.

Trinity Seven: Loved the anime and the manga both. Interested in pairing just about anyone with Arata but special mention goes to Levy and Liese.

Exalted: Okay, so I've read the hell out of 3e and I get the gist of it all pretty much. Would be up for either playing with someone else as the GM or using the world and powers as a general backdrop for adventure without having to follow all the dice rolling and rules since the universe itself is just made of Rule of Cool.

Warcraft: Getting back into WoW slowly after going off and on with Legion. Would love an RP with some of the canon ladies or just as NPC's. Got one RP in the works but the world of Azeroth is vast.

DC: I've had a pretty big craving for something with Harley Quinn, Raven, and some other ladies from the DC universe. Nothing in particular plotwise but I'd love to brainstorm something!

Gilgameshian

One month passes and a bump arrives. Got some space for a few RPs.

Added a few ideas to my fantasy and sci-fi stable (denoted by italics in the thread) as well as two new fandoms (Night Angel Series of books and Nioh).

As usual my cravigns are listed at the top but I'll flesh out a little here for those interested

Fate: Seriously craving something with Rin Tohsaka. A fellow mage, a new servant, or something else. Don't care, doesn't matter.

Warcraft: The Dark Lady has always proven fascinating to me and I would love to explore her in a romance. Just expect the romance to be rough and certainly nowhere near overly fluffy.

Night Angel: Rereading the series again and, once more, I find that I love the character of Viridiana Sovari. Assassin (pardon me, Wetboy) with a chip on her shoulder and a hell of a personality. I'd love to match her with someone besides Kylar. Mainly because Kylar x Elene is something that I like to keep together even after everything that happens.

Marvel/DC: X-23 is always awesome and now the young version is in a movie. Take that level of badass and give her a few years to grow up. She's a beautiful badass right? So I'm not looking to particularly carry on from after Logan but I do adore the character in general. That said there are more than a few other ladies I like (Jean Gray, Psylocke, and others mentioned in the thread) that I'd love to play opposite. Same goes for DC with a special note for Raven since I still haven't gotten anyone to play her yet.

Huniepop: I still think this game is brilliant with its humor and nonchalant attitude towards romance and I'd love to RP it out.

Gilgameshian

Casual Bump after a month plus. Still looking for a few RPs if anyone out there is interested!