A couple of Cravings.

Started by Alexander, December 27, 2009, 02:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

The tragedy of war.

In the early days of winter, a war ripped apart most of the northern lands of Japan. Power was sought by several, fights for territory and for honor raged all over the country. A swordsman had recently come to her town to relax and get away, a Tall, quiet man with a rather refined look about him. The strangest thing, was that he always wore a sword, and till now she had only ever seen town guards and police carry weapons, as the town was rather small, and away from the fighting. She was a tomboyish girl, and had never really taken an interest in men before, but the swordsman that came to her town had sparked her interest in more ways than one. Almost a month after he had come, the war had spread to even engulf her town. She herself was very nearly taken prisoner by the invading army, along with many others. She had come to know his name, and very little about him in that months time, and as they were about to haul her away, he rescued her from the soldiers, fleeing into the woods. The only words he had muttered to the young woman as they ran, her in shock and furious that they had killed her entire village, and taken the women as slaves, was but a small phrase. “Ill protect you… I promise.” Unknown to her, she bore a treasure that the emperor of the invading province wanted, a pendant she wore as a gift from her father, that held a gemstone inside of it. It looked like an ordinary gem, but in truth, it held a great power that they sought.

This plot I had scoped out to be a romance plot with a nice drive in action and story. Looking for someone to play the tomboyish girl saved by the mystery swordsman. I’m thinking a good deal of magic and mysticism involved to make the traditional story a little more flavorful. Could start either before the enemy army invades or after, details can be discussed as always. J

Stealing from the Mob.

The Mafia has always had a firm grip in the crime world. And they took a great many payments for their debts, including people. She was no exception. Her father sold her off to a mob boss he owed a rather large sum of money to. Of course, she was against it, but they took her anyways, and made her work in his mansion as a maid. There were always men in suits walking around, guards or hit men, she never knew what they were, and really didn’t care. The only person she even talked to most times was the man put in charge of keeping an eye on her, a man she only knew as Gabriel. He never spoke to her for the longest time. She was only sixteen when she was sent there, but already two years had passed, and Gabriel was almost her best friend. He still spoke very little, but he was kind to her, and cared for her, especially when the nights felt like they would be too much, and she broke down. After seeing her suffering, he decided that he would break his own chains, to free her from her own, whatever the cost.

Looking for someone to play the girl sold into slavery. Any details are of course free for hashing out, as well as any situations of the adult nature you wish to be implemented, everything is free to work on. J

Calista Jade

Hmmm both interest me but... I think I'd like the first one better.
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Keylee

The second one peaks my interest, hopefully your gearing towards more of the romance roleplays? If so send me a pm :D.