Elf's current carvings (M seeking literate F char) needing Dom F char

Started by Elf, April 13, 2013, 09:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

Welcome and thank you for visiting my list of cravings & dark desires!

First a little about me. I'm Elf a 46 year old happily married man and I am looking for RP partners and friends. While I do enjoy some lusty smut it must be part of an interesting plot with character development. My usual writing style is to write in the present tense, but with some effort can do past if it is preferred. I most often write in multiple paragraphs usually 2 or 3 but can do more if that is what is wanted and depending on what I am given to work off of.

I know most members here have an On's & Off's thread but I simply put all that on my preferences page, please check it out. Also I have noticed that many members have a Rabbit Hole or similar page, this is something I have not done, that is why there is no link.

Now on to the reason we are here.
My Cravings & Dark Desires

Jedi & Sith: Taken
I have been craving something in the Star Wars universe pretty much since joining but never managed to make it happen answer others requests so am finally making one of my own.

Right now it is just a rough idea and would welcome input and ideas from potential partners.

A jedi (my character) is cut off from other jedis & Republic forces captures or is somehow forced to work with a sith (your character). If captured they fought and he won but being a jedi of course he cannot/will not kill even when he has no real means of securing a prisoner. It could also simply be that both are stranded in a hostile environment and need each other to survive and find a way back to civilization. I am my character would be a Cathar already struggling as a jedi to control his feline temper. I am hoping that the two eventually learn that both sides take their beliefs to extremes and they can find a happy medium somewhere between.

Superhero/vigilante: Taken
In this one my character has developed telekinesis and learned to use to enhance his normal physical abilities. He has a high damage resistance and can fly. He uses his abilities to fight criminals without sanction from the authorities. He funds his activities by confiscating money usually from drug traffickers.

The role of your character is up to you, hit me with your ideas I'm sure we can come up with something that will work and be fun and interesting for both of us.

The Reluctant Apprentice

Ever since seeing the movie “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” I have wanting to do an RP along those lines. I have started it several times now only to have my partners leave the site  and I would really like to try again and hopefully see it to completion. I would like to play the part of the reluctant apprentice to a sorceress who is willing to use any means she deems necessary to turn him into a powerful sorcerer. The setting is modern Earth as in the movie sorcerers are such because of their ability to use 100% of their brain functions but require a crystal or gem to focus their abilities to affect the real world. There are currently less than 1000 sorcerers within the entire world’s population.

Most sorcerers learn to stop the aging process and thus can live for centuries. I’m thinking that the sorceress is looking for a new apprentice as it has been at least a couple of centuries since she has found any with a high enough potential. She finds my character and refuses to let him waste his potential. I’m not looking for a save the world plot, just the training of my character to become a sorcerer. There can be other plot twists and challenges to be dealt with.

My character will be a 19 or 20 year old college student, who is very much the nerdy type. He will be intelligent, socially awkward and lacking in self confidence, and will most likely be a virgin. Part of what will need to be done in his training will be to give him the self confidence he needs and give him sexual experience even if she has to force it on him.

If interested please PM and not post here in this thread. (I like things neat & tidy) Thank you
I will be updating this as more cravings & desires take on enough shape to be placed here.

Elf

Made a few minor changes, will add more as craving take on true ideas.

Elf

Added a serious crave: The Reluctant Apprentice.

Elf

Updated again: Still seeking Stars Wars as communications seem to have stalled

Elf

New updated: Reluctant Apprentice is once again available and something I am deeply craving. There has to be someone on this site that can play a dominate female that will not disappear from the site or simply withdraw from the story just when it is really getting started.