Billy Mays found dead today

Started by LaCroix, June 28, 2009, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Just thought I'd post this here I haven't seen it posted yet. Billy Mays was found dead in his home at 7:45 AM this morning on Sunday by his wife.

Heres the story linked from Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html

Wow, this has been one screwed up week.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Doomsday

I can see him standing in front of the Pearly Gates now... "HI, BILLY MAYS HERE!"

OneOfAKiind

So many good people dying this week, it's very sad :(
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

jouzinka

Week? This is pretty screwed-up year. Started with Richardson in March, continued with Carradine etc...
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Satya

NOT BILLLY MAYSSSS

He had the best out takes in life...   :'(
Billy Mays Blooper 2
... and when i get that feeling, I need sexual healing...

Send me a message- I want to hear about it.. ;)

Madalina

I loved the show Pitchmen with him and Anthony Sullivan. He seemed like such a nice guy.

AKunoichi

Fuck Michel Jackson.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD!  :'(

Satya

... and when i get that feeling, I need sexual healing...

Send me a message- I want to hear about it.. ;)

OneOfAKiind

always heard that things come in threes and thought this recent slew of celebrity deaths would reinforce that. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in a 4th one for free.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Mnemaxa

I know why he died.

David Carradine died, and God said, "You did good.  Here's your reward."  And there is Farrah Fawcett.

Farrah Fawcett died, and God said, "You can get a wish, since you're here early."  She wished for all the children to be safe. 

Michael Jackson died.

God said, "Get those gates fixed and shined and reinforced!"  So Billy Mays showed up to Get The Job Done.

I'm so evil. ~_~'

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

OneOfAKiind

Quote from: Mnemaxa on July 01, 2009, 12:05:03 AM

Farrah Fawcett died, and God said, "You can get a wish, since you're here early."  She wished for all the children to be safe. 

Michael Jackson died.

*gasp*
that was way worse than mine! ha ha ha. I hate to laugh, but that was great.