Stealing her heart (Bondage or possibly NC-human)

Started by Brandon, June 23, 2008, 11:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

A wealthy woman comes across a rare piece of art (a painting, small statue, or whatever seems aestheticly pleasing) thats worth a ton of money and she intends to keep it in her home. However not long after a female theif comes to take the piece away from her. The night she comes to the woman's home she catches the owner off guard, subdues her, and leaves her bound, blindfolded and gagged on the bed while she goes to work on stealing the piece.

While she gets her prize easily instead of just leaving the theif instead decides to take advantage of the owner which leads to a night of lesbian sex which is so good that the owner begins to desire more even after the theif has left. After only a few days the theif returns but rather then coming to steal another piece of art she begins to come back night after night to pay her new lover long and erotic visits. The theif always keeps her identity secret, shows up in different disguises, and can always seem to slip through the heaviest security with ease. Can the owner catch this expert of her trade to stop her or does she want to catch the woman just to experience much more of her touch.

---------------------

I want to play the theif in this one. Im hoping that I can find a writing partner thats intersted in telling an unrequited love story between the pair. If you are interested in the idea PM me and we can talk it over. Tell me things like why the idea interests you, things you might like to add to it, or really anything that you think might be relavant to the story. As a note though, I do not take writing partners on a first come first serve basis. If there is several people that are interested Ill pick one after a few days that I feel is the best fit for the story

Edit: This story is now taken
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play