Spoons full of Delight! ;) [M for F]

Started by Spoons, July 11, 2011, 01:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoons

Constantly Updated!

Hello there folks! I'm Spoons and this is my first seeking ad! I have alot of ideas, but before I get into that let's go with what I'm looking for in the player. Someone who is responsive and creative is preferred, stories go both ways and I don't want to always be in charge of what happens, I need some help sometimes! I usually play Dom, so sub characters are genuinely preferred -- I do not, however, mind breaking a character. I play in the mountain time zone currently. My post frequency will vary -- anywhere from from several times a day to a few times a week. All depends on how busy I am in currently.

My story ideas will change constantly, this will be a continuous topic for anyone wishing to play with me to take a look. I've got a variety of interests to include extreme, non-consensual, and even exotic. They'll be organized accordingly!

I want DETAILED and DEVELOPED stories. Sex will be a factor, a large factor, however, I do not want the story to revolve around it. I am open to new ideas and different stories than the ones I have listed. If my post interests you and you have an alternate story you want to play? PM me, I would be happy to discuss it. If you like a story concept but want to change a few things about it? PM me, we can discuss it. Our RP will be on the forums, but I am not opposed to chatting on skype -- or even RPing on skype -- so long as all posts end up on the forums at some point.

In roleplay, I have very few limits. So long as things are done tastefully, most things are ok. I love to DOMINATE. I have no problem breaking a partner in any of the stories.

Here is a short list of things you can expect me to enjoy in a story (In no particular order):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Incest
-Non Con
-Rape
-Blackmail
-Extortion
-Romance
-Groups
-Slavery
-Bondage
-Situations where your character has to put out to survive
-Stimulation/teasing
-Foreplay
-Oral (both ways)
-Anal
-Orgasm Control

Here are things I generally do not enjoy:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Waterworks
-Scat
-Excessive Blood
-Excessive pain
-Receiving Anal
-Death

What I REALLY want right NOW!

Game of Thrones - The White Witch (Possibly Extreme):

Anyone who has watched Game of Thrones or read the books knows about the "One True God," The Lord of Light, and all the other names that they have for him. He's a cool concept for the book series, but I want to start an RP about the opposite. It is one of my series predictions, but also a fun "fan fiction" idea of mine that there is another side to the "Lord of Light," The Dark One. The Nameless God. Whatever you want to call it. This RP will be about him, about the God of Death and Darkness.

In this RP we will assume that there are secret worshippers to the Dark One all over the world. Ontop of that, there is a secret church and secret order. Your character will be the female priestess, or just a worshipper, who had been called by the High Priest to find the Order's champion that will eventually strike down the Lord of Light and allow the world to be consumed by darkness. This RP will be dark and based off evil characters who want to cleanse the world by ending it. Your character will be expected to do -anything- to prove she is loyal to the Dark God and to find the champion. Anything.

In this story I will eventually play the champion, but for the most part, I will be the dungeon master. I will play everyone your character interacts with. I will set your character on quests and give your character obstacles to deal with. Melissandre has magic, and so to will your character. As your character makes certain achievements the Dark God will grant her powers of a certain branch (frost, control of undead, shadow manipulation, and we can think of others if you like). She can either move up the same path and get stronger with it (it will start weak, frost might start as freezing a cup of water but could finish as shooting beams of ice from her fingertips, who knows) or she can branch out and learn more than one type of magic. It's up to you.

In this story anything goes, but I never want to make my partner feel uncomfortable. We need to have good OOC communication to ensure we're both having fun.

The Black Prism - The Rogue Drafter (based off the world of Brent Weeks) (Extreme)

There is constant turmoil in the Chromeria. The Colors of the Spectrum are at the brink of war and attempting to track down and monitor all rogue drafters. Darion Dar'shaw is a full spectrum poly-chrome. He was trained outside of the influence of the Chromeria and the Colors fear he is a member of the Broken Eye organization. Your character, the name of your choosing and drafter of your choosing, was sent to find him, spy on him, and report back to the council how he was trained, where he came from, and what he wants. The Council knows little about this mysterious poly-chrome, other than that he has an affinity for women and an ever flowing bank account.

I have a story in mind, and we will develop it as we go. Over the course of time my character will find a way to dominate yours, and perhaps she will grow to love and respect him, fearing her reports to the colors... or maybe even working for him full on. I also love the idea of your character being forced into compromising situations where she must use her beauty and seduction to get by, even if it is not with the mysterious Darion Dar'shaw. This story will be full of intrigue, politics, sex, and possibly romance.

End of Ideas

My current desires for stories:

Just the one up top for now!

A story or match that you're interested in NOT listed?

If we share ons, offs, and interests but the particular story you want to play is not listed please, send me a tell with the idea! I am really looking for some NEW stories to start and would love to discuss most anything. Even if I didn't think of it, it certainly doesn't mean that I don't want to try it! I love to write and I love living in imagination land!

That is all for now, though new ideas will be coming soon! Thanks for reading!

Looking for CONNECTIONS in Deviations! Here are a list of my ideas!

SanguinePuppet

I've seen your thread and was wondering if your abstract world roleplay idea is still open.

Spoons

It is still open! Throw me a PM if you have any questions about it.

Spoons

Updated with a new story and still looking for more games!

Spoons

Reopening!! I have updated it with a new topic and more to come! All plots currently open!

Julles

Spoons

Yes! All RPs are still open. I will cross them off as they get taken. PM if you're interested

Spoons

Just updated with a new story idea, current interests, and that I am looking again!

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

Updated with two new story ideas!

Something with Elder Scrolls and A Twisted Game!

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

Spoons

back from a hiatus! Updated and looking!

Spoons

bump, just came back from a hiatus and both stories still sound appealing! I will be adding some other ideas soon!

Spoons

Spoons

bump, looking again. Been enjoying playing on discord!

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: Spoons on February 03, 2019, 09:09:38 AM
bump, looking again. Been enjoying playing on discord!

Hi! I am currently looking for a roleplay partner myself and I happened to stumble upon your thread. I would love to discuss a plot with you!