Mom's Friends [UN] F/M-maybe M/M

Started by traci80, March 19, 2009, 10:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

scene added

I can play either the male or female...

John is 16 and lives with his single mom. They live in a suburb in a comfortable two bedroom home. Mom makes a decent salary at an insurance company she works for, but a good chunk of that is going up her nose. She has become a whore to keep their lifestyle at the present standards. The people coming and going from the cozy two bedroom had become more sleazy as his mom brought home more and more 'guests'. John himself as had a few offers from women his mom was involved with, but he had no desire to touch even with a long stick. One offer even came from a man. But the temptation to make easy money like his mom did was tempting.

Big Sis/Lil Bro
Traci is 24 years-old and moved back to her hometown. She hasn't seen much of her younger brother over the past few years. He's 16 and turned out to be a little fox. Traci's developed a thing for younger guys and her brother is a perfect specimen. I can play the brother or sister and can be dom, sub, or somewhere in between.

SeanW

traci80

tonycraig0555

Hello, I'd be interested in either scene, I can play the male or female character depending on your mood.  I do like the idea of your second scene slightly more than the first one though.  Let me know if you would like to create a scene together.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

sparklingangel

Hey there! I would be interested in either scene...but would prefer to play female. Would you be interested in playing a female as well or not?

Doktor Sleepless

I like the idea of playing your little brother. PM me if interested.

Biles

I'd be interested in playing the female roles of either if they could be female-hermaphrodites.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Anti

i'd like to play your little brother. PM me for discussion?