Who wants to be my little pets? (Male/Female)[MUL]

Started by Gnomez, December 03, 2008, 09:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnomez

I'm looking for one male and one female character to play slaves to a mistress. The time setting would be in a Tudor-like era, and taking place in the Countess' manor. Essentially, the duties of the pair range from helping her prepare for her baths, to satisfying her sexually, to performing scenarios for her entertainment. Of course, any disobdience will be swiftly punished.

What to expect:
Bondage
Orgasm Denial
Punishments such as whipping, spanking, pleasure/pain scenarios
Drug-induced arousal
A bit of anal play (Males included)
Participating in a M/F/F setting
Violence (not perpetuated on the characters themselves, but going on within the manor)

What not to expect:
Scat/Vomit- No bodily fluids save for saliva, blood and.. *coughcough*
Maiming of characters
Death of characters
Kindness -Well...kindness is such a loose term.

If interested, PM me with a character, and we'll go from there. I may open this up a bit more and allow for more characters to enter the RP...but not right now.
\"...Amongst the pit of feet and hands, below the hell of shifting sands, There we shall wait for him, to purge us of our plastic sin.\"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24355.0 <Lightswitch.

alkaline veins

Thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I would PM you but I'm not sure I have the capabilities yet! So here's to secretly hoping you still have space when I do become approved! =P However, best of luck as well. It sounds like a very sexy scene!

Gnomez

Thank you Alk! And good luck with your approval!

I've had alot of male applicants, but no female! C'mon ladies,...don't be prude!  :P
\"...Amongst the pit of feet and hands, below the hell of shifting sands, There we shall wait for him, to purge us of our plastic sin.\"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24355.0 <Lightswitch.

Haibane

I'm interested ;)

The Tudor setting is unusual though - any special reason why you chose this time period? I usually play modern as I have a cleanliness fetish and the Tudor era was basically hairy dirty and smelly ;)