A VR Study, bimbo sissy's, and Tf's. Mature themes assured.

Started by Jennifer swallows, October 05, 2016, 12:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hello! ^_^ I've been away from this site for far too long and I feel like stretching my leg's a little and warm things up with a few roleplay idea's. If your interested in any of these story idea's, please get in touch with me Through PM's and we can discuss fleshing out the settings and characters.

"Cherry lips"

This story has a very mature setting and won't be for everyone, but I think it would be fun to play out. It involves me playing a young, 19 year old run away that has turned to hooking on the streets for money. After a few encounters under his belt, he discovers that his clients would more often then not, request he dress like a girl and act like one. I deiced that I might as well go ahead and dress up anyway, and fully embrace that men and women always saw me as a feminine plaything.

This story would take place on the night where I would have dressed up tot he nines and had a full make over at a salon. It was nearly the last of my money and I am betting everything on this being a record night for me. As I take on johns and janes, i eventually would like to run into the man, (or woman) who would become my pimp.

"Gender and sexuality study"

In this story, Me and my partner, (female) Would play a pair involved in a Virtual reality study about human sexuality towards control and gender. Our characters are aware it means that we will be intimate in a Virtual Space, but not any more details then that. All we have to do is finish the study and we each receive sixty thousand each for our time.

Once we are in the roleplay, we quickly discover that we can change our partners looks and clothing, based on how aroused we make each other. A Sort of game of flirting and teasing can lead to heavier and heavier foreplay and eventual sex. In the VR space, your character would discover that I have a fetish for TF/TG fantasies. That leads to a downward spiral where I become your virtual doll and can only gain an advantage, by still keeping you aroused.

"Room to grow"

This is more of a particular interest in the moment, then an actual idea for a story. What I want to do is play a TF role play that involves the success or failure of dice roles. whether that means that you and me both role dice as players, or Me as the player and you as the DM, is entirely up to what ever we come up with.

I'm open to learning new game systems and hearing suggestions for stories based on this. Maybe a DnD style version of jumanji? Or I play character in a story and my actions failing or succeeding is left up to the dice.

Teachers pet

In this roleplay I would play a student that is suddenly the object of desire for the new teacher in class. A supernatural being that believes the cute boy in the back of the class would be the perfect prey for their next "feeding". I see the teacher as either a vampire that once he bites me, I start to change and become a woman. (think the brides of Dracula and things like that. ) Or, the teacher could be a succubus/incubus, and would change me just the same, except it's through sex.

The real meat of the roleplay would involve my interactions with other students as the super natual continues to bear down on me. There's plenty of room to expand on this or any of the other ideas, so if you like what you see but need to tweak something for you to fully enjoy it, hit me up and let me know what's on your mind. ^_^

Jennifer swallows