Rp involving a gender confused female-looking for inspired writer

Started by Verasaille, October 13, 2016, 07:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Hello all you marvelous writers! I am in need of some help here, and I think discussing it with a partner and playing it out on a forum rp might help me with a character I have in my book. Let me describe her a little bit and give you some background as I have it.

Kyla Murchadha is a tall girl, close to six feet tall, with a sinuous body. She is very flat chested, and even with her shirt off would not be seen as feminine in any way. Even her hips seem to be set different. Not that she is ugly in any way. I see her as similar to these two models.

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Workout-Photos.jpg

and this one:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7e/0d/47/7e0d47fef8812f81f08210f224507389.jpg

I am working on a drawing for a cover of the book. I will be working on the background of Kyla in a book I am doing for Nano.

Anyway, I want some help in setting up this personality and playing off another person to develop her in more depth. I do not want to show her in anyway as normal. She is confused on her sexuality. Her mother died when she was ten. (This is set in the middle of the 18th century) Her father raised her as best as he could, but since he was a merchant seaman, he could not leave her in a orphanage. He did not make enough money to support her there and so he took her with him, and made her dress and act as a cabin boy for him. He was a harsh but fair man, and had often wished for a son. That is how he treated her. As a boy, she learned to climb rigging like a monkey, set sails and navigate by the stars.

I am thinking that maybe she is more than likely more male than female in her DNA. That is something no one understood in that day and age. What the scientists today might describe as a XXY. She can be more aggressive, and part of it is because she is also having severe Multiple Personality disorder.

She develops into a worse MPD after her father is killed. It is a coping mechanism for her to try and survive severe trauma. When she feels her life is threatened or under severe stress she becomes a male in all but the most sexual extent. Aggressive, charismatic and bordering on insanely controlling, the book deals with her as this male, a pirate Captain and terrorizing the Caribbean.

What I want in an rp is someone to help me develop her earlier problems. I can deal with criticism and helpful advice. I don't care if you are a trans, a lesbian or a male, but I do want someone used to dealing with the real problems of sexual identity crisis and mental issues.

PM me with your thoughts, even if it is to suggest things that might happen to her in that time period. Do not reply to this thread, please.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.