F looking for one or more RP partners

Started by KittyLana92, July 21, 2011, 11:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyLana92

I'm hoping for danger in what ever the role play will be. I'd rather wait and collaborate with those I'm roleplaying with rather than thinking of the role play my self. so you know my character is usually innocent in nature, but tries to be tough ^-^; odd no? we can introduce characters later, after we've gathered everyone. kk?
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

leviathanpar

would you mind if I joined in on this role play? :) i am a well semi dangerous person haha

KittyLana92

sure ^-^ you can go ahead and introduce your character if you want. I'm still thinking of mine.
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

KittyLana92

your character doesnt have to be human by the way.

leviathanpar

haha well, lets see....

how about my name is Antoni Partel I am greek in origin, tan, well built, early 20's, I am a hit man for an organization called the Confraternita oscura (yeah i know a bit of italian lol or we can call it the dark brotherhood) and i was recently sent out on a call to get rid of a major arms dealer in the midwest and we could meet up at the place where i kill him, lets say a gala, or ball. hmmm a masquerade 

KittyLana92

alright. My characters name is Velvet Autumn Rosary. She has feline quality's (eyes ears tail) ((yes I'm an anime nerd :P )) Velvet is a loving innocent young woman at the age of 18 (prefer my real age i can change it if needed though) her father isn't the nicest man in the world but still loves her all the same. He brings her to the "masquerade" to meet the arms dealer, my father being a client. (good idea, nye?)

(by the way thank you for making the name simpler XD)

leviathanpar

(I like your character already :) i am an anime nerd myself. Then let us start, ill start us off)

As I walk into the main room of the masquerade I look around getting a good view of my surroundings. As I walk i bow slightly to people as they pass by to avoid any suspicion, I walk upstairs to the third floor to get a better look as I notice a beautiful women gracefully walking into the room with a older man with her, arms entwined. He looks a lot like her so I assume he must be her father. I smile slightly and notice that she had a tail and ears of a cat, i feel like its just another thing to add to her beauty. I stop abruptly and cough a bit and realize I need to focus on the mission at hand. "Get your hand together Antoni, I mustn't gaze at women right now."

KittyLana92

(SORTA  what my character looks like just add the feline qualities http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=pink%20anime%20girl%20in%20dress&order=9&offset=24#/d1dd7ff )

She walked in with her father, his arm holding hers rather tightly. She speaks in soft tones complimenting her name. "Father please loosen your arm.." The large male she calls her father loosens his grip gently while keeping his fast pace. The young female looked up to the balcony seeing yet another male watching her then quickly look away, she shrugged it off then continued on with her father, looking to him as he speaks. "The man we're meeting is the one throwing the masquerade. You will stay here and keep quiet until I return. got it?" She nods as he walks away with the man to the corner of the room sitting on some soft looking chairs. She stood by the wall looking down at her pink dress twirling the large dress slightly keeping her self distracted. (sorry I'm a bit rusty. haven't roleplayed in months)

leviathanpar

I look down again and notice you know over by the wall, I wonder where your father went and I look around and see him talking with a tall man and I manage to get a good look at him and realize that is the man i have to kill and i then look at you wondering if i should murder both of them or just kill the man but leave her father at least injured. I walk down the stairs and accidently bump into you and as you fall back you bump into a waiter who is hold 12 glasses of wine as you both fall i flip over you and grab you by your waist and hold you close as I grab the tray the man was holding and as the glass of wine fall i catch each one not a single drop of wine spilled on the floor. I look down at you as i hand the tray to the man and i just hold you there "H-hello there fair maiden do you fall for all the guys you meet?" I give a little smile and help you up onto your feet.

KittyLana92

The female watched her father being able to hear their conversation over the hustle and bustle of the crowd. She gasps falling back bumping into the waiter a small whimpery noise escapes her lips as she feels an arm around her waist her light purple eyes holding a look of shock. while the male helps her she notes he caught all of the wine glasses. she looks at the male dazed slightly at his handsome features. "huh? o-oh" She blushes softly looking away putting a hand to her chin slightly unsure what to say other than, "thank you for catching me..." She looks up at the male once again placing a soft kiss to his cheek. "it was...heroic of you" She giggled softly looking innocently up at the male.

leviathanpar

I look at you and smile a bit then realize im about to kill your fathers boss, and injure him and look down realizing also how wrong you are. "I am no hero..." I grab a throwing knife out of my bag and throw it through the crowd it barely skins a women's face and hits the man your father is talking to right in the face and you see me disappear and reappear in front of your dad grabbing the knife from the mans head and shoves it down on your fathers hand, then i disappear once again and reappear in front of you taking off my mask and you see a scar on the right side of my face just a cute scar that goes across my cheek. "I am far from a hero...., i'm a monster" and I put my mask back on and walk upstairs grabbing a wine glass from a waiter on my way up and then you hear the people screaming as they realize the host has been murdered and your dad is holding his hand trying to stop the bleeding.

KittyLana92

She watches his smile fade frowning her self. "what do you..." she gasps gently taking a step back her eyes widen in both shock and horror as the host is killed, she watches you stab her fathers hand then appear in front of her. she steps away once again trying to speak but the only thing that comes out are whimpers of fear. she notes the scar, then watches you make your escape. The young woman whispers "why?" to her self as the crowd panics. Her light purple eyes flick to her bleeding father. "Daddy!" she rushes over to him taking the knife from his hand her new pink dress getting covered in blood as a man pulls her away holding her so the doctor can get through. She watches the balcony once again out of the corner of her eye.

leviathanpar

You notice me up on the balcony leaning over the edge and you look close seeing my eyes have turned to this unnatural red maroon color and my smile is completely gone you feel like nothing is coming off of me no emotion nothing at all and then you see me snap my finger and suddenly people wearing the same outfit as i had one appear out of no where and I laugh a bit jumping off the balcony and as im about to hit the ground you see wings spread out from my back (surprise :D) black and ruffled and i gracefully land on the ground looking around "I will give you one warning and one only to all of you who dealt with this man that is dead before your eyes. If you decide to pick up his underground business we will not be afraid to kill you. The weapons he sold killed people, innocent people! There is no reason to kill innocent men, women, and children! So this is your only warning, and if you don't take it seriously i'll be glad to dig your grave myself and send you off to the next life." A man lunges at me and i jump back and lunge foward at him grabbing his neck and holding him up and i snap it. "this is an example of denying us. Now have a good night." I take a rose and throw it on his body and on the hosts body and i walk up to your father and whisper something into his ear and he looks up at me and smiles a bit, and you notice two words that come from his lips "thank..you."

KittyLana92

(you know what, you confuse me XD  ;D )

She squeaked softly then watches the male sprout wings. She watches in awe as he lands softly on the ground, her light purple eyes holding curiosity. she bites her lower lip and closes her eyes when she hears the snapping of the strangers neck. the man holding her pushes her aside away from you, she stumbles a little falling back onto her bottom giving the male a slight glare before returning her gaze to you and her father. "daddy..?" She holds the look of confusion at her fathers words, then looks to you and you alone, her ears perked up in a curious manner. "who...are you?" She realizes it was a dumb question to ask so she silences her self while getting up slipping over to her father after the doctor finished mending his hand.

leviathanpar

"who am I....?" I walk to you give you a white rose, different from the ones that i gave the others. "a nightmare, and a sweet dream. A curse, and blessing. my name is not important..." I get up and look down at you and with a snap of my fingers me and the others disappear. Your dad gets up and looks at you and smiles a bit more "let us go home my loving daughter."

leviathanpar

KittyLana92

(your character is evil yet super sweet and romantic ^////^ i like...yet to shy for my character to speak up >////<)

She blushed taking the white rose smelling the soft scent closing her eyes. "mmmm" The young female watched the male disappear along with a few others. she nods standing taking her dads good hand in one of her smaller, more delicate hands. "yes daddy...." She smiled up at him but couldn't get the male(you) off of her mind. She walked idly by her father twirling the rose between her fingers watching the peddles spread slightly then close again. "hmm..."

(are you just gonna role play my father to? XD you dont have to he's sort of a side character. lets have more "friendly" interactions between you and i shall we?)

(clean)

leviathanpar

(yes lets haha i was just trying to give more support to the story i guess and not really play your dad lol my bad :D)
(lets skip ahead to where your home already and your father is asleep and your out taking a stroll around)

With night upon you, you walk through the grass playing around swaying through the grass and you stumble by a strange figure sitting on a tree stump. The figure seems familar to you but you don't know what to do, then you see a rose appear in his hand and he starts to twirl it around in his hand.

KittyLana92

(lol its fine)
(alright can do, and for future reference. it miffs me when someone role plays for me. I can type and think for my self :) thank you)

She moved softly through the grass her feet not making any noises. She is now in a light pink low cut shirt that ties around her neck leaving her back slightly bare. a short thigh length white skirt with pink and white shoes of some design. she stops looking to the figure then the rose tilting her head slightly to the right her ears perked up once again in a curious manner. "H....Hello?" she takes a step forward her light purple eyes holding both curiosity and caution.

leviathanpar

I look down and the rose evaporates into nothing, I don't move or anything i just give a hint of a smirk and turn to look at you, my eyes back to their blue color they are as bright as the moon itself. "its nice to meet you again maiden, how is your father doing? Well i hope, I tried my best not to hit anything that could paralyze his hand." I put my hand to the ground and suddenly flowers start to grow in front of us all white roses. "i'm sorry to have scared you earlier, it comes with the territory of having my job i guess."

(I am sorry i didn't mean to offend you or anger you in any way)

KittyLana92

She blinked confusingly blushing at the smirk watching you carefully. "It...Its nice to see you again as well...Yes my father is doing fine...his hand is fully functional...just....in pain...." She looked to the ground gasping softly reaching down running her fingers over the tops of the roses. "I understand...you cant be nice when doing something like that...you wouldn't be taken seriously..." The young woman smiled softly at the roses then looked at you and giggled softly. "my father is grateful that you let him live. He didn't know that the weapons were being used to kill innocent people..." She has the rose you gave her tucked neatly behind her right ear running her fingers over it while she looks at the ground.

leviathanpar

"I see you kept the rose, it looks beautiful on you. But is nothing in comparison to you." I stand up and walk up to you, my hand slowly gliding across your cheek, looking deeply into your eyes. I blush slightly and feel the heat and turn away. "Without fear there is no change. The one thing i learned in my life that is true. Your fathers boss understand that, he used your fathers fear of what could happen to you to get what he wanted. I know your father didn't know, that is why i left him be. And well i couldn't let you live without your father." I sit back down on the stump and grab a flower sniffing it closing my eyes.

KittyLana92

She nodded then blushed deeply looking away. "b-beautiful? m-me?" She giggled shyly then gasped blushing even deeper at his touch. "I..." She watched his cheeks turn pink, her lips pulled into a smile nodding at his words "I understand....daddy may have an attitude but I know he loves me...I'm his little girl...well...little to him" She smiled going behind you messaging your shoulders softly. "You may think your a monster, but I think your a great man for what you do..."

leviathanpar

"yes you are beautiful my fair maiden." I smile a bit and sigh putting my hand on yours "yes your father is a rather angry man...but he has good in him" I turn to you and blush a bit more and put my hand on your face again and i get up pulling you into a hug. "that is all i have ever wanted to hear, I feel terrible because I never got your name."

KittyLana92

She blushes once again looking away smiling softly. "thank you.." She nods in agreement. "Yes he does...he just has a hard time showing it is all..." She blushed even more feeling his touch again, she smiled putting her arms around him returning the hug, she whispered softly so her voice wont sound shaky from being as shy as she is. "M..My name is Velvet Autumn Rosary....C-Call me Velvet.." She smiled letting off a soft but happy sigh.