If you were arrested....

Started by TemptingRose, July 08, 2015, 05:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TemptingRose

If you were arrested what would your friends first think it was for?

Beguile's Mistress

Lately, it would be losing my temper and clobbering someone. ;D

TemptingRose

Lol I hear you there! Mine would probably be attempted gta lol. Im always trying to get into the wrong car in the parking lot. Hmmm this car is the same color as mine... why wont my darn key work?!!?

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mirberry

I'd probably have helped Phoenix with the Arson... and my friends would know it..

TemptingRose

Fire! Teehee me love bright things!

Clarity

LET'S TALK ABOUT CLARITY (O/O)
I hear the sirens of redemption screamin’ out like never before
and there's a roadblock in every direction but I ain't stoppin’ ‘cause I'm in control

Black Cadillac - Shinedown

[[Problem - Natalia Kills || Into the Mystic - Van Morrison || Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP]]

TemptingRose

TemptingRose

Or maybe illegal animal transportation across country limits? I've always wanted to sneak a sloth home lol

AmberStarfire

I've reconsidered my possible crime and given my username, I think my friends might consider I'd go pyro as well.

Seara

SapphireHaven

Some combination of public intox and assault XD I gots a temper.
O/O

Yukina

Either being framed or finally snapping.

Shekinah

probably for publicly castrating one of the customers who got to grabby once again at my job

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Wind Flower

I would either be arrested following through on one of my elaborate threats on the lives of clients I work with who particularly frustrate me...I wounder if I would get enough internet access in prison to still write on E.
~Never suspend, put hoods over, kill, burn, any of my characters.~
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260285.0

Wilderness Soul

Some kind of assault and battery or protesting. XD

Autumn52

If I was arrested my friends would know it was for snapping and just clobbering someone.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Endorphin

Excessive use of dad jokes and inappropriate humour.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

RainyHigh

Punching someone's clock out.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Merry Gentry

Free'ing all the animals from the zoo!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

dakabn

Going to the wrong place at the wrong time because I tend to be curious and adventurous.

RainyHigh

Getting framed for something I did not do.

In HS, some bullies called the cops on me and said I committed some kind of crime. The cops came to my house and interviewed me, but realized I knew nothing of what they spoke.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Lain

For shooting out the ceiling speakers at a store (probably Lowe's or Walmart) for their loud, obnoxious, garbage music. Srsly trying to think down here... 
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Merry Gentry

stealing the neighbor's dog, cause they leave it out side ALL the time