High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Boxy

"Hello you guys!  Is it breakfast time yet?  I'm starving!  Feels like those roaches went right through me."

Queen Elsa

O.o "Ummmm... Yeah... Sure..."

Gavlois

Realizing Tom's lack of time awareness, Naoko bursted out laughing. "Tom, you do realize that the bell you heard 15 minutes ago was the lunch bell? Haven't you been to class all morning?"
O/O

Boxy

"Nah, Evie and I were having a special moment about birds!"  ;D  "Well I guess you'll get me lunch, then?  What kind of food do they have here, anyway?"

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

"Nothing with roaches, that's for sure..." As an afterthought, "Then again, with the school's cafeteria... I'm not so sure."
O/O

Boxy

"Nah.  I'm in the mood for odd strange things to poke with a fork right about now!"  Tom's belly made a strange rumbling sound.

Gavlois

"How does poking bugs in the football field sound?" Naoko asked, holding out a plastic fork.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles. Her friends made her feel so happy with their crazy conversations.

Boxy

"Maybe, just maybe.  Or we could poke Hina!"  Tom poked and poked and poked some more until he was all poked out and fell to the floor, exhausted.

Gavlois

Despite his pokiness, Naoko walked over to Tom, and poked him with the tip of his shoe. "Hey Tom. You can get up now."
O/O

Boxy

"Nah," Tom croaked.  "I think I'm gonna skip classes today.  Didn't sleep too well last night after what those girls did to me.  Nitey nite."

Gavlois

(Do you have any more exciting adventures Hina or should we wait for Kitten tomorrow?)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(We can wait for kitten.)

Boxy

(Yeah I'm gettin sleepy and not so focused so yeah.  Just hope Tom won't get expelled  lol)

Gavlois

(just to remind you guys this is my first rp, so if i ever do suck terribly, please let me know)
O/O

Boxy

(dunno about others but it's all ok with me.  Just seems like something real casual and laid back so I don't really care to like meet any specific goal or whatever and just like to see what happens)

Gavlois

Quote from: Boxy on July 08, 2012, 11:52:59 PM
(dunno about others but it's all ok with me.  Just seems like something real casual and laid back so I don't really care to like meet any specific goal or whatever and just like to see what happens)

(for all I know, when you're around, we go chase t-rexes or something lol)
O/O

Boxy

(lol don't worry I'll try not to go that far again.  Maybe something more weird anime like but nothing out of the realm of actual possibility.  Anyway I'm probably just gonna come back in here tomorrow so seeya guys unless you go in the doormat to chat)

Gavlois

(I'm just a shy lurker, so I don't say anything. It's entertaining to watch though.)
O/O

LynxKitten

(Sorry I kept vanishing today, guys. Lots to do~)

Evangeline walked over to the others, having gotten lost on her way from the cafeteria to the spot where Naoko and Hina had been dropped off. When she finally spotted them, she ran over and threw her arms around Hina. "Oh, Hina! I am so glad to see you are alright!"

Gavlois

(look who's back XD I keed)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and hugged Evie back. "Oh, Evie, I'm so glad to see you... I thought I would never see you again..."

Gavlois

Naoko smiled at the sight of the... "reunion" of his friends and how they would not have to lose one of their important friends. It made him happy to see them both happy.
O/O