Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

That could be a lovely venom drink ;3

And i'm still curious on your gender for your character x3

I think we've had one fallen angel then again this is all brand new characters.. And remember there is really no beast you can't be for goodness sake we had a Minotaur xD
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

yugi006

Well except for me that is cause we need some humans here and I like my character. The Minotaur was interesting.

King Serperior

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 10:32:15 PM
That could be a lovely venom drink ;3

And i'm still curious on your gender for your character x3
*laughs*  That sounds like a good idea indeed, though the venom will be extremely bitter tasting (inject into bloodstream for best results)  ;)

As for the gender, obviously female as all Naga/Lamia are Female  :D  (Unless you were speaking to Evelyn, which means that you should ignore this  :P)

By the way, will you be redesigning the Character Sheet while you remake the game?  Or will it be the same?  Also, will we have to PM them to you or post here?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

LeKinkyTaco

The minotaur was very interesting x3

The venom can be mixed with other things of course~ And a female naga boo i was hoping for a male to penetrate with his tai-.. I mean the character sheet will probably be a bit modified, most likely. But when you do finish them i'll have everyone post them in the character thread (:

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

King Serperior

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 10:41:50 PM
The venom can be mixed with other things of course~ And a female naga boo i was hoping for a male to penetrate with his tai-.. I mean the character sheet will probably be a bit modified, most likely. But when you do finish them i'll have everyone post them in the character thread (:
And what would stop a female from using her tail to penetrate things, hmmm?  ;)

Besides, there is a certain Naga I am fond of  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

yugi006

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 10:41:50 PM
I mean the character sheet will probably be a bit modified, most likely. But when you do finish them i'll have everyone post them in the character thread (:

If that is the case I'll just change the parts that need changing and post it when you have everything ready.

LeKinkyTaco

kingmaster1

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
But where will the naga get sexual pleasure..? But i'm up for some nice aphrodisiac venom ;D

A shapeshifter is always fuuuun~ As long as you stay being the Madame's little pet!

It's fine Anna you can join back as a new character!

And thank you ^^ it's sooooo lovely to be back~!

of course ;D